[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wakfu/Dofus...?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: wakfu.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wakfu.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Does anyone else here listen to the opening theme song on a somewhat regular basis?
I actually find it really catchy and listen to it on the way to class or while I'm studying I'll listen to the instrumental OST.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJstpo81ObU
>>
>Héros malgré toi...
That part gives me a comfy feeling... Her voice and the harmony is so nice. Doesn't hurt that in the S2 opening Amalia makes a really sexy face when that part happens so now I kinda associate the two lmao
>>
>>89633674
Can't say I listen to it on a regular basis, but I did listen to it occasionally back when the series was more recent. I listened to the Dofus OST a lot after I first saw the movie. There are some excellent tracks in both scores. The final confrontation with Qilby has an amazing theme, and the various tracks they made with Nox's very recognizable theme were used to great effect even though I find it harder to listen to them on their own.

I'm also fond of the music they used for this very early trailer to the series. I think they reused it for one of season 3's teasers? Or maybe it was another video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvuAjx52zlM
>>
>>89633767
When is Amalia not making a really sexy face?
It's basically her default.
>>
>>89633674

Fuck, watching this after so long got me really hyped for S3. Might have to rewatch the earlier episodes again.
>>
File: beating a dead horse.gif (1MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
beating a dead horse.gif
1MB, 450x253px
>tfw I prefer the american theme to the french
>>
What's the theme called?
>>
>>89638021
Sur Tes Pas (In Your Footsteps).
>>
>>89637708
Honestly it's not bad. The vocals are nice and better than most of the other languages that I've heard it in but I feel like the translation of the lyrics isn't nearly as... deep? or meaningful?
>>89636071
Very true.
>>
File: 1482156910413.webm (3MB, 1280x690px) Image search: [Google]
1482156910413.webm
3MB, 1280x690px
>>89638067
Thank you
>>
>>89638077
Certainly sounds better than the Italian dub, for one. I feel like several versions don't sound natural, whether because of the rhythm or because the singers don't seem comfortable with the vocal range.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ml-K9xodYI
>>
How many languages has the show been dubbed in?

Both Wakfu and Dofus
>>
>>89638301
>german
never again
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.