[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the Rocketeer comics any good? Always liked his look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_ncnil3Hq3q1rvm4udo1_500.png (314KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncnil3Hq3q1rvm4udo1_500.png
314KB, 500x529px
Are the Rocketeer comics any good?

Always liked his look
>>
The original books are pretty fun yeah, sadly theres not all that much of it... I haven't read the stuff by Dynamite or whomever else, i think theres been a few minis with crossovers and whatnot.
>>
>>89615964
This pretty much. I wish there was more, he's just the right amount of pulp and 1920s to be perfect.
>>
>>89615964
The original books are the best! But the Rocketeer Adventures floppies are pretty shallow, and not as fun. I still think we need more stories of Cliff, or at least a large hardbacked art book.
>>
>>89614564
The original is some good shit and I liked the Spirit Crossover.
>>
File: Starslayer1ad.jpg (418KB, 1156x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Starslayer1ad.jpg
418KB, 1156x1600px
>>89614564
I thought the recent stuff was fairly decent but the original is an absolute classic.
>>
>>89614564
The ones written by the original author are excellent.

The anthology minis that came out a few years ago are not bad.

Everything since then sucks.
>>
>>89614564
>Always liked his look
You always liked the look of a guy wearing a gutted radio/toaster on his head with a ridiculous control surface that would snap his neck under most conditions?
>>
>>89614564
Read Dave Steven's original series first, don't watch that stupid movie beforehand because it'll be a bad first impression
>>
>>89614564
One of the 5 best superhero costumes ever along with Spider-Man, Superman, Golden Age Sandman, and Ghost.
>>
File: wasthat.jpg (17KB, 253x318px) Image search: [Google]
wasthat.jpg
17KB, 253x318px
>>89621004
>>
>>89621043
i liked the movie! It was great and i enjoyed every moment i watched it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.