[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justice League Dark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

This movie wasn't as bad as bad as everyone says it is.
Zatanna's face is jacked, Batman literally didn't even need to fucking be there and the dubstep wasn't needed though.
>>
Easily best movie in the nu52 series. That's not saying much though. After flash point on God's and monster was great.
>>
>>89595302
I thought Justice League vs Teen Titans was pretty good
>>
This film probably had the biggest example of Heckblazer I've ever seen

NOT MUH JOHN

Aside from that it was decent
>>
>>89595183
>Batman literally didn't even need to fucking be there

To sell the movie. This is why Iron Man was in everything for Marvel for a while. Gotta pimp out the hot characters.
>>
>>89595183

Constantine's voice was really annoying.
>>
>>89597298
It really was much closer to John Constantine than many recent comics though.

One round of fireballs doesn't just mean heckblazer buzzword. Didn't you notice all the other little incantationsomething he cast with ambiguous artifacts?
Or the general fuck you attitude.
This was not super John. At the end he out thought his opponent, like John does.
>>
>>89595183
Not everyone is familiar with the dark side of DC though.
Batman was like the Doctor's companion in this, a connection for the audience

Also
>hmmm, ehhhhh
Even my girlfriend who has never liked a dc animated liked this one, although she biased with things involving magic
>>
I watched it a week ago and remember literally none of it.

Couldn't have been as bad as War or Atlantis
>>
>>89597349
>It really was much closer to John Constantine than many recent comics though.

>Dr. Strange-level powers casting magic spells with complex hand signals followed by glowy Full Metal Alchemist patterns appearing in the air

So you've never read a Hellblazer comic in your life, eh? How unfortunate for you. I'd highly recommend them.
>>
>>89595183
>Zatanna
I hated her New 52 outfit. And they even shown her in her stage outfit.
>Batman literally didn't even need to fucking be there
He literally didn't want to be in there either, so it checks out. But actually he played a role of someone everyone will explain occult-shit to.
>>
>>89595183
It isn't bad, its just that this is a Marvel sponsored board.
>>
>>89595183
>same Constantine
>same Ritchie
how will this play into the new CW season?
>>
>>89597430
You have to go half way though boss.
I mean yeah it's not perfect but we have to realize the source material is probably not going to get a 100% interpretation anytime soon.
I wouldn't say he was on doctor strange level. I meaneed a few fireballs doesn't make you master wizard.
And some magic does require hand wavium.

If you didn't like the movie that is cool man, I'm just saying FOR ME I enjoyed it and thought it was closer to Constantine than sone other stuff recently.
>>
>>89597309
Fuck Batman only be on this movie
I didn't know magic
Batman didn't know magic
It is pro something
>>
I was honestly surprised. I expected complete shit and I got something just a bit above mediocre instead.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.