[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is this, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
Who is this, /co/?
>>
KUH-TAN-A
>>
Katana
>>
>>89658466
Katana.
Did you even watch the movie?
>>
The girl who stole my back.
>>
File: Robbie_Rotten_lazytown_02.gif (54KB, 273x343px) Image search: [Google]
Robbie_Rotten_lazytown_02.gif
54KB, 273x343px
This is Robbie Rotten. He's got my back. I would advise not getting netted by him. His net traps the souls of its victims.
>>
>>89658588
THROW IT AT HIM NOT ME
>>
Japanese Sword
>>
>>89658466
If she cut me in half with one sword stroke just like mowing the lawn, would I die?
>>
>>89658674
WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE MASK!?!
>>
>>89658688
She's a small villain.
>>
>>89658512
SHE'S GOT MUH BACK
>>
the only movie redesign i genuinely prefer to the original
>>
>>89658466
a qt but not my waifu I love you Enchantress
>>
>>89658688
I was wondering that too pham. All them asians look the same
>>
>>89658705
I WOULD ADVISE NOT GETTING KILLED BY HER
>>
>>89658466
Person hired to carry the plot device.
>>
Serious question, was Flag dubbed over in that scene? I swear it looked like she was shooped into that scene. Actually, was Katana originally supposed to be in the movie?
>>
>>89658836
I wouldn't call it a plot device since I feel like it could've been any blade. It just so happened to be hers.
>>
>>89658817
HER SWORD TRAPS THE SOULS OF ITS VICTIMS
>>
File: enchantress.jpg (232KB, 1400x1494px) Image search: [Google]
enchantress.jpg
232KB, 1400x1494px
>>89658765
>you'll never be Rick Flagg who gets to have a cute submissive nerdy gf in June Moon to make slow caring love to as you comfort her when she's upset but also an all-powerful cruel mistress when she turns into Enchantress who can make you experience your favorite fantasies and worst fears with her mind rape powers

JDIMSA
>>
>>89658466
Katana. She's got my back.
>>
>>89659013
June and Green Elsa were shit, swamp witch is perfect.
>>
>>89659013
There was something strangely arousing about how unabashedly filthy she was.

Plus all those hip gyrations and her tendency to curiously touch and stroke people?

Goddamn, my penis had no idea what was going on. Up was down, left was right and I was erect.
>>
>>89658735
Enchantress. Katana and Enchantress are superior to their originals.

Everybody else is good though; they're at least high tier for their respective characters. Croc is the weakest link because his prosthesis was rough
>>
A person who's acting career was destroyed by the first and now only movie she will ever appear in as a main character.Also because she's asian
>>
Can someone explain why Katana is a meme now?
>>
>>89659722
Because shes completely nonexistent in this movie and given a half assed introduction/exposition to her character via Flaggs shitty performance. Also just stop and think about how fucking stupid Flaggs line was; hes telling the squad and mercs about her soul sucking sword like its nothing out of the ordinary and no one questions it
>>
>>89658466
Too pure for this sinful world, that's who
>>
File: white man's kryptonite.webm (2MB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
white man's kryptonite.webm
2MB, 640x800px
Here are five cute facts about her
1: She's a girl
2: She's cute
3: I love her
4: Katana!
>>
She seems nice
>>
File: sad at chimps.jpg (137KB, 654x640px) Image search: [Google]
sad at chimps.jpg
137KB, 654x640px
>>89658466
Your new mom.
>>
>>89658466
Female Sunfire from the Exiles in a very cheap cosplay
>>
>>89659890
What's the fifth?
>>
>>89659890
She looks like asian AJ Applegate.
>>
>>89659722
She's underpowered in d20
>>
>>89658588
Have you ever trapped a soul in your sword? Like a real victim?
>>
>>89659099
Does that mean you're usually impotent?
>>
>>89658466
She's Kat-AAAaaAaAa-Na, she's got my back!
>>
>>89659176
His prosthesis was great, his dental appliance was rough. You'd think by now they'd do something like a thin, green cap over the teeth then CGI in what they want.
>>
>>89663094
I disagree, but most of my problems are due to his head prosthetics making his head much too big for his body. They should have padded his chest up.
>>
>>89659176
Say what you want about Croc, I thought it was just charming to see some practical effects in the age of CGI blockbusters.
>>
>>89658466
Discount Cassandra Cain
>>
>>89658466
This is KatanashesgotmybackIwouldadvisenotgettingkilledbyherherswordtrapsthesoulsofitsvictimsshellcutyoudowninonestrokelikeshesmowingthelawn
>>
>>89659781
Why would they question it? A croc man, and a dude who summons fire is in the team.
>>
>>89663622
I'm just going to call her Katana for short.
>>
>>89658887
Yeah buy the sword was more important than her so I just imagine the only reason she's there is to have the sword there
>>
>>89658702
4me_.
>>
>>89658466
Katyusha.
>>
>>89662819
Yes, I'm very important but what does that have to do with how erect my penis was for the first time in years?
>>
>>89663674
You say that but you fail to realize the denial people go through when looking/hearing something that fucks with their world view. You're a soldier whos been told only what he needs to and you live in a world where you're still coming to terms with Superman existing. You're on this helicopter and see these weirdos, heard whispers of Diablo being a pyrokinetic, and you call bullshit until you actually see it. Look at Croc, you think either genetic experiment or skin condition, something a little easier to digest given what you know. Now Katana and hearing about a soul sucking sword? Another case where a sane person would call bullshit because it involves magic.
>Magics real
>So the soul exists?
>How does that work?
>Where did she get it?
>etc
Regardless anon, it was poorly written dialogue with clunky exposition, for a character that didnt matter, in a shitty fucking movie
>>
>>89661448
>AJ Applegate.
hmmm...
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.