[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being Jason is suffering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_okphz26AkK1trlw9bo1_1280.jpg (268KB, 627x964px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okphz26AkK1trlw9bo1_1280.jpg
268KB, 627x964px
Why does Jason catch so much shit? First he dies, and now some 10 year old points out hes going bald.
>>
Like Damian should talk shit, Ra's has been rocking a hard widow's peak for the last three centuries.
>>
>>89642679

Arent those genetic though? Jason's dad was going bald pretty early ( also genetic), so it must be a kick to the teeth to get btfo like that.
>>
>>89642707
it's not by your dad it's by your mom's dad
>>
>>89642850

Oh wow. Thats confusing
>>
>>89642679

Also they have the same exact hairstyle, unless that was a fuck up by Finch.
>>
>>89642650

But Todd fucked his mom, of course the little demon spawn is going to be pissy.
>>
>>89643045
> Some kid shits on you. Tell them you actually fucked their mom

Best revenge
>>
>>89643045

But Damian doesnt know that
>>
>>89643062
Imagine Bruce reaction, i would be more scared by his reaction over that than Damian because sure Damian will obviously beat you up or at least try but Bruce is more unpredictable
>>
>>89643283
Why would Bruce care? He's all about muh Selina now
>>
>>89643045
Talia is a dirty ho. Better to let the kid know that now.
>>89643062

Even better would be acting like he could possibly be your son.
>>
>>89643283
>Come now, Tim. Everyone has fucked Damien's mom. Even Alfred.
>It's true, young master.
>>
>>89643283

Bruce would be horrified that his son was raped. Why are the alghuls made of rapists? Would that have been Damians fate without becoming Robin?
>>
>>89642650

Wat, Damians eyes are green?
>>
>>89643453

Yep. After his mother.
>>
>>89643426
Didnt Snyder retcon the rape part?
>>
>>89643368
BatCat is the worst pairing
>>
>>89643798
Nope. Its a classic. Part of the reason why Damian sucks is because his exsistence shits on it. Talia is a creep stalker and Helena Wayne deserved to exsist.
>>
>>89643798
Fuck you it's best.
>>
>>89644240
No. Batman should put her ass in jail and get a heroic woman
>>
>>89642650

Thats just brotherly ribbing anon. Also they seriously look like brothers there.
>>
>>89644266

But this is the first time theyve really acted like brothers. I actually agree with all the ooc complaints.
>>
>>89644266
Finch cant draw faces
>>
>>89644360
>ooc

Wtf do you people want? First you dont like them arguing, now you dont like them hanging out.
>>
>>89642650
They are joking, anon. Jason isn't going bald.
>>
>>89644266
>Also they seriously look like brothers there
I'm convinced that Jason is Bruce’s blood son because he was always drawn looking exactly like him.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (28KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
28KB, 384x384px
>>89643396
Fuck. Underrated post.
>>
>>89644401
That's comic fans for you. They are always unhappy.
>>
>>89644425
Didn't Jason state himself that he was going bald in Batman and Robin? I know that Morrison also made it that he was a ginger and was forced to dye his hair to look like Dick, but...???
>>
>>89644469
Like you said, he was ginger in Morrison's BR and it's not canon anymore.

Jason isn't going bald. It’s just a JOKE.
>>
>>89644445

I think thats on purpose. Jason is the one that Bruce treats the most like a son. They also have similar Irish Catholic backgrounds.
>>
>>89644425

Like the art. Is it fanart?
>>
>>89644401

Batfamily fags are the worst. Muh characterization. Muh pairings. Muh powerlevels. Muh favoroie robin.
>>
>>89644781
No, it's actually a panel from the upcoming Nightwing #15.
>>
>>89643283
Bruce wouldn't care. With him it's crime> mission> >sons >Alfred >company >Gotham >dirt >the league >food >shit >women.
>>
>>89644791
I like the Batfamily, but I agree with this. Their fans are the worst.
>>
>>89643453
His skin is also more tan than Bruce's.
>>
>>89644425
Jason looks cute here.
>>
>>89643798
You're fucking insane, if anything it's the 2nd best pairing.

>>89643868
>it still doesn't have a chance of happening.
>Catwoman goes away for a couple of years and in general
>she comes back with a baby
>"Here's your daddy Lena..."
>The sons squee, we squee and Bruce sneers.
>>
>>89644771
>Irish Catholic backgrounds.
I thought the Waynes came from french/english protestant heritage?
>>
>>89644834

Wow. Jason and Dick rarely crossover. Thats surprising.
>>
>>89644909
You might be right. It must be that Gotham was made up of that and Irish Catholics.
>>
>>89644425

Jason looks young and calm here. Hopefully him an Dick have a brotherly chat. Batman 16 was one of the few times they werent antagonists or arguing.
>>
>>89644936
I'm actually not feeling Jason getting along with everyone so well, with Bruce I'm fine, Tim it's understandable but Dick and Damien? Jason is not afraid of smoking motherfuckers so him acting all friendly with the rest of the Batfamily doesn't sit 100% well with me, he's supposed to be the black sheep.
>>
>>89644448

Whats the joke
>>
>>89642650
This joke would work better if they weren't shown having the exact same hairstyle and five head.
>>
>>89644944
He could be catholic though I could be thinking of Superman since he's protestant. I'ma need a fact checker to confirm this.
>>
>>89644957
Jason has been part of the batfamily since N52. It's time for them to be friendly with each other.
>>
>>89644979
No no you're misunderstanding me him being a part of the family I'm okay with but I always liked it when he was the witty outcast one always independent and doing his own thing.
>>
>>89644957

It makes no sense for him to get along with Bruce and Tim but not Damian and Dick.
>>
>>89645015

I thought it was obvious that he likes being independent but sorta yearns for companionship and acceptance. Those things can work together.
>>
>>89644979

He hasnt killed in a while either.
>>
>>89645015
I know what you means. I was just saying that it's time for the robins to act friendly with each other because they are family and them being at each others throats is getting old.

>he was the witty outcast one always independent and doing his own thing
Which he still is except that he is not an outcast anymore.
>>
>>89644957
I think the problem is Lobdell not writing Jason friendly with Dick ( Damian got a moment before he died). Bruce and Tim got priority since Bruce is Batman and Lobdell was also writing Tim at the time. Other writers have no problem with friendly Jason.
>>
>>89645124
Lobdell only wrote Dick once and it was at the beginning of n52 when Jason and Bruce weren't really not getting along either.
>>
>>89645142

I was counting that and dialogue like Tim being the only one Jason could stand. Just saying that making Tim and Jason those two guys makes things awkward with Tim being not dead. So writers need to finally carve Jason a niche out and a better relationship out with Dick and Damian now.
>>
>>89645105
Black Mask is brain dead. Might as well have killed him.
>>
>>89645056
>Bruce is his father so he feels love, responsibility and acceptence for the way he turned out. Tim is the little goofy brother who wanted to get to know the "other" brother and they got along. Jason is supposed to be condescending and resentful of the "perfect brother" so their relationship should always be a little strained, Damien is a little entitled shit and sees him as the failure. How am I the only one who sees this?

>>89645070
It is but at the same time, imo, he should be a little more "tsundere" about it.

>>89645110
True, I was just hoping Jason would be more like the "Raphael" of the group.

>>89645124
I'm fine with him being on friendly terms but I don't like him acting like "it's all good" especially when he hasn't had a moment with Dick. He's had it with Bruce(their big fight in the desert was the beginning of their arc), Tim(he reached out to Jason and was always the most accepting one) and Damien(they had the whole teaming up thing in Batman Inc.) just not with Dick.
>>
>>89645217
He'll be back.
>>
>>89645287
> I'm fine with him being on friendly terms but I don't like him acting like "it's all good" especially when he hasn't had a moment with Dick

Thats why with Tim gone I'm hoping that Dick and jasons relationship gets much needed fleshing out. Before this there hasnt been time for that moment to occur. Damian is an entitled shit, but they also have a lot of similarities and understanding, so the insults while sort of getting along makes sense, unlike Damian and Tim, who gets legit angry.
>>
>>89645355
I love the burger joint scene it was funny it was great, I'm just nitpicking and overthinking it. I'm actually really hopeful about Jason appearance in Nightwing I know it's gonna be good.
>>
>>89645287

Im tired of Jason being resentful of Dick for no reason. Robin War, Eternal and Grayson should be a wake up call that Dick wasnt perfect but cared about him anyway.
>>
>>89645389

Nah, I understand. Im excited too though. Guest appearances that arent in crossovers are usually ok.
>>
>>89645398
I know it's been done to death and I agree with you 100% but I'm just saying they haven't had it out yet.
>>
>>89645498

All I want is Dick to apologise for being a shit brother before Jasons death. And for taking Robin away from Tim, but I doubt we'll ever get that.
>>
>>89645287
I would except Damian to understand Jason's situation better after experiencing death too and stop thinking that he's failure.
>>
>>89645532
I don't think Damian feels that way anymore, not after the length the goes to save him from hell.
Damian just didn't show it, but I know deep down he's come to term with it.

Hence why they have that banter. And exactly the reason why I love their interaction so much
>>
>>89642850
Nope. It's both actually. If just one of your parents is carrying a bald gene, chances are you're going bald. Basically if you're mom's dad is bald, and your father isn't, there's a 50% chance you'll go bald.
>>
>>89642650
>>89644562
Morrison's B&R is still canon. It's referenced all the time, what are you talking about?
>>
>>89646019
What happened with Jason in BR isn't canon and was ignored because he's no longer a ginger.
>>
>>89645287
>>89645355
Remember when Jason came back and started cutting heads off mobsters and fucking with Bruce? Dick had to fight an Amazo because of him.
Remember when Jason decided to dress up like Nightwing and murder criminals in broad daylight? Dick had to suffer through tentacle monsters because of him.
Remember when Jason dressed up as Batman and started killing criminals and nearly killed Tim? Dick had to beat his ass.
Remember when Jason kidnapped the dynamic duo and tried to livestream them naked, fucked up and got Damian's back broken? Dick had to beat his ass again.
Remember when Jason claiming he was sleeping with Starfire before walking it back due to fan backlash? Dick... didn't really care, desu, but it's still shitty.

Jason spent like 8 years being scum and most of that is still kinda in continuity.
Screw Jason being resentful. Dick has the patience of a saint.
>>
>>89646232
You mixed up nu52 and pre52. That doesn't really count mate.
>>
>>89646232
>Remember when Jason claiming he was sleeping with Starfire before walking it back due to fan backlash? Dick... didn't really care, desu, but it's still shitty
Why he would he care when he doesn't even know?

And stop trying to start a fight here when Dickfans and Jasonfans are finally getting along.
>>
>>89643868
> Helena Wayne SUCKS Timmyfag.
>>
>>89643868
- I don't think Bruce will ever get married desu. Whenever he starts to mature and build a relationship it' not a a prostitute like Selina.
>>
>>89646303
Why shouldn't it count?
Jason's debut as Red Hood is still presumably in continuity.
Morrison's entire Bat-Epic is still in continuity.
So is BFTC.
The only arc that can't have happened is the tentacle monster one.
>>
>>89646842
>Jason's debut as Red Hood is still presumably in continuity.
>Morrison's entire Bat-Epic is still in continuity.
Back up your claim, mate.
>>
>>89646854
RHATO volume 1 shows Jason trying to murder Bruce and getting pounded by Dick for it

BFTC did not happen I think even Morrison ignored it
>>
>>89648003
>getting pounded by Dick for it

hehe
>>
>>89648003
>BFTC did not happen I think even Morrison ignored it
Exactly.
>>
>>89648003
RHATO Rebirth changed the confrontation after his resurrection, replacing Dick with Tim (and the Joker).
>>
>>89646232
>Remember when Jason decided to dress up like Nightwing and murder criminals in broad daylight? Dick had to suffer through tentacle monsters because of him
Even anyone suffered here, it's Jason. I still don't understand which idiot approved for this to happened.
>>
>>89648149
Wasn't Tomasi the editor of Bat office at that time?
>>
>>89648131
Which page was it?
>>
>>89648215
>>
>>89646232
Like the others already said, all of these never happened and were rectonned out of continuity.
>>
>>89648236
Well damn, that's indeed Tim
>>
>>89643556
Snyder didn't do anything with Damian
>>
>>89643045
Didn't happen
>>
>>89648530
It did and was referred to in the first RHATO when Tynion was the writer.
>>
>>89648619
Lobdell thankfully ignored it.

>Winnick and Tynion make Talia a kid diddler
>Winnick and Tynion are both "bi"

Really makes you think
>>
>>89642650
he was going bald from dying his hair black just to be like the other robins wasnt he?
>>
>>89646322

Yeah let's just hate on the Roy Starfire relationship and laugh that he was quickly forgotten due to Dick being amazing
>>
>>89648748

Thought Tynion was just gay
>>
>>89649501

Thats what I thought. Or the helmet
>>
>>89644866
And that was retarded and racist
>>
>>89643868

You do know Helena Wayne whole concept is that she became a vigilante because her mom, Catwoman, died at the hands of her former henchman, right? So for Helena to exist, Catwoman has to bite the bullet. Worse yet, Helena Wayne always had a love/hate thing about her mom where she despised her criminal life and how it cost her life. She even had an inner turmoil about falling to the bad side like her mother.

I swear, when i see BatCatfags talking about Helena Wayne is like they only care about the part where Bruce and Selina have a kid, not the whole rest that turn Selina into an evil version of Uncle Ben.
>>
>>89644771
>>89644909
>>89644944
>>89644976

Well guys, Gotham is in fact a mostly catholic city from British catholics, irish, polish and italians.

The Wayne family in particular has been Catholic since O'neil, after that Morrison, Miller, Grant and Dini had made him Catholic too.
While Snyder, Starling, and Dixon use the episcopal/who knows? approach.

Bruce went to Catholic School and his Values, his no kill rule, and his "catholic" guilt, had played an important role in the character since the 70's. IMO he works better with a catholic background, that also makes him not a WASP, and more like the KENNEDY family.

It also works well with the whole SATANISM in Gotham and superman being a protestant, Bruce is Atheist (as in denying the divinity of the gods instead of their existence. And from a philosophical point of view he is pretty "oriental" too.

I don't know what you guys believe. Also, Morrison wanted to make the petty Kane Jews, but Snyder being a jew is going full stupidity without understading that it was a reason for the families to hate each other, also, until we know Elizabeth's surname we can't know if Bruce counts as a jew by blood.

Just my 2 cents
>>
>>89644896

>then Selina dies horribly giving "Lena" years later the motivation to become a hero
>>
>>89654326

I wasn't Snyder. Snyder portrayed the Kanes just as very scummy, what with them trying to take Bruce's fortunes from Alfred by claiming Bruce was dead after his disappearance.

The idiot who tried to make Bruce's mother a Jew was Tynion.
>>
>>89642650
What title is this? I havent read any of the rebirth Batman, is it good?
>>
>>89642650
>Damian and Jason bantering to each other out their deaths
>Bruce ends it by bringing up Tim
Kek
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.