[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are manchildren and womanchildren treated by the KND?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (10KB, 290x173px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
10KB, 290x173px
How are manchildren and womanchildren treated by the KND?
>>
>>89615578
unlike your rules of gender identity, it's clear based on age.
>>
>>89615629
Fpbp

They'd probably get hated and outcasted.
>>
Wasn't there a mini golf villain that fit that description
>>
>>89615578
just as much of enemies as the normal adults

arguably alot of their villains kind of are manchilds like Sticky Beard
>>
>>89615578
sequel when?
>>
>>89615578
the crux of the splinter cell problem was that they supposedly wanted to destroy all adults even cool ones

the KND wanted to end adult tyranny, not adult individuals, so if an adult was not causing trouble for kids then they would be ignored at worst, but a child at heart or someone with a mutual goal, like moosk the tie hunter, is likely to be an ally of the KND
>>
>>89616212
I'd say most of them are. Mr. Boss, The villain market cashier who isn't named or an antagonist, and the ice cream guys are the only employed ones I remember.
>>
I imagine it would depend on the sort of manchild.

There are a lot of manchildren who treat kids with contempt, because they see kids as being insufficiently appreciative of their shared hobbies. The KND would obviously have a big problem with this.

But there are also manchildren who treat kids with a lot more dignity and respect than most adults do, because they can sympathize more with how kids feel about things. The KND would probably consider this sort of manchild, if not an ally, then at least a neutral party.

Remember that the KND was primarily a defensive organization. It was almost always the adults who were the aggressors.
>>
>>89615578
Do you not remember that one first season episode where there was some old lady acting like a knd member?
>>
>>89616300
the ultimate irony of the show is most of the adults aren't bad. only a handful. The splinter cell is the KND. They encourage to disobey adults, even though they just want to help, by doing things like letting their teeth completely rot out and get severe gum disease.
>>
>>89616878
I do not
>>
>>89615578
They get sent to Sector 4chan
>>
>>89615629
/pol/ do you ever stop shitting up every board?
>>
>>89616131
Mini Golf is kinda dumb
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.