[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the main character is a vegetarian Dropped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: DamnSpaceHippie.jpg (29KB, 438x328px) Image search: [Google]
DamnSpaceHippie.jpg
29KB, 438x328px
>the main character is a vegetarian

Dropped
>>
>The main character is a cannibal

Picked Up
>>
>>89651978
He was annoying. And not in a pleasant way. The characters around him were better and the only time he was funny was when he was annoying Hater. And only then it was because of Hater's reaction to him.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>89652022
???
>>
>>89652103
this. It's why I never actually got into the show.
>that refreshing McCracken animation style
love it
>one of the hottest villain characters a cartoon has ever produced
incredible
>annoying characters doing annoying things
no thanks.

Still hope Craig can get another few shows off the ground in the next couple years... that man has suffered so much.
>>
>>89652194
What's that from?
>>
>>89652103
I just can't agree. I thought Wander was great. Hell, I thought ALL the characters were great, but Hater steals the show.

Still, never got why Wander was so hated when the show first came out.
>>
>>89652103

Jack McBrayer is an American treasure.
>>
>>89652287
troll de troy
>>
>>89652418
I kinda want to see him voice a villain
>>
>>89652489

Could he? He's too adorable.
>>
>>89652275
>Noticing the fanservice villain and not Lord Hater
baka
>>
File: S1e7_Wander_negative_reaction.png (130KB, 449x337px) Image search: [Google]
S1e7_Wander_negative_reaction.png
130KB, 449x337px
>>89652103
>Show comes out
>Everyone avoids the show because they hate Wander
>Disney decides to cancel it
>Second season and Dominator shows up
>The show actually gets attention and the fandom grows
This still pisses me off to this day.
>>
>>89652567
Probably a more comedic villain, then.
>>
>>89652586
only watched like 2 episodes and lurked on threads for the thicc alien bitch.
>>
>>89651978
He's not even preachy about it, so who cares?
>>
>>89652103
Agreed. The main character is often the weakest part of the any show unless it's a deep and probing story about an individual's psyche, but Wander was easily the worst part in his own show. There were only a small handful of episodes where he was likable.
>>
>>89652635
You're missing out nigga! The antics of Lord Hater and Peepers trying to keep him on track is comedy gold.
>>
>>89652635
You're everything that's wrong with this show's fanbase and the fact that it's only thanks to people that you that the show is talked about disgusts me to my very own being.
>>
>>89652683
Personally, I never liked Dominator all that much. She had a few funny moments, but overall she kinda fell flat.
>>
>>89652635
Oh, you like Sylvia too?
>>
>>89652683
>with this show's fanbase
how? I'm not apart of the "fanbase". I watched it back when it first came out and have lurked on some threads.
>>
>>89651978
I don't know, I liked Beast Boy's reasoning for why he was a vegetarian.
>>
>>89652707
I personally don't hate her; I thought she was pretty good. Her combined enthusiasm and evil made her a perfect foil for Wander since she's his complete opposite in absolutely everything.
>>
When was he vegitarian?
>>
>>89651978
It made sense for his character. Like with Aang. Don't get so defensive about a kids show.
>>
Secret dark horse waifu coming through.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.