[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What DC animooted movies have come out in the last few years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

What DC animooted movies have come out in the last few years that you really enjoyed?

For me, The Red Hood, hands down.
>>
File: Owlman_Co2E_001.jpg (30KB, 900x511px) Image search: [Google]
Owlman_Co2E_001.jpg
30KB, 900x511px
Crisis on 2 Earths because Owlman is intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked Sense of humor just like me.
>>
>>89589262
Theres a lot to like about this movie, and I believe its technically canon to the JL/JLU cartoon too
>>
>>89589187
>>89589262
These and that JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time thing that was a Target exclusive released with almost zero fanfare are the only good ones to come out. Everything else ranges from mediocre to shit.
>>
>>89589187
I can without a doubt say that Son of Batman and Batman vs Robin are a huge waste of shelf space, and are practically almost the same movie.

Also, you can smell the low tier Korean animation on every frame.

Killing Joke was a letdown in terms of transitioning the art from the comics to the animated feature, and also Barbara/Bats relationship out of nowhere.

DC animation usually knocks it out of the park, but their last few Batman related features have felt very paint by numbers.
>>
>>89590193
>and also Barbara/Bats relationship out of nowhere

We got to see bat girl's pantsu tho!
>>
Justice League Doom is my favourite of all the non DCAU ones.
>>
I really like Justice League Dark, I think it's the best one since Flashpoint

Even though Batman is just kinda there to sell tickets
>>
What are the new ones that are supposed to come out?
>>
File: bat panties 2.jpg (57KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
bat panties 2.jpg
57KB, 720x400px
>>89590316
IDK why they didn't put extra detail lines on the panties like they did the rest of her back.

For some reason it's bothering my eyes not to have a line there.
>>
>>89589187

I liked Under the Red Hood, Flashpoint Paradox, Public Enemies, and JL Doom. Gods and Monsters was okay.
>>
>>89590193
>Barbara/Bats relationship out of nowhere.

I'd probably would have enjoyed it more if it wasn't for this.
>>
>>89590449

Justice League Dark just came out. Batman's just there for marketing though, he does fuck all. Constantine is the real lead.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-02-02-00h15m35s872.jpg (220KB, 1440x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-02-02-00h15m35s872.jpg
220KB, 1440x1090px
>there will never be a Batman move as good as ROTJ
>>
>>89590744
And to be fair, it wasnt that bad either. Nothing remarkable, but a step up from the usual shit theyve been cranking out lately. At least Batman is properly useless the entire time, grunting, and giving off the most "Magic is Bullshit" reactions you'd expect. The biggest criticism I can give it is John. Its just so fucking weird seeing Constantine hurling spells
>>
Wonder Woman was great
>>
>>89591131
We should stream that when the DCEU movie gets released. Certainly better than whatever the hell WB had planned thats for sure
>>
>>89589187
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv6MsI_1plg
>>
>>89591191
seems like Brave and the Bold was better
>>
>>89589187
dark
doom
flash point
>>
>>89589187
Red Hood and Crisis were the last two truly great DC animated movies. Wonder Woman was solid.
>>
>>89589187
Dark was alright. I liked God and Monsters, too.

Also yeah, Under The Red Hood, Flashpoint, Crisis on 2 Earths, Doom, Return of the Joker...

>>89589432
Trapped in Time? Really? I heard that was kiddie fare, so I didn't watch it.
>>
Dark knight Returns
>>
Red Hood was the last DC movie I've really enjoyed. Gods and Monsters was ok, but everything else since Red Hood has ranged from barely passable to total garbage
>>
File: 14974796212_98a14a8417_b.jpg (159KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
14974796212_98a14a8417_b.jpg
159KB, 1024x576px
>>89589405
It was originally supposed to be part of the DCEU, set between JL and JLU, but it got held in development for too long, so they decided to make it it's own thing. But I it still works out as a DCEU film if you turn away from Barry Flash and Hal GL.
>>
>>89591100

Honestly, I felt like batman felt really out of place throughout the entire thing. He's more or less useless in 99% of it, then he's stomping Green Lantern in a fight (Who decided to just punch bats in the face with no constructs at all?)

I feel like it would have been much better without him. Or maybe with a hero who's a bit more open to the whole 'Magic' thing so they could at least be asking interesting questions rather than being grumpy and honestly not saying much. The Flash could have been cool, he's enthusiastic about most everything.
>>
>>89590794

There was already Mask of the Phantasm though. 7 years before RoTJ even.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.