[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: doche.jpg (34KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
doche.jpg
34KB, 750x421px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
What am I looking at?
>>
>>89620345
A douche.
>>
>>89620330
He's a fuckin' douche. What do you expect?
>>
He got juiced. That'd fuck up anyone.
>>
Normie trash
>>
>>89620330
He's stuck in a shit film. I would be fucking pissed too.
>>
>>89620330
DUDE ATHEISM LMAO
>>
>>89620330
Fucking Barry snapped his penis. No penis no life.
>>
>>89620330
Typical Seth Rogen character trope.
>>
File: 1483486589593.png (1MB, 1280x1851px) Image search: [Google]
1483486589593.png
1MB, 1280x1851px
>>89620330
Douche was a well written villain. He started out as a harmless jerk, then had this moment where he has everything in his life ripped away from him and ends up renouncing his "humanity" to try and get back the sense of control he felt like he had before. He actually had a character arc and went from chad to psychotic vampire that is on par with the "gods" of the world.

I know I'm overanalyzing, but Douche was literally the only good part of this fucking movie.
>>
>>89622159
Those poor animators, had to put up with a lot of BS to make this movie.
>>
>>89622159
this
>>
>>89622159
Dio?
>>
>>89620330
Bad writing
>>
WELL IT'S HARD WHEN YOUR HEAD IS UP MY ASS AND YOU'RE YANKIN' ON THE SCROTE
>>
>>89622974

What kind of bullshit?
>>
It was the fact that he got screwed out of his ambitions. Also he was in a bad movie. How one movie can fall apart so spectacularly with a good start is beyond me. Good is still tentatively said because there were hints that it would have consistently bad writing.
>>
>>89623856
Mainly not getting paid or credited, while the higher ups did interviews bemoaning how much money other animation companies "waste" (by doing things like actually pay their employees).
>>
File: 1478463325267.webm (318KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
1478463325267.webm
318KB, 1280x688px
didn't get to score perfect ass
>>
>>89622159
He also got the best jokes, with all the foods pun being genuinely amusing.

Honestly if they made they religion analogy a lot less hamfisted and made the movie PG or at least PG-13 and just focused on the puns and banter it could've been a great movie.
>>
DEAR GODS
>>
>>89625719
VE'LL EXTERMINATE ZE JUICE
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.