[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Injustice 2: Black and Yellow Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 502
Thread images: 90

File: BC.png (819KB, 931x527px) Image search: [Google]
BC.png
819KB, 931x527px
Injustice 2 Thread

Black Canary, Bane, Poison Ivy and an Arkham Asylum stage were all confirmed and Blue Beetle was added to the beta.

Black Canary trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBxS3Uu3-uk

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/V5wVHSY2

Also, a new stream is coming next week.
>>
File: CknouAaWsAAfxKE.jpg (75KB, 998x917px) Image search: [Google]
CknouAaWsAAfxKE.jpg
75KB, 998x917px
>>89668439
>Ed is giving out codes to Twitter users answering random trivia questions
>Can't provide codes to everyone who signed up
>>
Blue and yellow Batman is the best Batman.
>>
>>89668487
I received two codes.

I used ten e-mails, though.
>>
File: Aquaman injustice.jpg (827KB, 1896x1637px) Image search: [Google]
Aquaman injustice.jpg
827KB, 1896x1637px
The more scale armor I can put on Aquaman the better. Not really a fan of the shirtless look myself
>>
reminder this game has a trash roster including a literal who like scarecrow over legendary characters like sinestro, lex luthor, lobo, martian manhunter and many more.
>>
>>89668652
>Scarecrow
>A Literal Who

Now this is just getting to be retarded. More people know who he is than they do Lobo or like half the friggin roster.
>>
>>89668771
everyone who isn't a drooling retard knows the legendary characters i listed. just accept the fact that he is a trash pick and has no place here.
>>
I wonder if Blue Beetle will have some snark about blowing Damian Wayne's face off in the full game.

I guess for the beta, they might add Dead shot, Wonderwoman, and Gorrilla Grodd soon?
>>
>>89668652
Scarecrow is more well-known than Lobo and Sinestro.

I mean, I would rather have Lobo or Sinestro, and really don't like Scarecrow's presence in the game, but he isn't a nobody.
>>
>>89668856
Not him and not disagreeing about Scarecrow being a waste of a roster spot, but saying normies know or even care about Lobo is a stretch anon
>>
The only acceptable batman family DLC is redhood. The rest should be teen titans and more magoic users.
>>
>>89669022
He seems like the only one they'll add, all the other highly requested characters are either in or not Bat-related now.
>>
Whens Hellboy?
Whens Dredd?
>>
>>89669006
if they don't know lobo then they don't know scarecrow either.
>>
>>89669402
Scarecrow is a Batman character
>>
>>89669334

>Dredd and Death Judge Joker

That would be the day.
>>
>>89669426
so what? if they don't know lobo its dubious they could even name a single batman character besides batman himself.
>>
>>89669334
DLC pack 1
>>
>>89669478
>The Nolan films
>>
>>89669334
Youll take Buffy, Terminator, and Sub-Zero bitch

-- Ed
>>
>>89669478
In what world do you live in where casuals can name Lobo out of a lineup? At best they vaguely recognize him from the Superman The Animated Series. I love Lobo, but even I know hes an acquired taste
>>
>>89669478
>>89669402
That is retarded reasoning. Scarecrow has been in a movie, a show, the Arkham games and various cartoons recently, Lobo was in STAS and JLU over a decade ago and was in the first Injustice. Way more fucking people know who Scarecrow is than they Lobo, Sinestro and a good chunk of the roster of this game. Don't let your dislike of a character blind you to basic facts.
>>
>>89669614
the real one. if they know dc then they know lobo.

>>89669687
it doesn't matter what hes in, the target audience of this game all realizes lobo is superior and scarecrow is a nobody.

>>89669545
film people don't play video games, the people who saw those had interest in DC and therefore know lobo and his superiority.
>>
File: Spawn.jpg (198KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Spawn.jpg
198KB, 1024x576px
>>89669334
After Spawn.
>>
>>89669844
>the target audience of this game

You are fucking delusional. These games sell millions of copies, we are not the target audience at fucking all. These games are made to appeal to the massive casual audience, it's why they have a bunch of Batman characters that millions of people recognize and tons of single player content. Comic fans number in the thousands these days, we'll get thrown a few bones like Swamp Thing and Dr. Fate but overall this game is being made by and for people in the general audiences.
>>
>>89668544
That's just wrong
>>
>>89669844
>The rare "he's half right" bait
I forgot this was an Injustice thread, so shitposting is expected
>>
Does anyone else get the feel that a lot of animations are recycled?
I'm not just talking about return characters

Like Blue Beetle has all of Cyborg's moves when he's not in his trait mode. The megaman blaster, the "turn hand into big thing to hit someone with" thing. And when he's in trait mode, he's now D'vorah from MKX. He has the same "arms come out of the back to impale and throw them" move.

Or Atrocitus having what feels like Goro's punchwalk.

It feels like they're not putting much effort into animations, which I think should be the first priority when it comes to a fighting game
>>
>>89670144
No, I don't get that feel. I've been playing BB nonstop and I can say without a doubt that he is nothing like either characters you posted. Or his animations for that matter
>>
Wake me up when Mera and Manta dlc releases

zzzZzzzzz
>>
>>89670144
Of course they're reusing animations, thats how fighting devs save money. You can see MvC3 animations in MvCI trailer as well. Its the same as when the same sprites would get used again and again back in the day.
>>
Something tells me I'm not getting my beta code

Cmon Boone just do an Open Beta, all the cool kids like Ubisoft and Microsoft are doing it
>>
File: Mmnn yes.jpg (40KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
Mmnn yes.jpg
40KB, 248x233px
>Tfw son of El bracers
>Nobody avoids my Meter burn Super punch cause they don't expect it to trigger a stage transition
>>
>>89669022
Why is Redhood even popular on /co/? You realize all the NRS edge lords love him and want him in the game along with you? And the casuals brought in by the cartoon movie and Arkham Knight?
>>
>>89670144
>I think the guy with the armor that transforms into weapons is copying the guy with the armor that transforms into weapons.
Okay. That said, they're playing nothing alike right now.
>>
>>89670871
I guess because there's still some people on /co/ who just like what they like and aren't swayed by the contrarians desperate to hate on everything Batman related.
>>
>>89670419
Fuck I want Mera.
>>
>>89670871
>other people like things so I shouldn't like those things
Faggot
>>89669844
>>89669478
>>89669402
You're either an idiot or a shitposter. Either way here's your (you)
>>
>>89671366
I want Manta
>>
Who's gonna get revealed on Tuesday /co/?
>>
>>89668487
>tfw got screwed all three times

He just chooses whichever one he wants
>>
>Allowed to stream the beta
>However they disabled using game DVR services on it for clips
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBZnIDt-T-A

You could say this Blue Beetle pallette is something of a boosted gold colour
>>
>>89671798
I'm thinking Green Lantern. Theyve already pretty confirmed him through the JS skin, they just hhaven't shown him yet for whatever reason.
>>
>>89672876
He does have full on Booster Gold colors too.

I hope there is a way to apply one character's colors to another.
>>
>>89673686
Eh, I think for the first few weeks they are going to avoid characters who have been revealed in cinematic trailers and promotional material. Or at least I hope they do.
>>
>>89671798

Swamp thing
>>
>>89674229
Maybe, but they have been showing off mostly new characters lately. They gotta reveal the obvious returning cast eventually.
>>
File: 1415115647047.gif (2MB, 370x335px) Image search: [Google]
1415115647047.gif
2MB, 370x335px
>rereading the Injustice comic
>Superman kills tons of parademons in order to save thousands of innocent people
>mfw Batman and co bitch him out for it

Is there anything Superman does that Batman won't trigger Batman?
>>
>>89668439
All the girl characters looks like trannies
>>
File: 1486255094271-co.png (165KB, 264x310px) Image search: [Google]
1486255094271-co.png
165KB, 264x310px
>>89671798
Poison Ivy
>>
File: 536303 222.jpg (16KB, 206x183px) Image search: [Google]
536303 222.jpg
16KB, 206x183px
>>89675129
>reading the Injustice comic
Why would you do that to yourself?
>>
>>89675313
Because its dumb and hilarious.
>>
>Black Canary has glowing fists and apparently some manner super strength

Did I miss Dinah getting new powers in the comics or is this likely to be something related to the Injustice universe's plot?
>>
> Idiots on /v/ still giving attention to the Wolverine "leaker"

The guy has been wrong about fucking everything, why are those retards still giving him attention?
>>
>>89671798
Shade the Changing Girl
>>
>>89675856
your confusing the shit leaker with the real one. he real one never mentioned woverine.
>>
Is Black Canary voice-actress Vanessa Marshall, right?.
>>
>>89669958
>sell millions of copies

no they don't. injustice only sold 1 million some. why do you try so hard to defend the inclusion of an inferior character like scarecrow? everyone knows lobo is truly superior. hell i didn't see anyone want scarecrow in the first game so why now? bring back lobo.
>>
>>89676412
The only real one is the guy who posted the mobile roster on /co/ in December. The dude who has been posting on /v/ is a total bullshitter who changes his story every time he's proven wrong.
>>
>>89671141
>>89671446
You never answered what's to like about him.
>>
Fucking Boon, asking trivia to give codes when in my country is 7am
>>
>>89677033
The way NRS are handling this is completely retarded.
>>
Arkham Asylum stage sucks
>>
>>89678030
this extends to the entire game
>>
>>89675850
>Did I miss Dinah getting new powers in the comics or is this likely to be something related to the Injustice universe's plot?
Fate gave her the powers to fight.
>>
>>89678036
Yeah the interior is really dull compared to the first game. It should be immediately apparent that it's Arkham as soon as you're inside but it looks like it could be any other weird prison. I do think the outside looks pretty good though. Nice lighting and the asylum looks great.
>>
>>89668487
Have they said if it was completely random or not? for mailing them out to people who actually signed up?
>>
File: CS.jpg (606KB, 790x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CS.jpg
606KB, 790x1200px
Crime Syndicate gear/skins are a must for this game.
>>
>>89669687
In general, most casuals could gave you more names of Batman sidecharacters than names of DC A listers.

Some people still try to deny this sad truth. I don't know why. We don't have to like it, its just things are like that. Any casual would recognize Two Faces or The Riddler before Blue Bettle or even Martian Manhunter.
>>
>>89681045
no they wouldn't. martian manhunter is way more popular than those literal who's you named.
>>
>>89681447
Why do you keep denying objective facts? More people know about Batman villains than most other DC characters, there is no denying this. Its not any sort of statement on the quality of the characters, just their amount of exposure to general audiences and Batman along with his extended cast have had far more media exposure than most comic characters out there.
>>
>>89681955
most other DC characters sure, but not martian manhunter, sinestro, lobo and others. thats just some bullshit you batfags cook up in your head.
>>
>>89682060
And you're in denial. Those characters are great but they are by no means more famous or popular than Bat characters outside of groups of comic fans. Everyone here knows them sure but we are by no means an indicator of the average person's comic knowledge and even then anyone who knows about those guys will almost assuredly know about Batman and his villains because if you're a DC fan at all you have been exposed to a lot of Batman whether you like it or not.
>>
>>89682362
if you're a DC fan you know those characters. if you're not then you have no interest in this game. it's that simple. it doesn't matter that ryan the retardo doesn't know who lobo is because hes not going to play injustice and he doesn't know scarecrow or penguin either.
>>
That ass used to give people hope.
>>
>>89680998
Fuck off Johns, Seriously fuck you and your events

>>89681045
>Batman sidecharacters than names of DC A listers.

Batman sidecharacters are A listers
>>
>>89682794
no they aren't and johns events are great.
>>
>>89682489
Not every DC fan reads comic books. Some just go see the movies or play the video games or watch the cartoons. And again, any DC fan will know Batman and his cast because most things DC have some sort of Batman involvement. Hell the whole plot of Injustice happens because a Batman villain (Joker) uses another Batman villain's weapon (Scarecrow's fear gas) to fuck over Superman. This game is marketed to casual and hardcore fans which means we get Batman and his extended cast for the normies but Swamp Thing and Dr. Fate for the people who actually read comics.
>>
File: Arkham Villain Art.jpg (359KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Arkham Villain Art.jpg
359KB, 1600x1000px
>>89682848
Not all of them sure. Nobody is going to argue that Kite Man or Professor Pyg are A-listers but the mainstays like Joker, Harley, Catwoman, Two-Face, Penguin, Freeze, Riddler, Scarecrow, Bane, Croc, Ivy, etc. are definitely A-listers. Even ignoring the comics (Where Batman, his sidekicks and his villains all have multiple ongoings that sell better than most other comics), all of these characters have been in movies, TV shows, cartoons and video games that have pretty much all done very well. A lot of people know who these fuckers are whether they want to or not because they've been fucking everywhere.
>>
>>89681447
See? This is exactly the kind of deluding fan I was talking about.
>>
>>89683382
batman extended cast does not include nobodies like scarecrow. and you must be like 14 or some shit cause everbody knows lobo and swamp thing. everybody knows lex luthor, sinestro, black manta. i mean they were all in old cartoons. everyone recognizes them and they are also legendary comic characters. you cannot go wrong with those characters yet they are skipped over for SHIT.
>>
>>89683646
>everbody knows lobo and swamp thing

Yeah everybody HERE and even that is being generous. But for the rest of the world those names are fucking meaningless. Not everybody watched JLU or the fucking Super Friends and that's not exclusive to the people who were too young to be around when they were on. Batman and his villains have just been in so many things over the many decades they've been around that they are nearly impossible to avoid. You can play make pretend in your little fantasy world where all you favorite characters are the most famous and popular all you want but that does not change the facts. This isn't up for debate, it's not up to interpretation, it is not my opinion. You are just flat out undeniably wrong.
>>
File: AA-Scarecrow.jpg (40KB, 294x441px) Image search: [Google]
AA-Scarecrow.jpg
40KB, 294x441px
>>89683585
I fully accept Scarecrow. I'll just be mad if he's exactly like the one from the Arkham series with nothing resembling the original version with the hat and the scythe.
>>
>>89683878
>nooo they don't know them!!! stop saying this no!!!!
>nobody watched that show cause i say so!!!
>but they all watched the batman related stuff cause i'm a batfag!!!!
>my word is fact cause i say so!

seriously just stop. lobo is superior. more popular. has years of comic history while scarecrow is just some loser a couple of batman fans know about. the only one wrong here is you.
>>
>>89683973
He'll probably have gear to make him look like both.
>>
>>89683973
well thats no surprise your name is captain reddit you might as well just call yourself captain batfag.
>>
>>89683646
>batman extended cast does not include nobodies like scarecrow.
He's one of his top 5 most popular villains. >>89683646
>everbody knows lobo and swamp thin

That's genuinely not true.

>you cannot go wrong with those characters yet they are skipped over for SHIT.
I'd be mad if Manta got skipped over for Scarecrow and Bane, but at the same time if the best NRS can do with Sinestro and Lex is what we got in the last game I'm open to seeing Scarecrow if they can make him enjoyable. I'm pro getting a diverse cast from all around the DCU, but I also wouldn't want to feel like characters like Lex and Sinestro were wastes of slots.
>>
>>89684136
>I'm pro getting a diverse cast
>so give us all batman characters

you're a retard.
>>
>>89684027
>not knowing the irony of someone on an Injustice thread calling themselves Captain Reddit

You must be new.
>>
>>89684189
And you're a faggot trying to shitpost. I want fun and good characters. But Lex and Sinestro were bottom-tier last game. there are new villains you could put in that aren't Lex or Sinestro.
>>
>>89684189
Diversity isn't limited to the comics these characters come from. Just because they're all Batman characters it doesn't mean they'll play, look or act similarly to one another.
>>
File: batgod.jpg (271KB, 780x1200px) Image search: [Google]
batgod.jpg
271KB, 780x1200px
I want a Batgod skin.
>>
Real talk /co/. I know asking this might open a can of worms, but are you guys really hyped for this game? I mean really?
>>
>>89682848
>no they aren't

Penguin, catoman and Riddler are A listers you dumbass
>>
>>89684386
Johnsfags are retarded
>>
>>89684441
No, everyone's just pretending.
>>
>>89684441
What reasons do you have for people who are hyped not to be hyped?
>>
File: Rock Hard.jpg (133KB, 492x452px) Image search: [Google]
Rock Hard.jpg
133KB, 492x452px
>>89684441
Oh extremely, I already pre-ordered the ultimate edition. I was fairly excited since the announcement but now that we've been getting closer to release and the game is looking more finished I'm way more hype.
>>
>>89684441
I was until I learned that Harley & Ivy aren't friends anymore. NRS can go to Hell for all I care
>>
>>89684538
Oh don't be a baby, I'm sure they'll have tons of flirty dialogue in the intros and clashes.
>>
>>89684441
only the idiotic batfags are excited for it. anyone who is sane knows its going to be shit. all most people need to do is look at the leaked roster and nope their way out if the fucking $100 day one dlc didn't do that already. they are losing so many potential sales with these decisions.
>>
>>89684570
It's not the same if they aren't friends, it'll be like twisting the knife more
>>
>>89684248
joker was bottom tier too and cyborg but they get a pass as they should because they are both actual important characters. you kids are seriously dumb as fuck if you think nobodies should be in the game over lex luthor and sinestro just because you didn't play them. by injustice 3 we will have characters nobody even knows, but lets be real there won't ever be an injustice 3 cause this game is going to flop.
>>
>>89684721
>you kids
wew I'm probably older than you

>if you think nobodies should be in the game over lex luthor and sinestro just because you didn't play them.

Boon explicitly said on the first stream that characters wouldn't be returning from the first game so that more obscure characters would be playable. And let' be real. Lex is a big name, but Scarecrow is more popular than Sinestro as far as casuals are concerned. In terms of in-universe importance no, but come on man. You really seem to be shitposting at this point.
>>
>>89684721
This, I hope it fails and WB will use money to make something else.
>>
Tou know, if NRS wanted "obscure" yet popular characters, why not Big Barda/Mr. Miracle?

Darkseid is already in, so....
>>
>>89668439
she she was not really preggo?
>>
File: Connor.jpg (131KB, 650x508px) Image search: [Google]
Connor.jpg
131KB, 650x508px
>>89685028
She was. She had the baby, fought Superman and was mortally wounded and Dr. Fate being tired of this bullshit saved her and took her to an alternate universe with her baby and the Ollie of that universe. It seems like for Injustice 2 she's been brought back from that universe to help Batman, probably by Fate again since he's in this. The Ollie we're getting is probably the one from that universe as well.
>>
>>89685167
Do we know 100% the comic is being used as canon for I2?
>>
>>89685260
That's what they've said.
>>
>>89684964
I'm hoping they go all out for a horror character game next.

>>89684984
I think it'd be hard to rationalize making them as characters when you already have a brawler female in BC and a strong weapon using female in WW. And Mr. Miracle would be hard too. He's a good fighter but his unique thing is escaping. I guess using the Alpha Effect?
>>
File: Black Canary.png (578KB, 1204x767px) Image search: [Google]
Black Canary.png
578KB, 1204x767px
>>89685260
Tom Taylor said that he was surprised that the script for the game took so much of the comic in to account so it seems to be that way. The stuff with Dinah all happened entirely in the comic too so the reasoning for her returning seems proof enough that the comic stuff matters.
>>
>>89685167
So, they are suppose to just magically become a family? That's like if my wife here died, and a her equivalent form another universe came here. That is still not my wife, that is not the woman I married or knew. She has nothing to do with me and I her.
>>
>>89684910
yeah nice one dude now suddenly you change your fucking narrative like all idiots do.

>w-well boon said this or that!!!!

boons a fucking idiot just like you and thats the reason this game sucks ass. should have let capcom make a dc fighting game.
>>
>>89685470
Well Fate says right there he can't guarantee their happiness. He went out of his way to give Dinah and Connor the best life he could given the circumstances. It's not perfect but it's a helluva lot better than staying in the Injustice universe with an Ollie that's just a pile of bloody mush in a casket.
>>
>>89685167
>hyphenated last name
The pussy really that good Ollie?
>>
>>89682794
>Johns
You casual fuck. Crime Syndicate has been around longer than New 52. Have a (you)
>>
>>89685566
canary is lucky. she deserved to have her head ripped off at the funeral. fate is bringing her back to fight and die like she should have to begin with.
>>
File: Ass.png (821KB, 1056x595px) Image search: [Google]
Ass.png
821KB, 1056x595px
>>89685593
Yes.
>>
>>89685470
I could see them doing a twist where the different universe versions of BG and GA just don't click for some reason. Or they do and they come to the Injustice universe because they feel guilty. But anyway that's essentially what Fate is saying. They have no shared history other than loving different versions of one another. So there's the possibility that they can love one another for the same reasons.
>>
>>89685566
Let me clarify. Why Oille namely? She has no ties to that Oille, he could have given her some cash and let her live in aparment during that time. Not mad or anything at it or you, just questing the context. That is why I said that other women that is my wife counterpart is not my wife, and has nothing to do with me. I would be mad at Dr.Fate for insulting my dead lover's memory if I was ether one of them.
>>
>>89685628
Lexa from Inthecrack is better anon.
>>
>>89685711
Well it's not like she has to stay with him. She could just take Connor and move but Fate probably thought she might want to give things a shot with that Ollie. Plus it means Connor getting to actually grow up with someone who is for all intents and purposes his dad. Things might not work out but it doesn't hurt to try.
>>
I, for once, would like an Injustice thread without Capcomfags and Marvelfags attempting to shitpost.

Don't they have a Marvel vs Capcom thread every now and then? So go there, instead of letting the threads die for lack of interest.
>>
>>89686080
Well they haven't had a reveal since Cap/Morrigan so they don't really have anything to talk about. Basically they're in the same boat we were in a few months ago. Doesn't excuse it but I understand it.
>>
>>89686080
i hate marvel though. and lets be real without my posts these threads would not even be here either. there's like 3 people actually interested in this game.
>>
>>89686158
The threads do fine when there's news to talk about. And if the only things keeping the threads afloat during the lulls is one fag shitposting constantly then I'm fine with just letting the threads die until there's another reveal.
>>
>>89686158
Fuck off, man. You have to have too high of an opinion of yourself. There's lots of people interested in this game.
>>
>>89685534
Go shitpost somewhere else faggot.
>>
>>89686238
so then stop making them? i'm not making these threads only joining them to tell you retards how shit it all is. its not shitposting either just cause you disagree.

>>89686305
no there isn't. no one even talks about this game on /v/. all there is here is a constantly dying thread on /co/.

>>89686355
lol you got wrekt so hard all you can say is

>please stop shitposting ohhh noooo stop!!!!

sorry you can't just downvote dissenting opinions here mr.reddit.
>>
File: 1481162173158.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1481162173158.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>89686429
wew
>>
>>89686429
I don't give a shit if you hate the game, there's nothing wrong with that but you come here every fucking day man and you post the same stupid shit every fucking day. We get the message, you don't like the game, you don't like Batman, yadda fucking yadda. We're not going to stop talking about this just because you don't like it and all you're doing by coming here is wasting your time.
>>
File: 1480824110095.gif (1MB, 291x260px) Image search: [Google]
1480824110095.gif
1MB, 291x260px
>>89686429
>no one even talks about this game on /v/
>he uses /v/ to form his opinions
>this constant shitposting
>/b/-tier batnz
>>
>>89686429
Do you not notice that the threads usually start to slow down once you show up? They don't suddenly die when you're not here, if anything we get more posts. Discussion just grinds to a halt when you arrive though because you reply to every post with your nonsense demanding everyone pay attention to you so most of us just leave until you fuck off for the day.
>>
>>89686535
i never said i didn't like batman i said his crappy low grade villains don't deserve a spot over true legendary dc characters. this sends you batfags into some sort of frenzy for some reason.

>>89686532
wew lad.

>>89686588
i don't use /v/ to form my opinions. i've formed my opinion based on looking at the roster, the gameplay, and the past game and i can tell you it will be a flop. /v/ is just an indication of how much non interest there is in this game from the greater video gaming community. shitty dbz games sell better than this crap.

>>89686596
yeah they sure do slow down i got 4 replies already lmao.
>>
File: 1473393725671.gif (3MB, 420x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473393725671.gif
3MB, 420x300px
>>89686671
>"I'm a comic and video game expert, guys."
>"Therefore I can shitpost all day long because I said so"
also
>implying /v/ is a good gauge of popularity
>>
>>89686429
Then goes to /v/ where you can ignore the game and pay attention in REAL games, problem solved.

Or go to a Marvel vs Capcom thread to ask the folks if the game will be truly completed in 2020.
>>
>>89686751
of course /v/ is a good gauge of popularity they talk about all the latest games that are coming out unless they have no hype behind them like this game

>>89686760
i don't even like marvel but you know what it doesn't even matter cause that game will actually be good and fun while this games only appeal is its roster of DC characters.
>>
Well it wouldnt be an injustice thread without shitposting from /v/....
>>
>>89687004
Are you kidding? /v/ discusses SFV all the time and never talks about MKX. SFV sold just over a million copies and is considered a flop while MKX sold over 5 million copies and is the most successful game in the franchise. /v/ like every other board on 4chan is full of contrarian faggots who shit on everything that's popular. It is by no means a good gauge for what's actually popular in the real world.
>>
>>89687004
see >>89687152

Couldn't have said it better myself.
>>
>>89687152
>/v/ talks about SFV and not MKX

gee its like one game is actually played while another is a shitty nrs cash grab.
>>
>>89687214
>Implying that Capcom games aren't Ponzi-level crash grabbers.
>>
>>89687293
certainly less of a cash grab than nrs garbage. what do you get? you get a 2 hour story mode, smack a couple buttons against other idiots and then the game is dead and done. with capcom you get good gameplay with an active community and several years of continued play.
>>
NNAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHH
>>
>>89687517
>you get a 2 hour story mode, smack a couple buttons against other idiots and then the game is dead and done.

While with Capcom you have no story at all, a game that is NEVER finished and you have to keep buying shit for a less broken product, and a community of brainwashed cultist fags incapable of doing NOTHING besides sucking Capcom's cock because they don't know any better.
>>
>>89687517
>SFV
>incomplete upon release
>shitty online for months
>needs patches just for the in-game store

But MK is the cash grab, sure
>>
>>89687765
>>89687745
yeah well nrs are a total stop fucking replying to him
>>
>>89687745
fighting games don't need stories they need actual good gameplay. and a game that is never finished is just code word for ever improving. the gameplay is solid and they add more content over time.

>>89687765
>shitty online for months
the online is fine and they even have crossplay.

>needs patches
wow holy shit you sure showed me a game that needs a patch.
>>
>>>/vg/
>>
I'm stil angry Boon is giving codes to anyone that asks on Twitter and to youtubers but not people who solicited via the official page
>>
File: 1462400921791.jpg (297KB, 997x879px) Image search: [Google]
1462400921791.jpg
297KB, 997x879px
>>89688280
Holy shit, he's doing it again.

SO MUCH FOR A LIMITED FUCKING BETA HUH BOON?
>>
File: boon computer.jpg (18KB, 400x345px) Image search: [Google]
boon computer.jpg
18KB, 400x345px
>>89688677
>>89688280
>mfw he doesn't have a code yet
>>
>>89688280
>>89688677
>>89688850
>babies still crying about codes

can you kids not just wait till may
>>
File: IMG_20170206_011125.jpg (79KB, 720x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170206_011125.jpg
79KB, 720x339px
Damnit, Boon!
>>
>>89689413
>hold sign ups with "limited" codes
>instead of giving it to people who signed up they give it to anyone who asks or grabs one they dump from twitter/leddit/the forums

Fuck off boon, stop defending your bullshit practice.
>>
File: 1411862894332.jpg (6KB, 210x251px) Image search: [Google]
1411862894332.jpg
6KB, 210x251px
>Scarecrow will have MK9 Freddy Krueger moveset
>The Flash will still be terrible
>>
>>89690224
I think Flash is one returning character they'll be tweaking up a bit more than normal, kinda like they did WW.
I mean, at least that's why I assume they haven't shown off any gameplay of him yet
>>
>>89691106
In MKvsDCU he was kinda ok. At least the animations were neat
>>
>>89684441
>>89684645
holy shit fuck off back to /v/ and bitch
>>
>>89691495
Captain Marvel was badass in that game
>>
>>89691495
Flash was great in that game. His standard dash super would demolish people.
>>
File: lex.jpg (454KB, 550x832px) Image search: [Google]
lex.jpg
454KB, 550x832px
Apparently there's a Lex for President poster in the Metropolis stage; I'm scanning for it right now, has anyone else seen it? If so I feel like that's a soft confirm for Lex, you wouldn't have presidential campaigns for a dead man.
>>
The Ace O' Clubs section in the Metropolis stage doesn't feel right to me. The memorial park makes sense, but some random bar? Is it a common place in Superman comics where Clark hangs out? Though I find it hilarious that you can throw one of the customers.
>>
>>89692739
>Is it a common place in Superman comics where Clark hangs out?
It was, but it was forgotten for a very long time. Tomasi brought it back in the first arc of the current run.
>>
>>89692569
The Sex Luthor memes qere great in thr last Injustice threads back then, but I don't see what would they want to do resurrecting Lex or bringing another one, like in his ending.

I suppose the posters are easter eggs, relics fron the past? I mean, there's also a statue of Superman, and I guess you wouldnt want to keep statues of the God-Emperor after deposing him
>>
File: Capture.png (23KB, 653x123px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
23KB, 653x123px
>>89692818

I would agree with you, but apparently we've got the Joker coming back so I think anything goes. And Black Canary and Green Arrow; Black Canary apparently lived in the comics but if they're bringing back Green Arrow it's either a resurrection or an alternate universe.

I'm curious to see if they're going to stick 100% in the Regime universe or have universe jumping again. Personally I feel like making Lex a good guy in Injustice 1 was a huge cop-out; the universe seemed like it was supposed to be the same up until the destruction of Metropolis but they just randomly made Lex Superman's best friend. I think it would have been a much more interesting story to have a typical scheming Luthor on the side of Batman because it means taking down Superman, so I would not mind an alternate Luthor in this story at all.
>>
>>
>>89689461
they are obviously just a few extra, he's not handing out hundreds of codes.
>>
>>89693117
Batman and Luthor hate each other. If it was the classic Luthor the best you could hope for is him making his own individual faction of villains to fight Superman. And the real reason they made him Superman's best friend is because they wanted a reason for the magic pills.
>>
>>89693946
Well, apparently theres a Society of villains this time and Luthor may fit there, tho with Brainiac I guess they'll be set aside for the second half of the story
>>
>>89693946

Luthor has worked with the good guys before in many adaptations, they never like each other but that's part of what makes those stories interesting.
>>
>>89692569
Could be they're incorporating stuff from Lex's arcade ending where his bad guy counterpart from the main universe came to the Injustice one claiming to be their Lex who survived his fight with Supes. He got elected president in that ending as well.
>>
>>89690224
>>89691106
>>89691495
I want them to remove Flash's running stance
>>
Falsh tuesday right?
>>
>>89697348
If they do show Flash I doubt it'll be just him. Maybe they'll show Cold alongside him?
>>
>>89697348

Bane and Ivy on tueasday
>>
>>89697525
it will be flash screenshot this so i can laugh at you on tueasday
>>
File: Vixen.jpg (246KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Vixen.jpg
246KB, 1920x1080px
GIve me a caharacter with animal powers dammit! Vixen, Animal Man, Beast Boy, I don't care who I just want to tear mother fuckers up animal style!
>>
File: AMETHYCOV9.jpg (198KB, 414x640px) Image search: [Google]
AMETHYCOV9.jpg
198KB, 414x640px
she'd totally fit in somehow, r-right guys?
>>
>>89698856
Bet you my left nut vixen will be a dlc character, along with spawn, sub zero, rosharch, red hood, and starfire
>>
>>89699353
I hope so. She has some sort of cartoon now right? That's probably enough of a justification to add her. Well that and there's no black girls in the game yet.

>>89699026
Well since it's NRS you'd probably get the version that hangs out with Frankenstein.
>>
File: SWSOR_Cv4_R1.jpg (798KB, 594x919px) Image search: [Google]
SWSOR_Cv4_R1.jpg
798KB, 594x919px
>>89699770
DC will never not be dumb for not pushing her more
>>
File: DC Girls.jpg (810KB, 1000x761px) Image search: [Google]
DC Girls.jpg
810KB, 1000x761px
>>89699963
Well she certainly is unique. There's something there, DC just needs to figure out how to make proper use of her.
>>
A new character on Tuesday would be nice but I wouldn't mind some gameplay of the bunch who have been shown without it.
>>
>>89701246

Yeah, the last Kombat Kast was kind of a bust since we'd already seen Batman and Atrocitus, but I'd be very excited to see Bane, Ivy, Brainiac, Canary, or even just Flash, GL, etc.
>>
>>89701246
I hope its not just Green Arrow
I'd settle for Flash or GL tho

Forever crossing my fingers for Cold and Swamp Thing footage
>>
>>89701782
I'd be fine with whoever I just want more gameplay footage of characters we haven't seen yet.
>>
>>89701246
I think we'll probably get both. The website considers "new characters" to be those without profiles yet. But Kombat Kasts are long enough that they can show off multiple at a time. At least that's what they did for MKX.
>>
>>89698856
I'm pro her getting in just because they'd likely do an Animal Man premier costume.
>>
You kniw, it would be nice to have an option of getting a certain look locked on, so you,could change gears but retain the aesthetic look, because I'm sure people would tend to go for the best gear and visually it will get boring to see the same elements over an over. I know at least in some rpgs and mobas there's the option.

An lets be frank, most of us herw would surely want both high stats AND a decent look of our choosing. Maybe the option could be unlocked after reaching a certain level with a character?
>>
>>89703616
Well do certain gear pieces have locked stats or can any piece of gear be really good? Like is a Kamen Rider BB helmet automatically better than any version of the default you find? Because I thought the stats were random and in that case while it would take some grinding you could eventually get your ideal look with good stats as well.
>>
>>89702891
That'd be nice. I'd love for Animal Man to make it in on his own but Vixen is just way more likely.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bysYrTTSrVc

I hate deadshot already
>>
>>89706065
Why?

He looks more interesting then Canary.
>>
>>89706065
>your cumming at me a little hot
>now I'll cum at you loud
It's like they are asking for futa sfm videos
>>
>>89706065
So all her screams deal with her special trait and need to regenerate? I'm kinda ok with that

Deadshot is meh
>>
>>89706065
Jesus.
Deadshot looks like he's legitimately a pain in the ass to fight against. He's the kinda range character I can't stand. He'd be hell to fight against if you were a character with limited mobility and no projectiles (unless you've got decent super armor).
>>
I noticed that deadshot has Green arrows trait.
>>
>>89706855
You can bet he's gonna be spammed non-stop. Deathstoke at least had phisical combis, while Deadshot seems to be all trick shots
>>
>>89699999
does her character type fit i today's world though? i mean obviously there are still people who like fantasy adventure, i mean LoTR is one of the most successful franchises, so clearly amethyst could survive, but honestly do you think it would?
>>
>>89707198
Make it less LotR and more Conan the Adventurer style of sword & sorcery adventures and it may work
>>
>>89671366
Mera i want to fuck
>>
Get rid of Robin and Deadshot, bring back Deathstroke, then give Deathstroke Damian's sword moveset. I have a headache looking at Deadshot already
>>
>>89707267
i agree but i still think (know for a fact) it wont sell, which is obviously unfortunate and i know i could trust didio to keep it alive for at least 8-12, but still. never read the new52 series, any good?
>>
https://twitter.com/noobde/status/828681607263383552

SON OF A BITCH, BOON
>>
>>89706065
She looks a lot better in this gameplay than in the trailer. Whoever edited the trailer is incompetent.
>>
File: black.png (829KB, 1064x595px) Image search: [Google]
black.png
829KB, 1064x595px
what is this for
>>
>>89709708
Concept art and the like
>>
>>89668439
I wont Black Canary to whisper sweet nothings in my ear.
>>
>>89709708
Used for buying unlockable stuff like the koins in MK.
>>
>>89709708
>>89709881
maybe you can unlock other gear pieces, shader packs (color schemes) and the like

if only you could unlock new characters like the old times instead of having all available from the start
>>
>>89708482
This.
She looks a lot less like Sonya too, if even at all.
>>
>>89705221
Yeah, there's a point where you just have to accept the way things are. Like with Scarecrow. He's far from who I would've picked but if he's in I can at least hope they do a good job with it and give him a scythe.
>>
>>89710127
It's probably for concept art, icons and backgrounds for your player card, maybe some more base costumes. Same stuff that it was used for in the first game.
>>
>>89710468
If he uses a scythe expect recycled Shinnok moves

(Not complaining, I mained that Shinnok variant)
>>
>>
File: Animal Man, AWAAAAAAAY!.jpg (42KB, 576x300px) Image search: [Google]
Animal Man, AWAAAAAAAY!.jpg
42KB, 576x300px
>>89710468
Well it helps when you're just a big DC fan in general. I prefer Animal Man sure but I also think Vixen is great. And the Bat stuff is excessive but I still like Batman so I don't really mind.
>>
>>89710562
>She has full fishnets as well

Good, only thing I didn't like about the initial look in the trailer was the half pants/half fishnets thing.
>>
>>89710512
I kinda doubt it.
Shinnok only had a scythe for like one of his strings, most of his other moves he used what looked to be a halberd.
>>
Oh so stream on the 8th at 3pm CST, along with the reveal tomorrow on IGN.
>>
>>89710888
He had it in three different moves, the one in the image, the low scoop, and the restand.
>>
>>89710947
Well then it's probably not Flash if they're doing another reveal trailer on IGN. Could be Green Lantern though, he hasn't actually been revealed outside of the pre-order skin.
>>
>>89711287
that don't look like no scythe to me
>>
Man, I checked the PStore and in Europe the Ultimate edition is 10€ more expensive than in the US.

they really like to fleece people, huh
>>
File: 00.jpg (110KB, 729x653px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
110KB, 729x653px
>>89711287
>>89711380
He's right. Shinnok had the scythe only on his restand.
>>
Reminder if you have Prime and Preorder it the Ultimate Edition is only $80
>>
>>89712017
i think me brother has that
>>
>>89711380
>>89711856
eh it's a blade on a long handle.
>>
I know we like to shit on NTR women and all, but in the video gameplay of Black Canary, both her and Supergirl look pretty good.
>>
File: Best Girl.jpg (74KB, 1104x463px) Image search: [Google]
Best Girl.jpg
74KB, 1104x463px
>>89712199
It's just a holdover meme from the old games at this point. The ones in MK9 and to a slightly lesser extent Injustice just looked awful. All the women in MKX looked good or at least fine, none looked mannish and in this all of the current models look good. Problem is unlike some big devs NRS actually shows their games in various unflattering stages of completion which means seeing stuff like that terrible early Wonder Woman model or Cassie's initial face in MKX. They look great when they're finished but the idiots latch on to the unfinished ones so they can feel vindicated.
>>
File: smile_.png (204KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
smile_.png
204KB, 900x506px
>>89712199
the girls in mkx looked good
>>
File: bat.gif (972KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
bat.gif
972KB, 500x281px
>>89710947
Cool.
>>
Anyone on /co/ get into the beta?

They were pretty secretive about sign ups.
>>
>>89710572
That's basically my stance on all this too. When I was little and TAS was airing I thought a Batman fighting game with his villains would be cool. So I guess I'm getting what I wanted to a degree just 22 years later.
>>
>>89713481
Yes, I received a code in the second wave.
>>
>>89713481
Still nothing, signed up as soon as registration was available.
>>
>>89712199
It's NRS, NTR is something very different.
>>
File: 2836706-8638909398-22805.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2836706-8638909398-22805.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
>>89713836
show me supergirls ass
>>
File: Tweet.png (309KB, 588x554px) Image search: [Google]
Tweet.png
309KB, 588x554px
They want more questions for the stream. Remember to try and ask about shit they might actually answer. So you know, don't ask to know the whole roster or how the story ends.
>>
Why Supergirl and Batgirl aren't Superman and Batman reskins?.

I hated how Batgirl had better moves than Batman in the previous game.
>>
File: SoS1a.jpg (147KB, 620x561px) Image search: [Google]
SoS1a.jpg
147KB, 620x561px
>>89707451
absolutely based
>>
>>89714178
because WB told them to make them separate characters.
>>
>>89706065
Fuck, Black Canary looks fun as fuck to play.
>>
I heard that they kept all of Supermans crazy bullshit but nerfed Batman by making him slower. That's a little disappointing. I hope he's better in the final game, I don't want to only be able to play Superman online.
>>
>>89706065
>Turning down the BoP

Why is Jaime so stupid in this?
>>
>>89714342
maybe I've been watching too much ForeverKing but Batman still looks great in this one
>>
>>89714240
wicked
>>
Wow I hate this retard Deadshot already

FFuck the suicide squad movie even more
>>
>>89706065
Canarys definitly my main so far. She looks like a pure fighter

I cant micromanaging stuff in fighters, projectiles, buffs, boosts, traits - ugh. My brain am work too slow
>>
Whats with Bluue Beetle and Oracle?
>>
File: sup.png (527KB, 1064x595px) Image search: [Google]
sup.png
527KB, 1064x595px
>>
>>89715681
Would let suck me off
>>
I wonder how many color palette options each character's going to have?
Maybe you could turn Atrocitus into an orange or yellow lantern? Sounds dumb I know but there's only so many shades of red they can use.
>>
>>89706065
>Rewards credits

Does this mean we can buy gear/color palettes?
>>
I wish that Superman had a different moveset than the exact same one he had in Injustice 1
He was imprisoned and he should be bitter as fuck

He should look less controlled and crazier
>>
>>89716050
I guess there would be two or three for every character and another two/three unique for each. Supergirl has that white/grey thingy, Wonder Woman has a brown one, Supes a black and white, etc.

I'm guessin there are some fit for everybody for the pre-order shaders, but who knows. If the colors for the Lantern characters affects their constructions it could be really fine to make a violet lantern atrocitus
>>
>>89706861

Yeah, or similar at least. Seems like a weird choice if Green Arrow is coming back, since I thought he had one of the coolest traits in the game. I hope they don't change it.
>>
>>89716961
Eh I dunno man, looks like they'll have a lot more than that. Pic related, even if it's from a pretty early build of the game I think it does hold some weight to it
>>
File: quinn colors.png (1MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
quinn colors.png
1MB, 1360x768px
>>89717222
Whoops forgot the pic
>>
>>89716244
>gear
eh

>color palettes
hopefully
>>
File: dazzle cringe.jpg (48KB, 625x400px) Image search: [Google]
dazzle cringe.jpg
48KB, 625x400px
>>89712199
>Supergirl and BC
>NTR women

wut
>>
>>89718013
it's jsut another cuckfag, don't encourage it
>>
>>89718013
Well, BC did get cheated on that one time with Shado
>>
>>89718013
Black Canary and Supergirl, NETORARE women.
>>
File: 975281289204.jpg (2MB, 1920x1476px) Image search: [Google]
975281289204.jpg
2MB, 1920x1476px
Mogo playable in I2, yes?
>>
>>89718798
Yes, but he will be a 60 years old man with a big dick.
>>
>>89718798
nope
you know what supes did to him
>>
File: 1464424020707.gif (408KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1464424020707.gif
408KB, 300x300px
>>89718392
>NETORARE women

is she a super villain?
>>
>>89718798
Mogo is part of the sun now mate.
>>
>>89719334
Does it really matter? J'onn and Babs are also playable despite what happens in the comics...
>>
>>89719473
I can't really tell you if it matters or not but I can say MMH and Batgirl were added in the game way before they actually were written in the comics
>>
>>89719705

MMH's story ending shows that he survived being burned in the comics and posed as an Atlantean. Who knows what the "canon" is (I doubt they care, if they wanted MMH they'd bring him back).

What happened to Barbara in the comics?
>>
>>89719473
These two were DLC, completely out of the story
>>
>>89719806
>These two were DLC, completely out of the story

Which is exactly why it doesn't matter to whether a character is playable or not.
>>
>>89719705
Actually they were DLC characters that were released well after the launch of the game itself.
>>
File: 20.jpg (1MB, 1800x1384px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
1MB, 1800x1384px
>>89719803
tl;dr Batman was working on the alternate universe teleporter, Superman tried frying it with heat vision then this happened
then, as far as I'm aware, Barbara wasn't ever mentioned again
>>
>>89720638
Well since Dinah is calling her Oracle again in that intro whatever Lex did to her was probably undone here.
>>
>>Batman mirror match intro
>Thanks for coming back.
>You need help with Superman?
>I need help testing some new Gearâ„¢.
what could they have possibly meant by this?
>>
>>89722351
Talking about the new mechanic that allows you to change the costumes which can affect attributes.

Batman wants to test the gear setup he is currently wearing against another Batman.
>>
>>89714031
someone ask boon why hes such a fucking retard.
>>
>>89722744
or why there's a tight list for beta codes from the games webpage yet in twitter and reddit they are giving codes like a pedophile gives candy at a school's main entrance
>>
>>89722805
if thats true why don't you just go on twitter and get one?
>>
>>89722865
I can't be on twitter all day waiting for Boon to randomly give a code, like he seems to be doing. Seriously, check his twitter, it ranges from guessing the fave character of a producer to having a MK tatoo
>>
>>89714178
>I want DLC and new characters to be clones

For what purpose?

>>89723025
This. I don't see how anyone who goes to school or works has any chance of scoring a bet code with how they're doing it. They should make sure everyone who signed up gets in first before randomly gifting away beta keys.
>>
File: nightwing death.jpg (580KB, 1988x1504px) Image search: [Google]
nightwing death.jpg
580KB, 1988x1504px
Who should Die this time around?

Hard mode no Superman and Batman.
>>
>>89723380
Harley because of the rage it would incur.
>>
File: Flash.png (818KB, 1262x777px) Image search: [Google]
Flash.png
818KB, 1262x777px
>>89723380
I could see Barry doing a heroic sacrifice. Of the former Regime members he's really one of the only ones who could atone for his actions.
>>
>>89723445
Don't make me love him, anon.
>>
>>89723445
>inb4 end of the game he flashpoints the universe back to the day lois got spaced
>>
File: 1477961214287s.jpg (5KB, 104x124px) Image search: [Google]
1477961214287s.jpg
5KB, 104x124px
>>89723445
This is probably going to happen
>mfw Captain Cold mourning Barry's death
>>
File: INJUSTY5_21_300-012_HD[1].jpg (586KB, 1988x1528px) Image search: [Google]
INJUSTY5_21_300-012_HD[1].jpg
586KB, 1988x1528px
>>89724103
so this is happening again then?
>>
>>89668439

I guess Black Canary is gonna be my main now
>>
>>89686671
>/v/ is just an indication of how much non interest there is in this game

Lol literally who gives a damn about what /v/ has to say, next you'll tell me I should care about what /b/ and /pol/ find popular. Get outta here schmuck.
>>
>>89719473

J'onn isn't dead in the comics. He got burned, but then went to hide alone in Atlantis.
>>
>>89724176
Except this time it's the reverse.

Speaking of I'm interested to see if/how they incorporate Reverse Flash into the comic considering all of the DLC and premium skins made it in last time.
>>
>>89710562
mommy
>>
Praying for Cold weather tomorrow morning
>>
>>89725501
To miss work/school?

Why aren't you a neet?
>>
>>89706065
>that Deadshot

I can already feel the rage
>>
>>89725555
It was clearly a pun and most of /co/ isnt NEET. Comics are expensive yo.
>>
>>89725668
Most of /co/ pirates
>>
File: images (1).png (11KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
11KB, 222x227px
>>89725501
>>89725555
>got both Monday and Tuesday off of school due to snow days
>mfw we get Cold tomorrow
>>
>>89725668
>paying for drawings

I would like to at least visit my local comic store but there are too many people near sonce it's in a normie shopping center
>>
>>89723421

Would people actually get angry over that?
>>
>>89725852
Some people grew attached to Injustice Harley from the comic. Most people who'd be triggered would be people who only like/know the character from the Suicide Squad movie that don't realize Injustice is a separate continuity.
>>
>>89723380

Wonder Woman for sure, she's the most irredeemable cunt on the Regime side.
>>
File: IMG_0542.jpg (90KB, 1022x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0542.jpg
90KB, 1022x420px
GIVE ME SCARECROW OR GIVE ME DEATH!
>>
>>89726238
Have death.
>>
>>89726122
I agree. WW is the worst character and made every worse. I kinda hope they make up a good explanation why she's evil. Then kill her off.
>>
>boon got the fake one actually giving codes out banned

Tell me again why this isn't an open beta with how codes are being handed out to those who ask?
>>
I want Zatanna again. Was the most fun character to play.
>>
>>89726302
same
>>
>>89726278
>I kinda hope they make up a good explanation why she's evil.

She's trying to catch that Kryptonian D all for herself. That's pretty much it.
>>
>>89726522
I know but it's such a dumb reason. As great as superman's dick is, I would believe WW wouldn't destroy the world for it. But this is Injustice so I'm prepared to be disappointed with her in the story mode.
>>
>>89726710
The "Injusticeverse" guards some differences compared with the regular ones, Lex Luthor's moral alignment and Wonder Woman personality being two of them.

In the first game, the Wonder Woman of the "normal" universe was disgusted at the Injustice Wonder Woman.
>>
>>89726710
WW depictions usually have a common trait of being an ambassador from Amazon/Themyscira and protector of the world of men.

Supe's vision of a unified global government and peace-keeping enforcement aren't too far off from WW's ideals. Diving into Clark's Kansas cornhole is an added bonus.
>>
>>89726710
That's just a common thing in these types of Elseworlds stories for whatever reason. If Superman ever becomes evil or a dictator or any sort of bad shit goes down Diana loses it and she's gotta have that dick.
>>
>>89727007
>>89727010
Regardless I'm still hoping for her to redeem herself in someway.
>>
>>89699999
Quintuplets of truth
>>
>>89706065
>Come
>Come
>Come
SFM Porn when?
>>
>>89699999

It's a terrible shame we'll probably never see Raven again since she was hideous in Injustice 1 and not very popular. She has a lot of potential as a character, and as more than just an Ermac.
>>
>>89710127
unlocking characters have no place in a competitive environment. People who actually play this more than a few hours actually want to be able to test every single character without having to slug through at least an hour's worth of tedious fights with every character just to unlock more characters.
>>
>>89727295

This seems like such an easily avoidable issue. Have character unlocks as an option, and have a cheat code (or even a button in the settings for all I care) to unlock all the characters. Best of both worlds, literally no disadvantage. I agree with the other guy that there is some fun to be had in unlocking characters in fighting games like you had to in older games.
>>
>>89727319
>Cheat Codes
Something which also died after the PS2 Era, there are barely any games with Cheat Codes anymore, if there are you most often have to unlock them. But yes, I did this all the time with Guitar Hero when my memory card broke. It could work, but then again there is no competitive Guitar Hero scene so who knows if the same could apply.
>>
File: Roster Leak.png (1MB, 1377x823px) Image search: [Google]
Roster Leak.png
1MB, 1377x823px
>>89727319
Unlocking characters used to be great when we still actually had secrets. But nowadays either the full roster will just get leaked way in advance or the devs themselves will reveal absolutely everyone to get people excited and to get out in front of any leakers who would do it if they didn't.

The cheat code solution would be an easy fix for the tourneyfags but it wouldn't solve the core problem of there not being much point to unlocking people when everyone already knows everybody on the roster before the game is even out. Instead of being a fun mysterious thing unlocking characters becomes a pointless inconvenience.

There's just too many people involved and too many ways to spread information for much of anything in a modern big budget game to realistically remain secret throughout the years of development time until the game is out. I mean just look at Injustice 2.

Assuming the leak is real this big name game release just had it's entire character roster spoiled months before it comes out because some random chucklefuck who happened to work on the crappy mobile app wandered in to a thread about it one day on a comic book imageboard and decided to spill the beans. All these devs can do is make you sign an agreement saying you won't spoil anything but some people just don't give a fuck and will do it anyway because why not?
>>
>>89724371
well reddit doesn't give a shit either since that site suits you more. face it this game has no hype.
>>
>>89726238
kys
>>
>>89727850

I can't speak for everyone but the "mystery" is not a requirement for unlocking characters to be fun. The last game I unlocked characters in without knowing they were present in advance was Melee in 2001. And sure it was cool to unlock Ganon without knowing he was playable, or Doom in old MvC games. But I personally find unlockables to be fun for their own sake, as long as they're not incredibly tedious. Bonus points if you have to fight the character to unlock them. To me it's a way of highlighting each character; if you get 28 characters thrown at you at once it's hard to appreciate it all, but seeing "oh shit Brainiac unlocked" can be very exciting if you're a fan of the character.

Also, MKX had Shinnok as an unlockable if I'm not mistaken. I'm sure people bitched about it since there was no quick unlock for him but that means unlockables are in the realm of possibility.
>>
>>89728515
Shinnok being locked was weird and pointless as hell. He was the only one and there wasn't anything particularly interesting about how you got him, you just had to beat the story mode which all of us were probably going to do first thing anyway. It was completely arbitrary and disappointing considering that they had the whole awesome krypt for unlocking stuff but didn't use it for characters.
>>
File: 1361027585731.jpg (1MB, 1650x1271px) Image search: [Google]
1361027585731.jpg
1MB, 1650x1271px
>>89728583

I wouldn't mind unlocks staggered throughout story mode, with maybe a few from some more weird requirements. I don't think Shinnok's unlock method was terrible or anything it was just weird that he was the only one. It's not like he was a spoiler character or anything anyway, you fight him in the first chapter.

Really I'd be happy with any unlockables at all, and if they put a quick way (that doesn't cost $) for people who want to lab immediately that's fine with me.

(also remembering Cyber Sub and Quan Chi were unlockable in MK9)
>>
>>89728636
They might just see that as a tradition thing for MK so they still do it for that. Injustice 1 didn't have anyone locked so I don't think they'll have anyone unlockable in 2 but there will certainly be other unlockables at least. We see there's still a koins-style system in place here >>89709708 so there will be stuff to get.
>>
>>89728583
That really makes no sense to me. You have an enormous krypt with unlockables that requires a lot of in-game currency. But because you only put one alt skin for each character outside of dlc and all characters are already playable, you put only concept art or music or stupid icons.

At least in MKX ypu could unlock brutalities, but i don't really think it's worth the time shed in unlocking everything

I also remember when you could unlock new stages.
>>
>>89727291
Yeah they really screwed the pooch on that one. Some of their versions of the characters are a bit off but Raven just lacked everything that makes her appealing.
>>
>>89729620
Well actually a third of the cast had three and in somes cases four costumes in the base game but again none of those were gotten through the krypt. You just unlocked them by meeting the various criteria for them. Made no damn sense.
>>
>>89729701
Oh true, i forgot those "vote x times in an online match and get y costume" and "play the mobile game, plz, it gives us a lot of money" skins
>>
File: Reveal.png (219KB, 600x347px) Image search: [Google]
Reveal.png
219KB, 600x347px
HEADS UP

Today's character reveal got pushed for next week
>>
>Batman and Atrocitus clash
>"You'd make a great Red Lantern"
>"I only cum in blacks"

>Supergirl and Batman intro
>"That ass used to give people hope."
>"It still does"
>"Give it to me"

The fuck is going on in this game?
>>89730492
awww I was hype as fuck too.
>>
>>89730492
Did it get pushed or did they just change it because it's the 7th now and that's just for the next reveal after today?
>>
>>89730659
Pushed, last week befor Canary got revealed the site still had the current day as day of reveal, it wasn't until after Canary got revealed that it changed the date
>>
>>89730683
>>89730492
>>
>>89730900
Meant to say ffs. So dumb they decided to wait till the last minute to tell us they rescheduled.
>>
>>89726263
>>89728067

Mad af
>>
>>89730921
>to tell us they rescheduled

they didn't tell us anything.
>>
>>89728053

I don't care what hype it has or it doesn't have, nor do I care what /v/ or reddit thinks. Grow up.
>>
>>89726522
>>89726710

She's not evil she's just in hiding. At least pay attention.
>>
>>89731625
great thanks for your opinion. you are 1 of 10 people who actually care.
>>
>>89731704
But he just said he doesnt care you dumbass. why are you so butthurt about this shitty game

Let me guess your favorite Johns OC isnt in but some popular batman enemy is?

I hope the game is as fun as DC vs MK, i know it will be bad.
>>
>>89730492
When i go to the page its just the realese date.

Tho its also translated in my language, so...
>>
>>89731971
clearly he does care or he wouldn't bother posting.

>game has no hype
>WELL /V/ DOESN'T MATTER!
>yeah but other communities have no hype either
>W-WELL I DONT CARE!!!!!!! FUCK YOU
>>
Constantine please
>>
>>89733070

>t-t-he game doesn't matter cause /v/ said so
>I don't care what /v/ has to say
>g-go back 2 reddit!!...btw reddit doesn't care too hehe

Grow up dude.
>>
>>89730492
>>89730683
Black Canary was revealed early last week compared to the Watchtower. They probably hAve it set to update at normal reveal times as opposed to Watchtower
>>
>>89685619
>canary is lucky. she deserved to have her head ripped off at the funeral.
???????
??????
?????
????
???
??
?
>>
>>89691495
>Kinda ok
He was broken as fuck, in exactly the same way as Kabal was in MK9
>>
>>89733155
I'm betting he'll be DLC.
>>
File: Canary.png (966KB, 1421x861px) Image search: [Google]
Canary.png
966KB, 1421x861px
>>89668439
New Canary gameplay vid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bysYrTTSrVc
>>
>>89734301
That's not new.
>>
Is Green Arrow gonna be in this?
>>
>>89734637
Yep
>>
>>89731564
True. Which is even worse.

>>89733730
So I wonder why they seem to have cancelled today's reveal if they're supposed to come in at regular intervals.
>>
>>89735156
Maybe they decided to save it for the stream tomorrow?
>>
>>89736187
Given that the website says the 13th, I doubt it. They'll probably go through gameplay on an announced character we haven't seen much of yet.
>>
>>89736470
That'd be cool too. I wouldn't mind seeing Bane and Ivy in action.
>>
It would be really tight if they gave Green Lantern a character Skin for Booster Gold. Their powers are similar enough. Same with Blue Beetle (Ted) and Batman. I mean yeah they're different, but close enough that'd I'd take it just to get some JLI in there.

God i'd be sweet if we got Fire in there too. Fuck, the JLI lineup woulda been perfect for this game. We already have a few of em in there.
>>
File: wojak.gif (13KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.gif
13KB, 633x758px
>tfw no reveal today
oh well
>>
>>89736507
Yeah, I'd be totally happy with that. Hope it's not just a shitty Q&A with already known answers and meme non-questions and fucking Supergirl gameplay or equivalent.
>>
File: 1474311751391.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1474311751391.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>89736657
>>
File: NAAAAARGH.jpg (26KB, 262x302px) Image search: [Google]
NAAAAARGH.jpg
26KB, 262x302px
>>89736657
>>
File: damaged.jpg (74KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
damaged.jpg
74KB, 550x550px
>>89736657
>>
Fuck, I was hyped.

I hope they at least show some gameplay of a character already revealed tomorrow.

Brainiac, Bane, Ivy, Flash, whatever.
>>
File: shade hello.jpg (52KB, 258x421px) Image search: [Google]
shade hello.jpg
52KB, 258x421px
I'm just throwing this out there, but I think The Shade would be a perfect fit for a fighting game, even if he's all but unknown to the non-hardcore DC fan

He could play well as the type of fight that hangs back and his shadowland forms and demons do most of his fighting for him. A classy well dressed gentleman that smacks you with shadows and demons. You could get some great teleporting moves in there too with him. His special could be like Raven's from last game with him gaining new more powerful shadow combos, or like Flash's slowing down time but him entering a shadow realm. His Ultimate could be his shadows swallowing the character and the demons/shadows of the shadowland savaging the opponent.

I want this so bad, but I know it'll never be. Too obscure. But imagine the comic cred NRS would get if they included ol' Dickie Swift in the game and kept him a classy gent.
>>
I'm guessign this issue will be
>Jobs on purpose to Luthor
>See Billy Die
>Find resolve to be good and reject Joker.
>>
>>89737128
issue? you mean that Ground Zero thing?
>>
>>89731674
Nah she's evil.
>>
>>89737020
Shade's great. But he's an example of a pet character that was really well-written a decade or so ago, but once his series' run finished no other writer wanted to use him. He was great in Starman and his mini at the beginning of New 52 was awesome. But the mini sold like shit, and DC apparently saw that as reason enough not to push him. I'd prefer him in over lots of characters on the leak list, but he's obviously not being pushed nor do casuals ask about him like Starfire or Red Hood. So best we can hope for his DC deciding to put him in a show or movie in the near future.
>>
>>89736629
Reminds me of the JLU episode where the kid called Booster Gold Green Lantern.
>>
File: SHAZ... DAMNN SON!.jpg (295KB, 900x1150px) Image search: [Google]
SHAZ... DAMNN SON!.jpg
295KB, 900x1150px
>>89668439
Pic related should replace Captain Shazam
>>
>>89738400
I disagree
>>
File: shade wins.jpg (140KB, 750x641px) Image search: [Google]
shade wins.jpg
140KB, 750x641px
>>89738214
Yeah.... but my main point was (beside liking him) that his powerset and character would lend itself well to a fighting game.

His rich character history and comic cred are just a bonus for NRS and comic fans. His gameplay would be the real winner.
>>
>>89738537
you must be gay
>>
>>89737265
>issue? you mean that Ground Zero thing?
Yeah
>>
>>89733775
she indirectly kiledl half the Corps
>>
>>89738676

Lol talk about reaching hard.
>>
>>89727007

Too bad she didn't cared much about the mission at the start. She was just ready to be anything he wanted, even if that meant killing people.
>>
>>89727089

Wonder Woman's always thrown under the bus for Superman. She's either shown as his most ardent and violent follower or as his most manipulative and violent friend, and in both versions, which sometimes mix, she got to have his dick like cock-hungry whore, with the dick lust being her primary motivation for everything else. You can thank Kingdom Come for it.
>>
>>89738575
I'm not gay I just prefer manly muscled men in my fighting games is all
>>
>>89739006

>Tfw I always main chicks

Feels manly beating up guys as a grill 2bh
>>
>>89738594
right. I hope we get to see the Batman vs. Batman: Fate of Two Batmans fight in it, chonologically it should be coming up soon
>>
>>89739042
especially a QT like Mary
>>
>>89739551

DLC pack 2 lol
>>
File: New_52_Static.jpg (622KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
New_52_Static.jpg
622KB, 900x1350px
Man I really hope Static makes it in as DLC. He seems like he'd be fun as hell in a fighting game. DC and Milestone seemed to have worked things out recently but I hope the rights not being 100% theirs doesn't prevent him from making it in.
>>
>>89740883
I if he does ever make it in I just hope his outfit isn't as shitty as it was in his appearence in the mobile game for the first Injustice.
the lack of a coat really screwed it up
>>
>>89741305
Well hopefully gear will prevent that from being a problem.
>>
>>89739551
Damn straight, best DC waifu around.
>>
>>89668439

>Dat Black Canary move-set

That's it I'm getting the game
>>
File: 1485806499561.gif (876KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485806499561.gif
876KB, 500x400px
>Mfw thanks to gear we'll finally get to change up how DLC characters look

Fucking finally. It sucked that the DLC fighters always got the shaft when it came to alternate costumes. With gear being a major gameplay component and all the colors available they have no excuse this time. We'll finally be able to make them look different.
>>
File: Injustice 2.jpg (584KB, 1039x1537px) Image search: [Google]
Injustice 2.jpg
584KB, 1039x1537px
Hey did the guy who was making this in to a cover for the game ever post another update? It was looking great so far.
>>
File: boonie.png (8KB, 590x117px) Image search: [Google]
boonie.png
8KB, 590x117px
HYPE?

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/829130422013538304
>>
>>89742461
I never understood why they didn't just package an extra fucking costume if they're so hellbent on not including them in costume packs for the base roster.
>>
>>89742522
Story trailer soon then? I doubt he'd be hyping up any one character's trailer like that.
>>
>>89742573
Right? Or at least make them for the GOTY editions. I mean they bothered to do it for the Vita version of MK9 and since then the only other one was the MoS Zod skin. It sucked that we never got classic costumes for Tri-Borg or Tanya in MKX.
>>
>>89738543
Oh yeah, I agree.
>>
>>89742494
Nope
>>
>>89742578
True. I doubt they'd make another CG trailer as well.
>>
Why do you guys think Boon has never married?
>>
>>89744592
Because he's smart.
>>
File: IMG_1195.gif (2MB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1195.gif
2MB, 400x267px
>no code
>>
On-disc
>Scarecrow
>Cheetah

DLC
>Red Hood
>Starfire

Fucking Boon kill yourself
>>
>>89745002
you don't even know that. honestly I wouldn't bet on Starfire making it in at all
>>
File: Katana.jpg (283KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Katana.jpg
283KB, 1680x1050px
Im not going to lie, the Samurai Jack hype has me wanting Katana for DLC. But Id hate to encourage WB synergy thanks to SS
>>
I am not a furry or anything like that, but please, make Cheetah as slutty as Mileena.
>>
File: C4GrxbgXUAAyutT.jpg (54KB, 750x578px) Image search: [Google]
C4GrxbgXUAAyutT.jpg
54KB, 750x578px
We may not have got the reveal trailer this week
https://twitter.com/DestinLegarie/status/829086264481636352
But at least we know who it is
>>
>>89745002
the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>89745699
>Firestorm

And the leak got proven right yet again!. I wonder how is Leaker-Anon doing
>>
>>89745782
Sadly Firestorm will be just a fire-type character.

Outside of comics, he NEVER has his powers over matter. Just fire.
>>
>>89745896
So no Firestorm is what you're saying?
>>
>>89745699
>https://twitter.com/DestinLegarie/status/829086264481636352
>TFW it's el diablo
>>
>>89745968
More like "Legends of Tomorrow Firestorm".
>>
>>89746082
the synergy has gone too far
>>
>>89746082

We Firefly now
>>
File: 1486250732577-co.png (1MB, 874x838px) Image search: [Google]
1486250732577-co.png
1MB, 874x838px
>>89746082
>>89746231
It's Volcana
>>
>>89746298
Oh god I miss Volcana. She needs to make a comeback, her and Livewire need the Killer Frost comic love. Though Livewire is more likely thanks to the Supergirl show
>>
>>89745896
To be fair, how do you do matter manipulation in a fighting game?
>>
>>89746533
-Area around him that turns projectiles into other objects
-Creates his own interactables
-Faust style random item move
>>
>>89744592
What kind of question is that in a thread like this?

Can't you just bump, like everyone else?
>>
>>89746627
>Creates his own interactables
Tremor had a move like that in MKX, Firestorm might too in Inj 2.
>>
>>89746082
It's probably Firestorm or Green Lantern (because lanterns light up stuff)
>>
>>89746732
>"Why are you talking aout the NRS founder on a thread about NRS game?"

Gee I dunno, anon. I guess I should've just made the thousandth REEEE post like everyone else who didn't get a code yet. Really would've added to the overall discourse. It was just something I realized and never really thought about before.
>>
File: YASSSSS_SLAY.jpg (401KB, 1000x769px) Image search: [Google]
YASSSSS_SLAY.jpg
401KB, 1000x769px
>>89739106
>right. I hope we get to see the Batman vs. Batman: Fate of Two Batmans fight in it, chonologically it should be coming up soon
>>
>>89745285
Katana would be a good character for Injustice. Its synergy used for a good cause
>>
>>89745699
What in the world is a specialist character
>>
Im thinking Firestorm might be Regime

Batmans fuckboi crew is too large
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05eV5O7D9Dc

>high parry low parry

Christ, has NRS not learned their lesson from Joker and Commando Kano? Parries aren't especially good to start, and if you have to guess high or low it's not even worth it.
>>
File: everything.gif (2MB, 320x228px) Image search: [Google]
everything.gif
2MB, 320x228px
>>89749843
>>
>>89749843

She fights just like Sonya
>>
>>
>>89748715
Like how they added Grodd to appeal to Harambe fans
>>
>>89745002
muh Peggy
>>
>>89749725
Swamp Thing is likely still Regime too.
>>
>>89745699
>>89745782

can't wait for scarecrow :^)
>>
>>89752147
I sure hope not, I want him to be a good guy dammit.
>>
>>89745002
Well you need people to actually buy the DLC, and way more people will buy Red Hood and Starfire.
>>
>>89753255
>Regime
>bad
Bruce pls go
>>
File: 1486254420272-co.png (431KB, 410x602px) Image search: [Google]
1486254420272-co.png
431KB, 410x602px
>>89748191
>mfw reading this issue
>>
>>89744592
Huh. I always just assumed he had a wife.
>>
So what time does the stream start today?
>>
>>89755314
3pm east, i think? I don't know how timezones work in america, desu
>>
>>89742522
Well a story trailer would certainly make up for getting nothing yesterday.
>>
>>89668587
Please post code
>>
Bets on what they'll show on the stream today? Im guessing Ivy/Bane gameplay and a surprise trailer at the end.
>>
>>89758716
Tyler posted on reddit. he said its just them playing online with the beta. You get nothing
>>
>>89758716
My bets on a new character reveal like Robin and gameplay of 2 other characters, like the ones you said or dead shot
>>
>>89758716
It's just some Beta gameplay, and announcement of the next beta character.

Hence why there is so little fanfare.
>>
>>89745002
I'm really mad about this too, but it's predictable they are going to end up being DLC to get people to buy them (especially considering that Red Hood is the most requested character).
>>
>>89758755
>>89758768
Then whats the fucking point of doing a stream at all?
>>
>>89754168
It bad becasue it rewrites the scene form the game

>Lex beats up Joker
>Harley goes for the kill
>Haley is heart broken (meaning she wasn't faking like in the issue)
>Tells her that she redeemed herself.
the leaves.

I'm assuming Harley friends are just the writer projecting themselves.
>>
>>89758892
Interact with the community and test their stream set up.
>>
>>89758936
But they have a game to promote. Show off Brainiac, Ivy or Bane. No one wants to watch them play the beta that barely anyone has
>>
>>89758969
There probably not ready to be shown off.
Or marketing won't let them.

Not much they can do either way.
>>
So whats happening today?
>>
>>89759414
Stream in a couple hours, just some gameplay, doesn't seem like they jave any plans to show anything new this week though.
>>
File: boon.png (9KB, 591x121px) Image search: [Google]
boon.png
9KB, 591x121px
>>89759634
We could be getting a new trailer?
>>
>>89759865
that was for yesterday's delayed reveal
>>
>>89759865
Hopefully but who knows when they plan on showing that trailer? Could be today, could be two months from now.
>>
>>89760021
Eh I doubt it. Yesterday was just supposed to be a character reveal. Dont see why he would hype any one character trailer over the others. Hes probably referring to a trailer for the story mode.
>>
File: 530931-p12.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
530931-p12.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
How do you hope Bane and Ivy will play?

I never really think of Ivy as a "fighter" so I wonder if she'd rely mostly on plants. Or if she does fight would she have a Poisoned effect on opponents. from certain attacks?

As for Bane I hope he's not just slow and tanky. I want him to actually be sort of agile and have decent mobility at least.
>>
>>89760285
As someone already said Ivy will definitely be a trap character. I agree with you on Bane.
>>
>>89760285
Ivy I expect to be very trap based, placing poisonous plants and restraining vines everywhere.

For Bane I'm hoping he gets more grapples. I'm gonna miss Grundy but with some decent grabs I could move over to Bane.
>>
>>89760396
Traps and zoning are nice. I guess if Catwoman wasnt in the game Ivy could use a vine as a whip
>>
Is twitch working for everyone else?
>>
>>89760940
I thought I was the only one. No even the Vortex app works
>>
>>89760940
>>89760970
Seems to be down for everyone right now.
>>
>>89760970
There's still ime o get twitch fixed (yeah right, stupid site)
It's in a couple of hours, isnt it?
>>
>>89760940
>>89760970
>>89761053
>>89761093
Looks like it's up now
>>
File: boon2.png (209KB, 592x383px) Image search: [Google]
boon2.png
209KB, 592x383px
>>
>>89761355
>4 You

Bane?
>>
>>89761595
the mercenary?
>>
>>89761355
By the logo I'd say they are going to reveal the Gold Ranger
>>
>>89761595
God damnit. I'm gonna be mad if it's bane now.
>>
>>89761728
>>89761739
He's talking about a fourth wave of beta codes. Maybe some of us will finally fucking get some.
>>
File: IMG_20150924_150651.png (114KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150924_150651.png
114KB, 240x240px
>>89761765
I think you have too much faith
>>
>>89761355
>a WAVE of information
>WAVE

Aquaman?
>>
Wait...fuck, is Lex not in this game?
>>
>>89762301
Based on the leak, which has been true so far, no he is not.
>>
ETA for the stream?
>>
>>89762557
It's 1 hour from now
>>
>>89762284
>a WAVE of information 4 you

Wave four of the beta and Bane showcase today
>>
>>89762720
Amusing as it would be I think the 4 refers to it being the 4th wave of codes rather than a TDKR reference.
>>
File: Black_Manta_0020.jpg (247KB, 1196x507px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Manta_0020.jpg
247KB, 1196x507px
>>89762284
Nah, BLACK MANTA
>>
File: 1485371767017.jpg (600KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1485371767017.jpg
600KB, 1988x3056px
>>89761595
>>
>>89763365

Not a snowflake's chance in hell that Manta is a playable character.

Sadly.
>>
>>89763603
dlc
>>
>>89763734

I'd rather Mera.
>>
>>89763580
God bless Young Animal
>>89763603
I'm betting he's DLC. Boon said not to count him out as playable just because he's a stage transition. He was on a poll too, and Boon implied that the characters featured on his polls thus far are locks (except for the guest ones) because of how pissed people got when Red Hood and Powergirl were voted tops yet were left out of I1. I'm betting Constantine, Starfire, and Black Manta are all coming at some point as DLC because of this.
>>
File: Aquaman-Ocean-Master.jpg (247KB, 1280x759px) Image search: [Google]
Aquaman-Ocean-Master.jpg
247KB, 1280x759px
Do you guys think there's any chance of an Ocean Master premium skin for Aquaman down the line?
>>
>>89763989
If Aquaman were to get a premium skin it would most probably be Orm especially because he's going to be in the movie.
>>
>>89763977
Plus he's the villain for the Aquaman movie which should be coming out some months after this game finishes up releasing it's DLC. I'd say he and Mera both have a good chance of being DLC in the last pack.
>>
Is there also a youtube stream? Twitch has an habit of betraying me
>>
File: Bat Helmet.png (544KB, 1019x634px) Image search: [Google]
Bat Helmet.png
544KB, 1019x634px
NEW THREAD FOR THE STREAM

>>89764100
>>89764100
>>89764100

GO BABY GO
Thread posts: 502
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.