[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: richie rich.jpg (97KB, 600x902px) Image search: [Google]
richie rich.jpg
97KB, 600x902px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
Being a privileged white male.
>>
>>89615297

He died and became a friendly ghost....
>>
>>89615743
deepest lore
>>
>>89615297
I saw no problem here
>>
>>89615297
Above a certain wealth threshold, the amount of economic power you control outstrips your ability to functionally utilize it.

He wastes money on gold plated fixtures, money enriched toothpaste, and monogrammed one use silk nightshirts because he's too rich to not waste money. He ran out of practical things to spend it on.
>>
>>89615297
To anyone who actually read this, I gotta ask; was it actually fun to read or interesting in any way?
>>
>>89615743
He died with Little Lotta facesitting him. Then he went to hell, were he met Hot Stuff and THEN he became a friendly ghost.

The lore is pretty deep.
>>
>>89615297
Is his toothpaste made of money or did someone just paint little dollar signs on it?
>>
>>89616196
he wanders the Earth being super friendly but ultimately can't have friends because he's a ghost and that's scary
it's real mature stuff
>>
>>89616179

Richie Rich holds the record for having most monthlys about him, so he must have been good... er at least popular at once but I've never actually read a Richie Rich comic. I read a Casper comic once, and that's about it for Harvey Comics.
>>
>>89616179
I read a bunch of them from the 70s when I was a kid.
The only thing I remember was the wacky gadgets and bad puns
>>
>>89616179
I used to pick up Harvey comics from a second hand bookstore when I was a wee lad. Richie was definitely the least interesting.
Hot Stuff>Baby Huey>Casper>Richie
>>
>>89616196
How does Wendy factor into this
>>
>>89616921
Wendy is how Richie Rich beame a ghost. Once he died he became the devil Red Hot. Wendy tried to ressurect him, but he had been dead too long and his body had rotted. With no body he was forced to become a ghost, and spend the rest of his life wandering the earth.
>>
>>89615297
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUd9mMh2ZDY
>>
File: tmp_9374-90c-1943580268.png (240KB, 850x700px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9374-90c-1943580268.png
240KB, 850x700px
>>89616286
>>
>>89616196
>He died with Little Lotta facesitting him.

Lucky bastard.
>>
>>89615297
He's Ritchie Ritch...bitch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYhb6ivAG9U
>>
>>89615297
Why the hell do we read a comic about the 1%?
>>
>>89621263
How is that different from Batman, Iron man, or scrooge mc duck?
>>
>>89617076
Rich went straight to hell when he died cause he sold his soul for money. But, just after he made this pact with Hot Stuff (also known as Pazuzu), he also paid a witch, Wendy, to rescue his soul from hell.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.