[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the best Beatrix Potter character and why is it Samuel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: sammy boy.jpg (55KB, 698x515px) Image search: [Google]
sammy boy.jpg
55KB, 698x515px
Who is the best Beatrix Potter character and why is it Samuel Whiskers?
>>
>>89652035

Holy fuck. I haven't seen that in like 20 years.
>>
>>89652035
It's been so long that I can't remember their stories. I remember Peter Cottontail was a shit though.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXEHA6-5J-M

Just thought I should post this.

Though it was a very minute piece of my childhood, the ending song always stuck with me. Haven't listened to this since I was a kid.
>>
>>89655773
One of the comfiest shows of all time.

Compare it to the new cgi series https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSqwPBa9ly0

HIGH ENERGY rock song crap for the kids with a two second attention span.
>>
>>89656962
jesus anon and to think i could've lived the rest of my life without seeing that
>>
>>89655773
thanks for sharing. i'd forgotten about this one
>>
he was a wierd old bastard who didnt talk much, right? seemed excited to eat those little kittens though
>>
>that part where some beagles break into ms puddleduck's house and eat her unborn babies while ms puddleduck cries in the doorway
>>
File: duck.webm (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
duck.webm
1MB, 320x240px
>>89660416
>>
>>89660416
Then as she's walking back to the farm, depressed and crying, the dogs run past her, wagging their tails and look back at her with smiling faces, seemingly ignorant of the whole situation.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.