[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

""Dark"" dimension

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1485870927977.png (3MB, 1400x787px) Image search: [Google]
1485870927977.png
3MB, 1400x787px
>Watching doctor strange
>Suddenly a floating transformers head appears

Literally cloud galactus tier
>>
>>89604313
I would have been fine with the look if they got rid of the stupid pupils and nose bridge. I don't know why they decided to make him look more humanized.
>>
>>89604359
>I don't know why they decided to make him look more humanized.
"People wouldn't be able to relate as well."
>>
>>89604313

I've come to bargain.

I like it, it was trippy enough to work.
>>
>>89604506
Yeah, there's nothing I relate to more than a murderous robot birthed from an AI and a mystical ruler from another dimension.
>>
>>89604359
I'm sure at least one wanted to do it right.

But he couldn't bargain.
>>
>>89604313
>>Suddenly a floating transformers head appears
In what way did it look like a transformer head? Was it the part where it didn't look metallic at all?
Anyway, are you seriously implying that the fucking dread Dormammu, in his home dimension no less, couldn't look however the fuck he wanted?
>>
>>89604313
But that is how he has looked in the comics.
>>
I think they could have gone with something less "relate-able".
Like don't give him eyes. That is probably one of the first rules if you want to give something a less humanized feel.
>>
>>89605849
Nigger Dormammu has eyes, but they should have just used the Ditko or modern design, they both look cool bighead version a shit
>>
>>89605884
I know but I think they could have gone with something more tripy and experimental.
I know the average comic nerd would go into a frenzy but I would have loved to see a cool new design. A being of unlimited power doesn't have to look the same all the time.
>>
>>89604313
He does have a body, its just off-camera. I see what you are saying though, they should have done a better job.
>>
MCU Dormammu is not 616 Dormammu
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.