[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (45KB, 544x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 544x450px
Who was in the right?
>>
>>89597834
Definitely not op for posting this
>>
>>89597834
honestly they both were.

in order to have a job you must be able to follow orders and perform the duties of your job as required by your employer.

but jimmy was also correct in that the employer should not make everything so damn long drawn out and time consuming solely because they prefer it to be done that way. employers should always be guided by maximizing quality of product while minimizing time investment and complexity of the tasks.
>>
>>89597856
I sure am a funny guy

Thanks!
>>
Why do these threads keep getting deleted? They are funny!
>>
>>89597873
>solely because they prefer it to be done that way.
That wasn't it though at all. Orders needs to be done through a computer to calculate inventory. Jimmy made HIS job easier, but not Skeet's.
>>
>>89597910
do we know that jimmy did not make the machine also help calculate inventory the same way the old one did when he rebuilt it? jimmy was a smart kid so most likely he did
>>
>>89597940
Jimmy probably didn't even realize the main reason why orders are done that way. He's a genius, but he lacks common sense about basic stuff throughout the series.
>>
>>89597940
>>89597956
To be fair Skeet probably doesn't know that either nor did the writers he's just a drone doing things by the book and wanted Jimmy to do things by the book and couldn't comprehend someone especially someone like Jimmy being a human calculator.
Also Jimmy was as always a little shit.
They were both wrong in their own ways but in the end Jimmy made the burger joint into a death machine.
>>
As someone who's had to cash up at the end of a retail day Jimmy was fucking with things by taking those numbers out of the system.

That being said, if he was the person cashing up who can presumably keep all the numbers in his head then there's no issue.
>>
>>89597834
Their right or my right
>>
>>89597834
The real question is
[Spoiler] Why was it so hard for him to press the buttons?
>>
Jimmy, obviously
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.