[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

menage a 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

I'm pretty sure everyone has, even gary did by accident.
>>
>>89596471
Everyone's relationships sound insane.
The people who have to map out the relationship trees must have a fucking tough time.
>>
Weirdly enough, the Gary/Zii friendship was what still hooked me to this.

Glad they're actually hanging again. Zii without Gary is shite and Gary without Zii can be done, but he's less interesting.

Fuck the wrestler shit
>>
So since Sunglass guy broke up with Zii, she's slowly falling for Gary? Like she's looking for boyfriend material instead of a cock to sit on

Kind of subtle development for this shitcomic
>>
>>89596471
>>
File: No more accents please.png (256KB, 644x925px) Image search: [Google]
No more accents please.png
256KB, 644x925px
>>89596726
>>
>>89596726
>filename
drawing reaction faces without relying on anime shortcuts is hard, okay?
Especially when you've been drawing weeb shit for 20 years...
>>
>>89596599
>subtle development
you`re reading to much on this, giz and dave just put characters together and se what kind of wacky shit can happen
>>
>>89596471
Im still hoping for the yuki comeback
>>
>>89596471
This is kind of cute actually, though I still want Gary to end up with the therapist.
>>
>>89596734
Why do the tranny's tits keep getting bigger
>>
>>89602143
succubus magic
>>
>>89596726
>I really need all these hot women prancing about in tight bikinis to either fuck me stupid or let me get back to sorting out the fact that I got drunk and ended up on the other side of the Atlantic because the only third option I have is rape and murder of everyone hell I might even tap the guy I don't know also im hungry.jpg
>>
>>89596734
So he/she's succubus phermones are attracting girls now? Might get awkward when he gets home to his little sister...
>>
>>89606741
Well, those are the girls from Artemis Academy.

So ... you know... they're already Lesbians.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.