[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who wins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

Who wins?
>>
Superman
>>
>>89649647

Superman, only a casual, or even worst a hulkfag would believe otherwise.
>>
Look how happy Batman is. He's almost smiling. When Kal asked him to teach him boxing he wrote it in his bat-diary didn't he?
>>
>>89649647
hulk is strongest
>>
>>89649647
Superman easily.
>>
>>89649647
We do, because this art is terrific.
>>
>>89649647
The big guy in the audience.
>>
>>89649647
Hulk at his strongest MIGHT be able to do it but Superman is so bull on his strength its a one sided fight.
>>
superman, he basically does it in hickman's avengers
>>
File: hulk owned.jpg (2MB, 2556x1920px) Image search: [Google]
hulk owned.jpg
2MB, 2556x1920px
>>89650296
That's right.
>>
>>89649647
The last time Hulk was in a boxing match, he got disqualified, while Superman has fought against Mohammed Ali.
>>
>>89650324
Hulk should get a red ring already
>>
>>89649647
Did Hulk fight Muhammad Ali? Than no
>>
>>89649647
Even if Hulk can achieve greater strength than Superman, and that's a big IF, Supes still has an overwhelming advantage in speed and mobility, as well as long range offense.

Hulk is power, there's no denying that, but he's only powerful in one way, brute force. Superman has many more resources to call upon in addition to comparable strength and endurance.
>>
>>89649647
In Superman vs. Hulk I think it was a draw?
>>
>>89649647
Supes.

>>89651151
I doubt laser beams would be allowed in a fucken boxing match.
>>
>>89651212
Haha, no.

>reminder that Superman holds victories over both Hulk and Thor
>>
>>89651248
If it's a straight up boxing match Superman doesn't even have to KO him. He can casually out-point him with his superior speed.
>>
>>89649647
Superman because Hulk seems to be having a good time, and Superman has actually bothered to learn rudimentary boxing technique. The fight goes on way longer than would be entertaining.
>>
>>89650296

And Black Panther says Batman is better fighter too.

>>89651212
>In Superman vs. Hulk I think it was a draw?
No

>>89651256
And that the Thor victory was done by the writer that turned Thor into a rightful powerhouse after decades of being a jobber

>>89650190
Nah, he has teached him before, they are both pretty tight, Superman let him play with the Kryptonian tech, and teaches him how to speak alien stuff, and bruce teached him how to fight and let him play with his pirate ship
>>
>>89650190
>When Kal asked him to teach him boxing he wrote it in his bat-diary didn't he?
Superman didn't learn boxing from Batman. He's actually gone into boxing rings a lot in his own stories, even going back to his first couple years where he helped out a washed out former champion by pretending to be him in the ring (partially a ploy to draw out the crooked agents who were rigging the games.)
>>
>>89651381
>And Black Panther says Batman is better fighter too.

Did anyone ever doubt that?
>>
>>89649647
superman trained with muhammed ali
he should win with sheer skill and durability alone.
>>
>>89651381
>And Black Panther says Batman is better fighter too.
Yeah, T'Challa just had slightly better tech so they ended up stalemating, which also makes sense because "lolvibranium."
>>
>>89651692
>Did anyone ever doubt that?

Peak Humans are a pain in the ass to compare tho, they all live between the "no way a human can do that shit" and the "hey johnny make the car he is lifting a little smaller so people don't say he has superpowers".
>>
>>89652501
Yeah, but Batman is usually compared to Captain America. I think pretty much everyone agrees Panter is second-rate compared to Bruce.
>>
>>89650259
Agreed

ignore him:>>89651281 he sucks cocks.
>>
>>89650190
>implying Supes wasn't taught by the greatest
>>
>>89654011
I know, it's just that i really like more the "normal" not peak human heroes and the super powered onces. The enchanced ones, peak humans etc make me mad, it's probably the reason why i never liked Tarzan and Conan even thought i knew the quality was there, same for Doc Savage, they affect my autism
>>
>>89649647
Superman, no contest. He flew from Vega to Sol in around 8 minutes. Hulk wouldn't be able to process a single impulse in the time he got knocked the fuck out.
>>
>>89651460
>he helped out a washed out former champion by pretending to be him in the ring (partially a ploy to draw out the crooked agents who were rigging the games.)

See, this is the Superman I want to see in comics again.
>>
>>89655107
That's the clark kent you want to see...
But i agree, it pains me that the best clark in the last few years was BvS Clark investigating in Gotham
>>
>>89650260
He looks like the biggest guy in the audience.
>>
>>89655162
I honestly don't see Kal-El and Clark as separate entities the way I'd see Batman/Bruce, but either way, yeah, those are the kinds of shenanigans that need a comeback

Much as I hated BvS, you are right that Clark doing some actual investigative journalism was a far cry from one of the movies misses.
>>
Only possible way Hulk wins is with Superman holding back to keep Hulk from wrecking the stadium.
>>
>>89649647
I've always imagined if Hulk and Supes had a best-of-3 armwrestling match it would go like this. Round 1: Hulk wins
Round 2: Supes wins cause he realized he didn't have to hold back
Round 3: Hulk wins because he's pissed he lost round 2
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.