[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: The_Milky_Waif.jpg (212KB, 800x2246px) Image search: [Google]
The_Milky_Waif.jpg
212KB, 800x2246px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
Jerry is in the wrong like 99% of the time
>>
Tom. His beef should always be with jerry first.
>>
The baby mouse whose name I can never remember is in the wrong.
>>
>>89660295
Always. That brat is somehow in the wrong more often than Jerry.
>>
>>89659607
if more swaddled shits had their ass beat purple trump wouldn't be president right now
>>
File: fuk.jpg (41KB, 647x437px) Image search: [Google]
fuk.jpg
41KB, 647x437px
Remember that THIS fucking happened.
>>
>>89659607
i want to fuck sneezer
>>
File: ahih_bygi.png (385KB, 475x765px) Image search: [Google]
ahih_bygi.png
385KB, 475x765px
>>
File: awesome tewi.png (59KB, 342x381px) Image search: [Google]
awesome tewi.png
59KB, 342x381px
>>89660364
fuck, it wasn't that funny but I did not see that one coming.
>>
>>89659694
If the kid was fucking with Tom then he had every right to beat his ass.

I honestly don't remember the context for this scene so I can't really say, though.
>>
>>89661266
The denatured mother who left perpetually hungry a kid with Jerry.

Jerry spent the episode getting Tom's food to the kid, who just goes alone and wolfing any food he encounters. Tom's fault here is basically be as stupid as he ever is.
>>
>>89660364
It's not too late. All we need is someone who owns a frat paddle and White House access.
>>
>>89660295
>>89660326
Hey I remember that kid actually successfully be friend with Tom giving it Bell as present and such, while Jerry teaching the kid how to annoy Tom and fails.

Anyone remember that episode? Always loved it if Tom actually wins since that is so rare.
>>
>>89659607

Keep in mind, T&J shorts came out over the course of months or years.

This cartoon as well as Nibbles' introduction short (the Thanksgiving one) paints Tom as the aggressor. Hell, in fact, any short where Jerry is with a yellow baby bird (canary or duck or otherwise), Tom is the aggressor, and the earliest Nibbles' shorts are more or less the same. You can root for Jerry in those because Tom is very active in trying to murder the shit out of them and is as much of a jerk in the process, before both sides of this private little war become more and more gray.

(However, once Nibbles starts *talking* is when you get shit like the guillotine ending. Fuck that.)
>>
>>89659607
Tom is just doing his job. Jerry is a squatter, a trespasser, and a theif.
>>
>>89660477
pauvre pauvre pussy cat
>>
>>89665475
>>
>>89659694
>>89661266
>>89662538
>>89665432
>>89659607

Everyone. Entropy is terrible.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.