[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/ come up with better Injustice supers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

I can't be the only one who finds the new Injustice 2 supers we've been seeing quite lazy. Now, the ones for the villains like Harley Quinn, Atrocitus, and Deadshot have been pretty cool but the heroes' not so much.

All of them have been variations of
>knock you in the air
>spam powers
>knock you back down

Superman:
>throws you in air
>punches you repeatedly in air
>punches you back down

Supergirl (the laziest one):
>brings you to space
>laser beams you down

Sonya Blade, er, i mean Black Canary:
>kicks you into the air
>screams at you down

Batman:
>brings you into the air
>batplane shoots you down

Wonder Woman:
>lasso you and punches you up
>throws shield and sword at you
>punches you down

Blue Beetle:
>doesn't punch you in the air for a change
>still just punches you with different weapons
>knocks you down with big laser gun

Even coolest one, Aquaman's is just:
>make arena underwater
>throw you above water
>hit you with trident for a bit
>knock you back down

I bet you /co/mrades can think of better super moves for all the characters we have so far, so come on, guys!

No matter how stupid you think your idea for a super move might be, remember it's still better than
>punch up
>punch down
>>
Compared with the last game, Wonder Woman's and Aquaman's supers were improved.
>>
File: flash2.jpg (315KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
flash2.jpg
315KB, 1920x1080px
>>89632639
>Flash hits you from the left
>knocks you across the screen
>moves so fast he hits you from the right
>>
File: tpp-superman5.jpg (35KB, 533x310px) Image search: [Google]
tpp-superman5.jpg
35KB, 533x310px
Here is one I got for Superman

>grabs you into space
>leaves you in space as he leaves to go save earth
>screen shows you getting hit by meteoroids and satellites while Supes is zooming around the world saving people behind you like a red streak looking like the pic
>Supes comes back
>Supes wipes sweat off his forehead
>then punches you back down to earth

Just a variation of the formula that adds a bit more personality.
>>
>>89632850
>he thinks Regime Superman is saving people

you obviously havent played the game and are a false superman fanboy who waxes nostalgia for a Reevesman that never existed.

KYS
>>
>>89633174
IS good guy supes not in this one for some reason? didnt you use him to beat doomsday in 1?
>>
>>89632850
All in ten seconds?
>>
>>89633174
I was under the impression both good and evil versions were gonna be in the sequel. Does it look like it's not gonna happen?
>>
https://youtu.be/uRWkveD2aP8 capcom does best supers
>>
>>89632639

Black Canary
>runs of screen
>gets on motorbike
>screams ahead of bike, blasting opponent forward and into the ground ahead of the bike as she rides along
>stage transition
>jumps of bike, lets it crash into you
>screams at wreckage, detonating it

Batman
>ties opponent up with grapnel
>presses button on utility belt
>cut to wayne corp satellite in space, thruster burning
>it falls to earth
>kinetic strike

Aquaman
>Knockdown
>Spears opponent to ground
>Blows shell horn
>Suddenly, tsunami
>Stage underwater
>Golden throne pushed into stage by tsunamu
>Aquaman slowly walks to his throne opposite opponent and sits as they start to drown
>Water dissapears of screen, taking throne with it

Superman
>Breaks opponents neck
>Flies into space
>Flies around earth so fast it reverses time
>Breaks your neck again
>Flies back into space
>Sequence repeats at blinding speed getting faster and faster till at one point you block his neck break and he looks surprised

Supergirl
>Flying tackle opponent of the ground
>Flies straight up and starts spinning
>Glowing with air resistance like a comet
>Stars flying down
>Drills down into the earth using you as a drill bit
>Pushes you into magma, throws you back up the hole
>Flies up on the opposite side of the screen, sets lava in place with ice breath

Blue Beetle
>Robotic Voice: "PILOT WEAKNESS DETECTED. DEACTIVATING LIMITERS. KHAJI DA TAKES CONTROL"
>Goes limp for a second, then takes a different neutral pose
>Thrusters appear all over the suit, starts to glow
>Fires dozens of plasma blasts and missiles
>Breaks the sound barier charging forward, disapears, is suddenly behind you with a battering ram weapon
>Knocks you into missiles, then pinballs you round the screen into all the different missiles and blasts while slashing with plasma blades
>Grabs you and is about to ram a knife into your eye
>Thrusters shut down, goes limp
>Jamie: "Wha...what happened?"
>>
>>89633501
I actually agree

Not only are they shorter than the Injustice ones and are still able to display much more character and personality in such little time, but they are more logical.

A lot of the Injustice supers involve takings opponent into another arena (like Atrocitus'). These feel more like actual fighting moves than cinematics.
Quick and to the point.
>>
>>89633501
>>89633746
Capcomfags, don't you have another place to masturbate?
>>
>>89633680
Nice. If you are gonna go cinematic with you super moves you might as well go all the way and make them all different and akin to the character.

Only one I don't like is the Superman one. Being able to time travel in a super move and not ever again in the actual story mode seems a bit back. Also, logically wouldn't going back in time revert any damage already done. The super seems a bit impractical is all.
>>
>>89633865
I didn't even buy Street Fighter V. Just because you like an aspect of a game doesn't turn you into a fanboy of everything about it.
>>
>>89632639
its not what they are doing, its how they style it. nrs have no style.
>>
File: 1484769551226.jpg (110KB, 636x538px) Image search: [Google]
1484769551226.jpg
110KB, 636x538px
>>89634001
True. If they showed more personality with what they did I could forgive it but besides the villains and kind of Regime Superman acting smug when he grabs the opponent's face, there is no character to their mannerisms.
>>
>>89633974
ok
>>
>>89634097
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>89634097
Pic unrelated
>>
>>89632639
>>89633680

Deadshot
>Pulls out pair of futuristic sniper rifles
>Turns around to face away from you, resting them on his shoulders facing backwards
>Repeated shots without looking
>Suddenly slow mo
>Slugs line up in the air one after the other so after each hits the next hits it in the back of the slug before, Robin Hood style
>Walks up to now dazed opponent
>Pulls out REALLY big pistol, loads single massive bullet
>Shoves in ear
>Deadshot: "Just to be safe."
>Fires, pushing head deep into the stage floor

Harley
>Throws wrapped present high into the sky
>Calls in Hyenas, they grab opponents arms, hold in place
>Hits between legs with a mallet so hard the mallet shatters
>Fills entire stage with Joker Gas
>Opponent and hyenas start to laugh, hyenas start to maul
>Slow zoom in to harley. She isnt laughing. She isnt even smiling.
>Her deadpan face fills the screen, the only sounds laughing opponent and sounds of ripping claws
>There is a wet splat and Harley starts to giggle
>Zoom back out
>The present had a custard pie in that fell onto opponents head, hyenas licking it clean now

Wonderwoman
>Lassos opponent
>Diana: "My Lasso compels truth. Tell me, do you believe you deserve to live?"
>Opponent: Character dependent, basically "No. I deserve to die for what I did."
>Wraps opponent in lasso
>Pushes over, stands stradling you
>Two handed, stabs sword into your heart, hammering it down into the ground
>Walks away, towards the camera
>Above, stormclouds build
>In the whirling maelstrom above, a ghostly image of Zeus
>Hurls Lightning bolt into the lightning rod of her sword, Diana does not even look back
>>
>>89633865
looks like the nrsdrone is triggered at how superior capcom games are. hopefully wb realizes this and gives capcom a call once mvci is done.
>>
>>89634132
Most of the super moves in Injustice 2. They have no style. That's what I am saying.
>>
>>89634193
nice opinion
>>
>>89634001
>>89634097
"THEY HAVE NO CHARACTER INTO THEIR MANNERISMS! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BUY IT?"

Meanwhile rolling like crazy while sparking without explanation adds "personality" to Capcomfags.
>>
>>89634160
Now, I think it's going a bit too far. Harley and Deadshot's original supers I thought were fine but this and Wonder Woman's are kind of over doing it. Too much going on.
>>
>>89634235
but a guy teleporting behind you in darkness has so much personality
>>
>>89633926
The idea was he was just doing it over and over again for fun, with no real reason, until in one timeline by some fluke his opponent figures it out, shocking him out of it

Also, I dont really know the Injustice universe at all, or the characters feats within the universe (especially as its a fighting game so needs a roughly level playing field) so I was just going of the only version of evil Superman I really like: "completely broken solipsistic monster whose actions barely make sense to themselves, considering themselves above everything and that everything is pointless"

Alternatively, Superman

>Grabs you, shakes head with a very slight smile
>Slowly flies upwards, slapping you if you struggle
>You start to choke as you leave the atmosphear, it barely registers to Superman
>He holds you out at arms length, head cocked to one side as you start to freeze over
>Gives you a gentle push down, face impasive
>Camera from your perspective, world spins madly, then focuses
>Above you, you see Superman, growing more distant, becoming a tiny, unmoving speck staring down at you as you dall
>Figure of Superman disapears in clouds, all you see is grey
>You hit the ground suddenly without warning as you were still staring upwards, filling screen with dustcloud
>Screen clears and its zoomed out to the main fight screen
>Superman slowly floats down opposite you
>>
File: 1462746850141.gif (153KB, 294x350px) Image search: [Google]
1462746850141.gif
153KB, 294x350px
>>89634160
>>
>>89634331
Or shouting "Hadouken!" while performing a Hadouken.

Capcom characters should receive Oscars just because of the amount of personality.
>>
>>89634287
True, If I am honest I am kind of overeating because I just think the ones they have are so lame compared to what a super's super move could be, especially as you are going to see it over and over again

plus these are just quick ideas and would probably all need cutting down and polishing.
>>
>>89634384
Can't all be winners.
>>
File: 1425925642238.jpg (15KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
1425925642238.jpg
15KB, 195x259px
>>89634235
k then dude calm down.

If you disagree that's fine. I'm just saying that all the super moves in Street Fighter V ,despite the rest of the game's blatant faults, all feel specific to each character. Meanwhile, in Injustice 2, which I think will still be good, has a lot of supers that feel the same but with different abilities. But if you feel different it's OK.
>>
>>89634479
name all the ones that look the same
>>
>>89632639

Bane breaks you AGAIN
>>
>>89634532
Did you read my post? That is exactly what I did.
>>
>>89634564
no name them
>>
>>89632639
So, um guys things got a bit heated over Capcom vs NRS and I'll admit I kind of sparked it a bit. Let's try not to turn this into a Capcom vs NRS thread alright. This is about super moves and just because I don't like it doesn't mean I hate the game already. OK. Just wanted to clear things up.
>>
>>89632639
Wonderwoman
>breaks your neck
that's it
>>
>>89634235
its not about only mannerisms its how its presented. camera angles, sound effects, and more make up a good super and nrs just don't have it. they can only do their fatalities and xray moves.
>>
>>89634601
Seriously, fag, OP just did...
In the fucking post

KYS
>>
I would like it if each super was actually recreated from a comic.
>>
File: 1461438638098.gif (134KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
1461438638098.gif
134KB, 400x200px
>>89634717
so you cant ok
>>
>>89634760
Yeah, that would be nice, but I think that would be better if the game was more of an homage to comics like MvC. But this thing is trying to tell it's own story with different interpretations of the characters so it could be a bit jarring but could work if it's subtle.
>>
>>89634763
OP fell for a bait
>>
>>89634712
Yeah, man, I get it.

Ryu does the pose, shouts "HADOUKEN!", and the camera angle is unbelievable. Is very organic, filled with personality.
>>
>>89634712
I didn't even take those into consideration. Now that you mention it maybe the bland angles might've also contributed to why I didn't like them.

Meanwhile, someone like Deadshot's super I like a lot more because of shifting camera angles. Good catch, anon.
>>
>>89633226
Plot of first one was "heroes from regular universe go to fucked up injustice universe to try and sort shit out then go home."

Plot of this one is "fucked up injustice universe gets fucked up again but this time the heroes from the regular universe aren't around to save them."
>>
File: triggered.jpg (308KB, 731x720px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
308KB, 731x720px
>>89634847
Wrong guy, anon

>>89633501
This is the guy who caused the Capcom shitstorm. The dude who your replying to didn't say shit about Capcom. If your gonna be a nrsfag, at least do it to the right guy.
>>
>>89634373
Damn Superman has no chill.
>>
Bane's super move should be a traditional back breaking before throwing the opponent into a plane, crashing it
>>
>>89633501
>charlie is literally "pssh. nothing personnel, bison"
>>
>>89635355
Bro, personality
>>
File: ZgwIASL.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
ZgwIASL.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>89633501
>>89634686

Too late. You too ruined the thread, now you got these NRS fanboys and Capcom haters taking it over.

I'm out. Thread got too cancerous.
>>
>>89636393
>>89634686

R.I.P.
>>
>>89632723
Just use the IMP like the last game.
>>
Flash:
>Runs around and around opponent, punching them as fast as he can.
>Cue first-person view from opponent's POV of what looks like a bunch of Flashes surrounding the opponent and punching.
>Flash stops doing this and starts running north, and he ends up in the Speed Force.
>He sees Jay Garrick run up alongside him and they both nod, getting ready to deliver two punches at once.
>After the punch, Jay Garrick smiles and salutes Barry before running off.

Batman:
>Batman throws a smoke grenade and grapples into the air.
>You see the opponent's silhouette through the smoke, accompanied by the sound of coughing. Two white eyes appear in the smoke and disappear along with the silhouette as the smoke thickens.
>You don't see what Batman is doing, but you hear sounds of pain. As the smoke clears, the opponent looks visibly distressed, while Batman looks as calm as ever.

Deadshot:
>Deadshot turns on his mask's commlinks and asks for help.
>A swarm of red dots cover the opponent, and they are hit by a barrage of sniper fire as Deadshot struts up to them.
>The sniper fire stops as Deadshot whips out a tactical shotgun and fires three point-blank shots.

Aquaman:
>Aquaman spins around on his trident and kicks the opponent, sending them flying across the ocean.
>They are hit by an assortment of objects rising from the ocean like a whale's tale and a kraken's tentacle.
>Eventually, they land on an island, thinking that will be the end of it. Suddenly, Cthulhu himself rises from the depths to join in on the bitchslapping session, sending the opponent back to the map.
>>
Power Girl.

>beats the shit out of them with a combination of super speed and super strength
>suddenly grabs them by the neck and slams their face into her cleavage, suffocating them
>after struggling to break free, the opponent is finally released, gasping for air
>as they are gasping, she bends over and farts right in their face
>fart cloud makes them nauseous before blasting them through the wall into a stage transition
>>
>>89632639
Batman
>Throws down smoke bomb
>Screen covered in fog, opponent dazed
>Hear Batman pressing buttons followed by something huge crashing into the ground
>Huge bat symbol appears in fog
>Symbol is coming from chest of Hellbat suit
>Hellbat grabs opponent and from the batsignal, a huge laser is fired at their face
>Batman ejects from the back, stumbles when he hits the ground (cause hellbat eats away at him)
>Hellbat explodes

Flash
>Time seems to stop
>Flash flexes his arms and stretches while opponent stands seemingly frozen
>Punches opponent in jaw multiple times flash-speed
>Walks to opposite end of stage
>Extends arm out as if flexing
>Time resumes normally and opponent is sent flying straight into Flash's lariat
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.