[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Out of placers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 530
Thread images: 99

File: VS044-04.jpg (770KB, 900x2123px) Image search: [Google]
VS044-04.jpg
770KB, 900x2123px
It's up

Why do I wanna fug lopin?
>>
>>89579301
I want to rip his teeth out and turn him into my personal fleshlight.
>>
>>89579301
Oh Lopin. You horrible piece of shit who deserves to be burned alive. I can't stay mad at you when you have a new hat.

This makes me wonder, will we see Kass throwing his weight around, such as it is, with other Ivanmoth members? He's a proper guild member now.
>>
File: iwagd.jpg (93KB, 718x545px) Image search: [Google]
iwagd.jpg
93KB, 718x545px
>>89579301
>New thread already
>>
>>89580162
It is a new page. So it's not a bad thread.
>>
>>89580017
First, we have to actually meet some guildsmen, omitting Ran & Viracroix of course. I can only imagine how difficult it must be to address a 4-foot-tall, helium-voiced superior.

What do you all think of the artifact being intended to transform male yings into viable females? The cross-species transformation is just an unintended side-effect--this would explain why viz found the whole deal so incredulous.
>>
>>89579301
Oh shit that's quick!
>>
File: VS007-06.png (3MB, 900x2327px) Image search: [Google]
VS007-06.png
3MB, 900x2327px
>>89580592
>First, we have to actually meet some guildsmen, omitting Ran & Viracroix of course. I can only imagine how difficult it must be to address a 4-foot-tall, helium-voiced superior.
I'm think more of the guards and retainers who aren't guild members. Remember the elevator?
>>
>>89579301
Long live Hat The Second.
>>
>>89579301
Site text:
>Of the two mountains that make up the heart of the city, the innermost and outermost layers are the most heavily calcified by the unidentified species of giant rockworm that altered them for its own purposes (theorized to have been some form of chrysalis and/or breeding chambers). The smooth but extremely sturdy nature of the calcified strata makes for sturdy balconies, which are common on the upper floors.
For some reason I feel that this is deeply significant.
>>
>>89581495
Also found this tidbit from 2 strips ago that I'd missed:
>Baxxid tend to use their massive foreclaws for hunting in the wild, and (hesitantly) as bodyguards, but there have yet to be any observed fights between baxxid. There seems to be some sort of ritual punishment for unruly or uncooperative individuals in their society, but they are hesitant to say any more.
....Did we brainstorm this whole "ritual punishment" thing? It's news to me.
>>
>>89581544
Given their pacifist nature, it has to be some form of banishment. Casting them out into the "wastes".
>>
File: yahhhn.jpg (62KB, 306x428px) Image search: [Google]
yahhhn.jpg
62KB, 306x428px
A couple meta-ish-questions for Val, I know you're reading:

From last thread, "And despite [FA's] reputation, things have never gotten creepy over there so far." What do you consider to be creepy behavior? Which group is the worst-behaved? What gets on your nerves the most?

Apparently, a couple threads back you gave some opinions on what is good/bad in fantasy, the influence of morrowind and the connection between good sci-fi and good fantasy. If you don't mind repeating yourself again, I'd love to hear what you have to say.

Have you ever shown the comic to friends/family? How did it go? I've always heard that they should be the LAST people to seek criticism from, them being mostly obligated to approve of it.
>>
File: baxxexy_by_valsalia-d8jrg6b.png (306KB, 806x800px) Image search: [Google]
baxxexy_by_valsalia-d8jrg6b.png
306KB, 806x800px
>>89581730
With how many embarrassing primordial habits the yinglets still retain, I wouldn't be surprised if baxxids had a few racial quirks as well. And by quirks, I mean flying into a murderous blood-rampage.
>>
NEW FANCY HAT HYPE
>>
>>89582494
I hope not, but I fear you are right.
>>
>>89582494
>murderous blood rampage
>not burning, frenzied, almost psychotic breeding seasons
>>
File: VS011-05.png (1MB, 900x1176px) Image search: [Google]
VS011-05.png
1MB, 900x1176px
>>
Did anyone else just now notice that Yinglets have massive eyelash whisker things?
>>
>>89581544

>the rare, once a generation baxxid criminal is held as a scapegoat for all the sin and evil in baxxid hearts and used as a vessel for all their hate, fear, and punishment
>>
File: VS021-04ED.jpg (784KB, 900x2811px) Image search: [Google]
VS021-04ED.jpg
784KB, 900x2811px
>>89584057
took me a while, but I noticed it sometime in my first reading. Im not sure what I thought they were at the time--motion lines? duhhh.

It wasnt until my last re-reading that I noticed Patriarch Figgins had a broken nose on top of his torn ear and missing tail. Cant this guy catch a break?
>>
>>89584057

they're an evolutionary advancement that allows yinglets to know they're about to be hit in the face
>>
>>89584180

each of these character introductions are great but I'm not sure if my favorite is beizels "welcome home" or narklets dead silence
>>
File: EverydayI'mHustlin.png (1MB, 900x1990px) Image search: [Google]
EverydayI'mHustlin.png
1MB, 900x1990px
>>89584180

Based on what we saw from Lopin, you do not make money as a Yinglet unless you are willing to throw down from time to time. So I'd guess that Figgins has had an eventful life.
>>
>>89584335
>the entire main plot point hinged on this street tussle

it's always interesting to look back at things you've seen before when you have more/new info, and get a different perspective on them.
>>
I want to kiss lopin on the forehead
>>
File: VS017-04.jpg (840KB, 900x1809px) Image search: [Google]
VS017-04.jpg
840KB, 900x1809px
Which one would you awkwardly and semi-consensually donate your genetic material to, all the while thinking of your superior boy-concubine instead? Also viz doesn't count to keep it fair
>>
>>89584749

kass' penis was stolen from her because she took pity on this guy and bought a piece of shiny crap to give to a girl who wanted aforementioned D
>>
>>89584916
I would keep lippie safe
>>
>>89584935
yeah, Lopin would or could seem like an asshole, possibly even with shady ulterior motives if he wasn't just an average mostly empty-headed yinglet
>>
>>89584335
so I'm guessing the tides dont behave predictably because of the multiple moons? Earth tides are pretty consistent, right?
>>
>>89586443

maybe not completely unpredictable but certainly way more complex

instead of high/low tides twice a day there's like eight fucking positions that aren't regular because the moons do different things and part of being a sailor is having some kind of internal mayan calender on what you're getting that day
>>
>>89584935
did she even reciprocate? I thought it was implied kass's feelings for her were one-sided. She was a stripper, after all.
>>
>>89587183
Yeah, totally one sided from what was shown, which was just Kass staring at her ass.

We never even see her face.
>>
>>89587627
It seemed unlikely that they'd ever even spoken.
>>
>>89587929
If they ever do speak now, somehow Kass is probably going to end up half-naked and on a stage.
Because that's just how his life works now.
>>
>>89588328
I can see this being cannon, or at least appearing in official art.
>>
>>89588539
At first they heckle the yinglet, then comes on the big lizard lady and they shut the fuck up (which is cannon), then comes on the sword armed armored snake, then the regular girl comes on like it's not a big deal.

The usual crowd in the bar does not know how to respond to these new and exotic dancers they are seeing.
>>
>>89588633

>is that... is that a vagina?
>i don't know man just tip it
>>
HE MADE IT
>>
>>89584916
Feeeena, she's got the fab.
>>
File: laughingCrocs.png (448KB, 455x395px) Image search: [Google]
laughingCrocs.png
448KB, 455x395px
>>89589099
>>
>>89584916
Pekkit. She just seems like the most fancy.
>>
File: 1483738352188.jpg (64KB, 548x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483738352188.jpg
64KB, 548x800px
>>89588633
Don't forget the overly enthusiastic bug.
>>
>>89584180
>Chakki
>patriarch of farming
>patriarch

That's a guy?!
I just now noticed the title. I thought that was a girl the first time I read the comic.
>>
>>89584916
Lippie.....she's cute.
>>
File: VSRanLesson08.jpg (1MB, 900x3338px) Image search: [Google]
VSRanLesson08.jpg
1MB, 900x3338px
>>89589798
Are you new to the comic? There are about 6-8 male yinglets for every female. They deal with this by being incredibly fucking gay.

I'm not making a crude joke, that's one of the main points of their species.
>>
>>89589798
>>89589884
and last thread it was confirmed that chakki climbed the patriarch ladder by quote: "getting plowed".

Doesn't mean he doesn't want some and hasn't got some from the females in the past. Note his weird comment on eating kass's hair.
>>
File: VS043-04.jpg (574KB, 900x1633px) Image search: [Google]
VS043-04.jpg
574KB, 900x1633px
>>
>>89579301
Kass finally about to question Lopin about the mcguffin, and potentially shoot some warm strands of sticky PLOT all over the place, oh boy.

inb4 next couple comics focus on something else
>>
File: VSRFGOddOnes03.jpg (2MB, 900x4669px) Image search: [Google]
VSRFGOddOnes03.jpg
2MB, 900x4669px
>>89591623
Can you say "exposition pamphlet"? Or maybe even 2?

Granted, it has been a while since we saw one of those. And from what I imagine, they don't take as long as a traditional update.
>>
>>89583995
Looks like Falkreath.
>>
>>89591623
Lopin likely knows little.

But we may find out about the hold the central Yinglet authority has over distant enclaves, which is what I've been wondering.
>>
File: o...oh....jpg (84KB, 393x492px) Image search: [Google]
o...oh....jpg
84KB, 393x492px
>>89591909
Similarly I've wondered about what exactly Val meant when he said the southern enclaves were more "tribal" and less "cosmopolitan" in nature. The breeding eugenics is pretty much species-wide, correct? As are hiding away the females in enclaves, and political matriarchy? What is the difference?
>>
So right towards the end of one of the past threads the idea came up of sailors keeping yinglets around based on the superstition that they would act like bad luck lightning rods.

I was wondering what other species specific myths and superstitions might exist in the Valsaliaverse?
e.g. "Baxids seem peaceful but that's because ever few years they fly into an uncontrollable murderous rage, Or eating shed Indril carapace will let you see in the dark.
>>
>>89592089
Yeah, eugenics and preventing inbreeding is the main job of a female other than appointing non-shit males to lead the rest of them.

We don't know much of the central authority other than they can appoint an inquisitor as someone else's patriarch, and that they want Yinglets to develop their own culture with minimal non-Yinglet influence after the initial stealing of culture and technology which sets them in direct opposition to Vizlet. We also know that Vizlet could possibly be in danger from them finding out based on her dialogue.

We don't know if a single male leads them or if it reverted back to females.

We do know from Val that Hazbag is a mythological hero figure among females that the central leadership seemingly discourages talk of.

We know the Yinglet capital "city" has been attacked and entirely destroyed four times by enemies, and rebuilt in a month each time.
>>
File: tremors[1].gif (870KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
tremors[1].gif
870KB, 500x271px
>>89592521

Maybe there is a special holiday they celebrate born out of a superstition that a giant worm will come out of the ground and eat them if they don't do something.

Like everyone buries candy and cakes in the ground and walk around on festive stilts. The personification of the Holiday is some guy that has very long legs or something.

I don't know. Grabboids seem to fit in the setting.
>>
>>89592521
Depends.

Based on the time period, superstition would be about things beyond your borders and about people in your village. Little thought is given to outside nations for the common man, and all travelers are probably witches that you should shun. "Gypsy blood" and "Jew tears" is a good Borat joke, but that kind of shit was more in the 1800's when people got super SUPER into the idea of actually doing magic and occult shit themselves.
>>
>>89584916

why do 3/5 of the ladies look more like men than the men
>>
>>89593046
Vizlet is probably breeding them for larger builds generation by generation. Y'know, less like a tiny mousestorkthing in a human world, more like a hobbit.
>>
>>89593046
Because the men put effort into looking like ladies.
>>
>>89593046
What humans (probably) look for in a lady
>sizable chest/ass (yinglets of course have both but tits are vestigial and ass is hidden under tail + floof
>fair face (yinglets are literal rat people so fairness really isnt happening anytime soon)
>soft hands/feet (yinglets all have nasty padded graspers so again thats not going to happen)
>smooth, bald skin (yinglets have fur, see above)
>smaller build (we dont know for sure, but if yinglet females were the "dominant" gender, it would certainly not be the first time that happened to a species)

What yinglets look for in a lady:
>modest shelltooth (check for all 5)
>short snout (check for all 5, maaaaybe pekkit is too long)
>tail floof (again, check for all 5 except maybe pekkit)

By yinglet standards they are all pretty damn effeminate. No one knows whether the females are typically larger as a rule or just as a result of generations of eugenics.
>>
>>89593269
actually the more I think about it, butts in the muscle-y, fatty, extra-padded sense we are all familiar with seems to be a somewhat exclusive thing to a few species of mammals (primates, pigs, cow). Not a fan of biology but I'm curious about this in ways that are not as perverted as they probably sound.
>>
>>89593170

Breeding doesn't work too well for yinglets since their offspring is a grab bag of every gene they get squirted into their eastern fruit. On top of there are high chances of mutations.

They choose the best for breeding as normal social rules, but really their genes are pushing against any sort of eugenics.

>>89593046

The only qualification for the position is that they have a womb and not a penis. They are the scags of scavs.
>>
>>89584935
>give to a girl who wanted aforementioned D

I thought he was going to give it to the one off joke hooker he crushed on.
>>
>>89593633

every good hooker has a cloud of boys who think she loves them

not necessarily implying kass had fallen for that, perhaps he was simply hoping that it was enough for a little handy j behind the dumpster
>>
>>89592521

the first of every month is kind of like saint Patrick's day where you get pinched if you don't wear green expect you just get kicked for being a yinglet
>>
speaking of what the artifact is, what purpose it had and who made it, exactly how canon is that side story? Because in it a matriarch inexplicably just... owns one of them and seems to understand what they do.

Or maybe I am reading into ia silly side story t too much. I dunno.
>>
>>89594589

Neither of the side stories are canon, people just kept commissioning/requesting yinglet TF.

I mean, shit they say about grass or trade or whatever is congruent with the canon world, but those events never happened
>>
>>89595028
That's what I should've thought, shit.
>>
>>89584916
Kassen, of course.
>>
>>89592521
>reincarnation is real
>getting reincarnated as a lesser race is seen as "punishment" for actions in life
>this is used to justify/validate racism against the less advanced species

Sounds almost real itself
>>
File: _ ____ __ ____ ___ _____.jpg (103KB, 487x503px) Image search: [Google]
_ ____ __ ____ ___ _____.jpg
103KB, 487x503px
Holy shit Lopin is getting too adorable.

Help.
>>
>>89592521

>at this festival it is the custom to appease or expel the evil spirits by walkingbarefootand throwing black beans over the shoulder at night. It is the head of the household who is responsible for getting up at midnight and walking around the house with bare feet throwing out black beans and repeating the incantation, "I send these; with these beans I redeem me and mine" nine times. The household would then clash bronze pots while repeating, "Ghosts of my fathers and ancestors, be gone!" nine times.

man, these trade guys are weird
>>
>>89597138
Honestly, i think something is wrong with his mouth there, it's too circular. I'm sure val tried a bunch of other things and this is what looked best for the perspective, but I always remembered yinglets with gapier, wider mouths from a forward perspective; maybe even always half-smiling? Not that I want to punish the artist for trying out new perspectives.
>>
>>89594196
Oh no, he was convinced that she loved him.
>>
>>89593539
Nah, Yinglets are super good for eugenics because their genetics are so ridiculously viable. They mutate in extremely wild fashions at the drop of the hat, and it doesn't seem like these mutations follow any particular structure, either, so while in real life such a race would quickly be naturally selected into oblivion due to massive problems with things like respiration, digestion and circulation, Yinglet mutations seem to be, on the whole, either benign or positive, with negative mutations easily identifiable

At least, it appears to work that way with physical mutations. Mental mutations might be a whole other bag, because it's difficult to tell if a Yinglet is smart or aggressive due to genetics or due to that just being his default personality.

Whatever the case, while the matriarchs are in charge of breeding, it seems to be fairly easy for them to engineer large positive changes over just a couple of generations. They might get a little genetic baggage along the way, but like I said, it's mostly benign. Who really gives a shit if the next generation has five toes instead of four if they're better than the previous generation at basically everything, you know?

So while as a species they're always going to be volatile, they're gonna trend towards quick improvement on average.
>>
>>89584916
I want to take turns licking Ves.
>>
>>89584916
I find the expressions on that second panel hilarious
>>
>>89579301
Lopin is not for sexual.
>>
>>89595028
>>89596430
Val said its loosely canon. Some elements are, but Kass is the first time that transformation has occurred. So that story may be in the future.
>>
>>89597668
Nigga I've been waiting all thread for someone to recognize best (supporting) girl.

This pretty much confirms my suspicion that zally is the worst. What's up with those black teeth?
>>
>>89598010

>the flower
>the hairstyle
>that fucking hngnnnngngng anime as fuck haaan~
>amazing shirt
>short skirt
>fingerless glovies
>golden nails
>sexy all natural eyes and teeth
>dat ruddish eye shadow

man go fug yourself i'll fight for zally
>>
>>89580592
I think only the scavengers are told about artifacts, and even then are only told how to find them and to bring them immediately back.

There is no reason to tell the females anything, so Vizlet was probably totally unaware of their existence.

Would explain why Narklet is the Patriarch of Scavenging.
>>
>>89584057
Some cats have similar. My old Maine Coon had little eyebrow whisker things about a finger length long

>>89590071
>and last thread it was confirmed that chakki climbed the patriarch ladder by quote: "getting plowed".
It was confirmed ages back
Wearing blue is like wearing a shirt that says "Fuck Me Now
Ask Me How"

Which also makes Lopin a bit of a slut.

>>89593269
>By yinglet standards they are all pretty damn effeminate.
Yeah, Kass and Vizlet themselves are the manliest of the yinglet girls.
>>
>>89597954
He said the setting was canon but the story itself was not

So I assume that is an actual town somewhere in Val Salia
>>
File: Tired Kass.png (106KB, 256x238px) Image search: [Google]
Tired Kass.png
106KB, 256x238px
>>89597395
Yeah it's just him trying out new perspective. The two previous front-facing shots both have closed mouths. He'd probably appreciate the friendly criticism
>>
>>89597896
>not for sexual
>wearing a scarf that is a declaration of being for sexual
He's asking for it
>>
>>89598690
So Yinglets function like this.

https://youtu.be/mdqBbvYX3MU
>>
>>89598823
Possibly, though Yinglets only seem to have the eyebrow things and not the ordinary cheek-whiskers
>>
File: IMG_2684.jpg (41KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2684.jpg
41KB, 500x440px
>>89598762
>>
>>89580162
We saw future Yinglets sing Pop, but are they proficient at singing any other type of song?

Can they do hardcore gangster rap?

Or are they OG Loc levels of bad?
>>
>>89598894
Yinglets can't look up?
>>
File: URGH.png (174KB, 288x329px) Image search: [Google]
URGH.png
174KB, 288x329px
>>89598906
and what is that, a copper piece?
he sold that artifact pretty cheap

>>89598913
>but are they proficient at singing any other type of song?
We've been told they are musically inclined, so possibly

>>89598923
Kass looks up all the time.
>>
>>89598913
They probably have more flexibility in rhyme, since their "th" "s" and "z" sounds all blend.
>>
>>89598823
I can just imagine how many hilarious situations they can get into if that is true.

Also, I never realized how horrifying cats must be to smaller animals.
>Perfect long vision
>Can see movements really well
>Can feel you with their whiskers
>Really fast
>Lightning reflexes.
>>
>>89598939
I imagine fancy fucks are for social status.
A favor rather than a copper. At least for those angling to be Patriarch.
>>
>>89598978
Still gotta have some skill.

Agriculture Yinglet may have become big boss by bottoming but he isn't useless. He knows what he's doing. They even have self-made inlets

Lopin hasn't shown any skills outside of scavenging and he was never going to be able to replace Narklet so I'm not sure if he'd get anywhere with his fancy fucks.
>>
>>89598478

I really can't wait until they nail down the fine details of exactly who knows what

We're assuming at least one yinglet (or like the tippy top oligarchy or whatever or was) knows what they are and what they do, and want them to either use them or prevent their use. Common scavs only know that the shinies go home to the biggest bosses, no finders keepers, no hidies, with that being enough justification to make sense in their day to day life

So what does narklet know? He's a little choir boy from home wearing a pretty big pair of shoes. He probably knows there's more to this than simple greed, or maybe he's just youthfully zealous enough that he doesn't need to question the rules, that the thought never crosses his mind.

If he does know, then Kass is like a glowing neon sign to him. He instantly knows exactly what happened, Viz is on the shit list, the whole enclave is on the shit list, as soon as he's getting home he's writing down dozens of names. Vizzie skidoodled lopin and kass out of being taken home by him within his local position's power and Nark didn't want to go beyond his nominal means and have scavs asking "why". And viz, for whatever reason, was keeping it secret too so he felt blowing it at that point was wrong to do

He could potentially not know, and is just giving a strange room to the suspicious as fuck yinglet chick that came out of nowhere raised as a human pet on the same day he has to deal with the much more important artifact theft. But as soon as he writes a report and one of his superiors in the know reads it then the yinglet illuminati ninja are coming for kass and viz.

And also Ive forgotten, how did lopin get outed? Was it the salty scav he bit or did someone else tell on him?
>>
>>89598959
Most stalking predators have amazing movement tracking.

Look at spiders. They're almost blind technically, since they can only really see movement. The stalking ones like jumping spiders have HUGE eyes, the trappers like the ones that look like flowers have comparatively tiny eyes.

Humans are odd. We have mediocre vision and senses across the board, since we are scavangers as much as hunters. We lose that amazing night vision and movement tracking of a hunter for the ability to see diversity of color that benefits a scavenger.

The movement thing is also why cats sometimes stare at nothing. It might be a tiny tiny tiny fly, or a speck of dust, but its moving so they latch onto it visually as the most interesting thing in the room.
>>
>>89599041
He was a merchant, and a good enough one to afford human clothing made just for him. That's substantial.

Val hasn't said if there's a limit to Patriarch roles or if Matriarchs can make them up as needed. Vizlet could have decided one day to make him the Patriarch Of The Treasury.
>>
>>89599071
Don't forget Vizlet is playing a game with humans to the degree none other has.

Val Salia may be the only place Yinglets could retreat into the walls if under attack. Yinglets can fight defensively and retreat, but can't lay siege and their tactic of poisoning supplies can easily fail when talking about well-guarded stockhouses underground instead of a supply wagon.
>>
>>89599071
There is an elder council that sent Narklet (#27). They'd be the ones who actually know

It would be interesting to see what Nark and the elders do. Yinglets aren't made for open warfare and Kass is part of a powerful trade guild. It's not like they can storm the place.

>And also Ive forgotten, how did lopin get outed?
Possibly the yinglet he fought at the beginning
Wouldn't have been from Kass, I don't think the trademaster would have told Vizlet.

>>89599110
Well, our style of hunting doesn't need good night vision or movement. The ability to read tracks is more valuable for pursuit predation.

>>89599140
Treasurer Lopin. Nice
>>
>>89579301
>>89581203

All hail Lopin, Wearer of The Mighty Hat, Bearer of The Holy Shelltooth and Herald of Almighty Fanciness!!
>>
>>89581544
>Ritual punishment
>Baxxids are timid and self concious
>The punishment consist basically of the criminal being accusatory pointed by the other baxxids while they say "Hnnnnnyou're a baaaad,baaaad baxxiiiid ahnnnnd hnwee don't hnnnliiike you hnnnanymooooore!". The criminal baxxid shrinks in shame and blush intensely

...Why is this so cute inside my head?
>>
>>89598736
I think the reason why there's even a front-facing shot in this page was because of the discussion from last thread or the one before about it.
>>
>>89599904
It's good. Even if he makes mistakes, it's always better to try other perspectives instead of sticking to "safe" stuff.
>>
>>89599895
I need this image in my life.
>>
>>89598913
Maybe not "gangster rap" exactly, but if madlib can pull off the Quasimodo character, then hell yeah rap is possible. As said earlier their simpler syllable-set and lower-class grit would probably serve as an advantage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0sPtj57inQ
>>
File: VS014-06.png (3MB, 900x2103px) Image search: [Google]
VS014-06.png
3MB, 900x2103px
>>89599071
Clearly Lopin has his skillset, but I doubt even he could evade the guards for too long. The fact that he didnt even try to leave the city for at least a day should show how bright he is like that.

Narklet apparently fell for Viz's load of horseshit about piercing the ear, so I doubt he is in charge either.

I wonder if there was a patriarch of scavenging before Narklet arrived, who was ousted by the council, or instead the position was spontaneously created. Scavenging is literally the namesake of the yinglet species, though its difficult to say how much a patriarch in that field would really change things. Apparently the VS enclave has lacked a construction leader for a generation or two (and it shows in the shitty architecture of the main hut).
>>
>>89600538
>Narklet apparently fell for Viz's load of horseshit about piercing the ear, so I doubt he is in charge either.
He's clearly lying. He would want to crush any suspicion about Kass so no one finds out the truth

Beizel has sharp eyes and Narklet immediately helps Viz cover up the piercing by endorsing her bullshit story.
>>
>>89599931
This. I really loved this newest page for that reason.
>>
>>89581775
>creepy behavior
Oh, just the typical obsessive and/or drama-seeking behavior that exists all throughout the internet in some degree. But honestly, all the places I've posted this thing have been remarkably absent. Could be my philosophy (which seeped into the comic) of "Don't take shit so damn seriously, life is ridiculous and you can laugh or cry about it, and laughing's a hell of a lot more fun."

And I wasn't making any big statements about what's good/bad in scifi/fantasy, just that there's a lot of grey area between the two; there can be "spaceships" in fantasy, and "magic" in sci-fi, it comes down more to the approach taken to it- analytical vs. mystical. And also I like Morrowind.

>>89584187
This. Which is a very useful trait, as getting hit in the face is a significant part of a yinglet's life experience.

>>89586443
>>89586547
It actually tends to be pretty predictable, except in the week that the Travelling Moon makes its semi-annual flyby. Its orbital pattern is super elliptical, but flies by in a pattern that doesn't disrupt the regular moon's orbit. Otherwise there'd be a whole lotta moon bits orbiting around the planet, with regular planetary impacts.

>>89590071
>weird comment on eating kass's hair.
Well hey, if you eat someone's fancy-looking hair, it makes your own hair fancier, don't you know?

>>89592089
Just a lot more isolationist, wary/avoiding of humans, and keeping to their own cultural styles, wheras the Val Salian yinglets have taken to constant interaction with humans, and have adopted a lot of their fashion styles.

>>89594589
Yeah, this is a sort of alternate-universe story, based in actual locations in the comic setting, but not in the same timeline as the main story.
>>
>>89597395
>>89598736
I sketched out a few different versions, and even though a wider-mouthed look might've been technically more anatomically correct, I just couldn't get anything that matched that small, downturned "I am very serious about this" sort of look it gave off, so I just had to do with that.

They can, however, make this sort of mouth shape by only opening the frontmost part of their lips though, which you can see in a number of panels when one is making the "ooo" sound.

>>89598010
>What's up with those black teeth
She has a lot of Kattajak's genes in her!

>>89598478
>>89599071
That's some good thinkin' there

>>89599613
>Bearer of The Holy Shelltooth
Yeah, that thing's 100% broken and is gonna fall out soon. Which would probably make a certain contingent of readers very happy.
>>
>>89600538
Scavanging is almost certainly the first and most important Patriarch position. Likely they sent Narklet once the position was vacant, with Vizlet not having the political clout to insult the central power by pulling a King Henry and denying them.
>>
>>89600666
>And also I like Morrowind.

+10 rep
>>
>>89600226
I want to see a bird-rat dressed up as a hood-rat now, with a grill shelltooth and tin foil bling.
>>
File: IMG_2686.jpg (53KB, 296x269px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2686.jpg
53KB, 296x269px
>>89600745
Laying on a pile of clams stacked like a chair?
Twerking effeminate males?
Producer female watching it being filmed?
I'd honestly prefer Yinglet-ized scenes from Friday and Next Friday.
>>
File: IMG_6984.png (104KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6984.png
104KB, 1000x1000px
>>89600745
>yfw Yinglet MF Doom is basically The Mouse And The Mask
>>
>>89591853
Actually,it looks like one of those Raven Witch villages
>>
File: crying.png (547KB, 732x639px) Image search: [Google]
crying.png
547KB, 732x639px
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n0tvuhoL6d1r17v78.gif (697KB, 489x263px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n0tvuhoL6d1r17v78.gif
697KB, 489x263px
>>89600978
This is like seeing cats with humans eyes.

Fucking disturbing.
>>
>>89600978
Holy shit, its like Margaret Keane did fanart.
>>
File: IMG_2687.png (2MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2687.png
2MB, 1024x768px
>>89600958
Nah, Yinglet architecture is more advanced than Forsworn. Pretty sure the average Yinglet could fight them and win too.
>>
>>89600978
DELETE THIS
>>
>>89598762
DatBLUE.jpg
>>
>>89600978
Out of Pu-race-ahs is my favorite manga, Lopin-chan is so kawaii~
>>
File: 1484547106061.png (200KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
1484547106061.png
200KB, 356x256px
>>89600706
>>What's up with those black teeth
>She has a lot of Kattajak's genes in her!

This whole breeding meritocracy thing is a lot weirder than I initially thought.

Does this mean kattajak... you know... robs the cradle with his own quasi-daughter? What's the age disparity between the genders here?
>>
>>89601333
Females should theoretically on average live much longer due to less risk.
Val said Vizlet is approaching menopause.

We know they reach adulthood at 3, and live to around 30-ish on average.
>>
>>89600706
>Yeah, that thing's 100% broken and is gonna fall out soon. Which would probably make a certain contingent of readers very happy.

hahha! Yeah...blowjobs...

...IT'S ABOUT BLOWJOBS,RIGHT?
>>
>>89600978
2cute.
>>
>>89601559

Forget that, the only kind of diction I want coming out of his mouth is canon yinglet speech with neatly accentuated 'th'
>>
File: C46.gif (3MB, 440x340px) Image search: [Google]
C46.gif
3MB, 440x340px
>>89600978
You gotta save Lopin
>>
>>89601333

ya gotta fuck who momma matriarch says ya got to

doezzn matter if it's her, or yer zizzter, or your daughter-sizter, or your grand sister-daughter, or even the thing in the hole under the rug rat doesn't have a name, you just got to do it if you in the encave
>>
>>89601879
This is a tremendous accomplishment.

I mean he's clearly an inferior species, but he does have the Aryan blond-hair-blue-eyes thing going on, and his species is all about eugenics, so who knows, the Nazis might think he's worth keeping around, and/or breeding an entire client-race from.
>>
>>89602037
>Nazi Ratbirds

Vizlet as Der Führer when?
>>
>>89601333
It just means that whichever female laid the egg that Zally hatched from took a lot of ying-dick from Kattajak and Kattajak's seed hunted all the other seed up in the mother to pass on his superior genetics.
>>
File: IMG_2688.jpg (72KB, 800x561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2688.jpg
72KB, 800x561px
>>89602037
By the end of the war probably.

Germany shot itself in the foot so much over their desired way of doing things in the beginning they'd waste their army chasing Yinglets in the marshes. But by the end the SS was taking even poor untrained Arabs looking for a job, giving them a fez with the deaths head insignia, and telling them to shoot British and Americans.
The German army recruited anyone all along mind you, even a small handful of Jewish men, but the SS was NEVER pragmatic about anything until the very end. Aryan zealot special forces only until Germany was just stalling inevitable defeat and they gave up.
>>
>>89602037
Nah, ratbirds would be viewed like the retarded, crippled, homeless, and elderly due to their seeming uselessness which to a Nazi was worse than anything.

Remember it took years of planning and propaganda to start the Holocaust. They wiped out the handicapped near the beginning with little fuss or complaint from anyone.
>>
>>89602255
>Vizlet as Der Führer when?
ALREADY, KINDA
She's all 'bout dat "breeding a superior race" bit

>>89601905
>>89602261
Yeah, this is the kinda thing a Matriarch's in charge of keeping track of, so that the enclave doesn't get overpopulated with hideous inbred mutants with feet growing out of their eyes.

There's a basic shorthand they use to draw up hereditary charts, even for the ones who can't write language/sentences. Learning it is a requirement for becoming a Matriarch.

>>89600745
>>89600800
>>89600874
*Mental image of one of these little idiots wearing baggy pants, crossing their stick-arms menacingly and shouting "YEEEEH BOIIIII" in its tiny helium voice*
>>
>
>>89601905

>6 females
>200 males

thats a lot of double dipping
>>
>>89602878
closer to around 40-50 males

it's like a 1:6 ratio or something usually
>>
>>89601333

You think yinglets have some kind of aspiration/fetish revolving around seeing their traits in the community creche

Like, imagine what this guy felt when that egg hatched. Not only a female, but with clearly his coloring and even more distinctly, his "fall asleep with a mouth full of nerds every night" teeth.

I bet he was fucking jumping, dunking, moonwalking, and dancing nonstop for weeks
>>
>>89600538
This is why I figured that maybe Patriarch of Scavenging was Yinglet high society code for 'Council agent'

Also, holy shit Poak is fucking huge
>>
>>89600646
Narklet knows that Viz knows that he knows

He just can't do anything about it without making a scene, which implies that he's got no support in the area and is just keeping an eye on things.
>>
>>89600666
>also I like Morrowind

Definitely comes across in the worldbuilding. Too many people only think of Kirkbride's LSD induced metaphysics when they see something be compared to Morrowind, without actually remembering that even if you took most of the obscure cosmology out you'd still have a really fucking good setting.
>>
>>89600978
Is cuter with spooky lizard eyes, but this is fine too
>>
>>89602500
So while Yinglets might be in the stone age in terms of technology, when it comes to eugenics and evolutionary biology they're pretty ahead of the curve.
>>
>>89600978

i would gay marry
>>
>>89603306
Considering the lack of intelligent Yinglets, the elders probably do not have enough to ensure constant support for every enclave.
>>
>>89603577
Probably.

Imagine trying to find a Yinglet who could serve as a spy without turning up and announcing himself as Patriarch of Spying
>>
>>89603598
Well they already have a Patriarch of Scouting and Intelligence
>>
>>89603274
Apparently his mutations together make him viable.
>>
>>89603665
Who is evidently Vizlet's rather than the central Enclave's.

I still think he must be her father, son, or brother.
>>
>>89603822
He's not central enclave (or he wouldn't have mentioned the piercing) but I don't know how much loyalty he has to Vizlet

desu he's probably the Yinglet I'm most interested in learning more about.
>>
>>89603864
I was betting on him assassinating Lopin during infiltration. Or else covertly relayibg information back and forth with her and the Trademaster.
>>
>>89603665
Yeah, and from his vocabulary he seems to be on Vizlet's level.

Patriarchs in general seem to be more intelligent than most Yinglets, even if their skill doesn't particularly require it. I'm chalking it up to Vizlet's eugenics program at work.
>>
>>89603274
>>89603761
Yeah, he's got both the fat mutation and the stronk legs mutation.
>>
>>89604019
Having legs that won't snap like twigs if you stub your toe seems like it could be an important trait that should be preserved.
>>
>>89603822
I think Beizel has traveled a lot with Viz.

Wasn't that him with her when she found the feral human in that flashback when explaining her desire for knowledge?
>>
>>89603940
I'm not sure he's skilled enough for assassination. I can see him getting messages to the trade master though

>>89603993
If anything it's just longevity. As Viz says, the key is time.

Kattajak doesn't appear very intelligent. Poak, Figgins and Chaki seem to just be middling. The only ones that have awareness look like Beizel, Narklet and Vizlet. Narklet also hid his pretty well at first.

>>89604091
>Wasn't that him
No. Beizel has reddish eyes, that one had yellow. Could be related though
>>
>>89604019
He doesn't really seem particularly obese looking, more like the Yinglet version of "bear mode", or strongfat.
>>
>>89604121
Figgins has a Yinglet abacus, I don't think you're giving him enough credit. Poak seems to understand the basic concept of digestion and nutrition, too. More importantly, they don't act like they have ADD, which was the main thing I was looking for.

Chakki and Kattajak are a fair point, though. They seem to be more similar to the regular Yinglet IE yappy, annoying and scatterbrained.
>>
>>89604193
It's because his legs are thick, they make his gut look proportional.

In one of the field guides there's a picture of a yinglet with the fat mutation who doesn't have thick legs and he can hardly stand.
>>
>>89604208
You're right about Figgins, I'd forgotten about that
>>
>>89604266
I know, but he's also way taller and just generally larger than every other yinglet so far, so it's a fair assumption he's the strongest one physically.
>>
>>89604266
His arms are also thick and he's extremely tall

Either he won the genetic lottery or it's a single mutation that gave him all-purpose hypertrophy. Maybe that's why he understands foodstuffs and nutrition, because he had to eat much more to support his larger frame?
>>
>>89602500
>She's all 'bout dat "breeding a superior race" bit

Got to wonder if Hitler would have been so keen on the whole Aryan breeding programme thing if he had been the one popping out the next generation of goose-steppers
>>
so, not to get into edgy territory (although Val has hinted at some henious shit in the expo strips) but what exactly does it mean when narklet wants to throw down

Is exterminatus on the table? Are scavs like beizel going to start showing up after dark with knives?
>>
>>89604422
I'm pretty sure it was stated before that he has two known mutations, that's the only reason why I brought it up.

I don't know if it was something said in one of the threads or something mentioned in the text below the pages on the site.
>>
>>89579301
It's the big eyes, slim build, and long, long eyelashes.
Total fug magnet.
>>
>>89604422

I would really strongly prefer the "he has too much HGH" theory over "yinglets are like those fucking mix a monster books you had when you were a kid"

but it wouldn't be so bad if the shitty, glitchy 'genetics' were evidence of the artificial races gene coding
>>
>>89604650

>that part from Wolfenstein TNO where Frau milf bragged about doing her part and raising eight perfect children

there are few fictional characters I admire so
>>
File: ackchyually.png (24KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ackchyually.png
24KB, 200x200px
>>89604208
Even Kattajak his skills. He's clearly an enthusiastic and capable hunter, he just prefers to focus on the finer points of sticking finer points into living things. Also, his genes seem to be cropping up and will continue to do so a la Zally.

Hell even Chakki has his strengths, even if they aren't readily obvious. He's very pretty by Ying standards, for one. For two he knows how to sleep his way to the top, so he's also a skilled social manipulator. These are valuable traits to preserve for future generations.
>>
>>89605438
Except they literally are like goddamn genetic legobricks. They mutate in strange but bizarrely coherent ways, and then a lesser version of the trait is passed on to it's progeny, the magnitude depending on how much of it's genetic material made up the egg from which that progeny is born.

Basically, Yinglet genetics works exactly how a six year old would think actual genetics works. They're a very silly species, but that's what makes it fun.
>>
>>89605511
But is that social butterflyism actually genetic, or just a developed personality trait? How do you tell?

Vizlet's job must be hard.
>>
>>89605475
>Frau MILF
I cannot fucking believe I'm quoting this right now.
>>
File: VS031-04.jpg (853KB, 900x2794px) Image search: [Google]
VS031-04.jpg
853KB, 900x2794px
>>89604735
I'm not sure which is more important: the artifacts themselves or the knowledge that the artifacts exist. If the latter, then yes scorched earth tactics and general fuckery for the enclave. If the former, he probably just wanted information on where they are, which involves less murdering and more torturing.
>>
>>89606436
>looks at kass before deciding to shut up about the search for beach trinkets

fuck how did I not notice this earlier, its obvious he knows
>>
>>89606468
Lopin has a target painted on his back

panic
>>
>>89600538
>Ayy

I missed that first time around
>>
>>89606815
Killing Lopin would be to prevent knowledge he is literally about to pass from being shared.

Kass is the hypotenuse. Or resource, we don't know what CE wants with the artifacts. They may see Kass as an unintended asset.
>>
>>89579301
>yinglet with a split shell tooth
that's hot
>>
>>89606468
Or maybe he just didn't want the Ivenmoth diplomat to know something was going on.

Really, this can still go so many ways.
>>
>>89607253
How long until Kass reluctantly helps him open clams before tucking him into bed and telling him bedtime stories[/spoilers]
>>
>>89607253
It's gonna fall out, confirmed by Val

But the question is

Will he be able to pronounce 'th' sounds when it does?
>>
File: master-blaster.jpg (47KB, 530x424px) Image search: [Google]
master-blaster.jpg
47KB, 530x424px
How long until Kass and Elim are doing this
>>
>>89607374
No, you need front teeth to do that
The shell-tooth is too far forward
Not having front teeth is still gonna leave you without the 'th' sound
>>
File: 12318372387.png (27KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
12318372387.png
27KB, 180x200px
>>89607395
>>
>>89607374
it'll just make a hissing sound. Try it out for yourself right now: position tongue halfway between both incisor teeth and push.
>>
File: Twin_Princes.jpg (462KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Twin_Princes.jpg
462KB, 1920x1080px
>>89607385
Or this.
>>
>>89607305
Implying Lopin isn't going to try to get the big strong human to help him first
>>
Why don't yinglets have a shell tooth on each side where the canines would go? It fits better in an evolutionary sense and grabbing the meat from the clam would be easier with nothing in the middle, but I guess it's another world and all that.
>>
>>89607305
Mkaes me think they'll use clams as an interrogation tactic.

>OK, I have here a bucket for fresh clams. Your shell toozh is broken. Every time you answer our questions TRUZFULLY I will open one of zhese clams for you.

And so Kass would begin with questions he already knows the answers to, like where Lopin was the other day, if he recognizes Elim, how much he offered to sell the shiny for and how much he was actually given for it, and then finally where he found it and what he has been told that it is.
>>
>>89607456
What a cool boss gimmick they had. Shame it wasn't nearly as difficult as it should have been (not bragging or anything, I just had way more trouble with bosses everyone else considers trivial. I thought lorian's moveset was too telegraphed and repetitive).
>>
>>89607492
It actually makes more sense for that sort of tooth to be central, canines are positioned where they are so that we can dig them into flesh and then tear by twisting the neck, and get better leverage on bites since they're a little farther back in the jaw.
The front teeth of rodents like beavers probably do a more comparable job than canines. They dig into wood and then pry chips out, similarly to how a yinglet would wedge its tooth into a clam and pry it open. They don't actually use it to remove the meat, that's what their tongue thing is for. It probably would make more sense for it to be a pair of specialized teeth, because evolution tends to work symmetrically a lot more often than not, but even then its not unheard of, for example narwhals.
>>
>>89607621
>we
that small slip was enough to throw the rest of the sentence off for me
>>
>>89607722
Humans have canines, anon
>>
>>89607744
>canines are positioned where they are so that we can [...] tear by twisting the neck
>>
File: Lorian and Lothric.jpg (235KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Lorian and Lothric.jpg
235KB, 800x800px
>>89607591
Yeah, I feel the same, especially with Soul of Cinder. In fact, everything after Pope Sully felt pretty easy, even Nameless King, even though everyone seems to think he's the be all end all for bossfights.

To keep things on topic though, how cool wouldn't it be if Kass and Elim/isher teamed up like that?
>>
>>89607774

>his mom still cuts his porkchops
>>
>>89607271

Plus the whole looking at her like she was a pile of shit angle, he's from the homeland scavs who aren't currently idolizing their own cultural development and see adopting human customs as forfeiting their own cultural identity and racial soul. For a young man raised and devoutly believing in such an ideology the idea of a born (isolated among, allegedly) and raised 100% human yinglet is absolutely detestable in every sense to him. Instead of being in the know he could have just been glancing over his shoulder and getting so fucking triggered he can't even right now
>>
>>89607840
>not having your GF cook you meals the way you want
Life Must Suck
>>
>>89607574
>>And so Kass would begin with questions he already knows the answers to:
>where Lopin was the other day
>if he recognizes Elim
>how much he offered to sell the shiny for
>how much he was actually given for it
>then finally
>where he found it and what he has been told that it is
>BUT SUDDENLY
>THE LIGHTS GO OUT
>*BOOM*
>*CRASH*
>*AHHH*
>they come back on-
>*shocked gasps
>lopin has been murdered!
>what will Kass do now? tune in next week!
>>
>>89607774
Maybe I'm more tired than I thought
What's wrong with that?
>we(humans) have canines
>this lets them(canine teeth) rip meat off bones by biting and twisting with your neck
Picture the stereotypical giant turkey leg. You don't bite into it like biting an apple. You turn your head, bite with the front corner of your mouth focusing on the pointed canine tooth, and then pull the meat apart by twisting your neck and pulling with your hand.
>>
File: Eurgh.jpg (48KB, 503x474px) Image search: [Google]
Eurgh.jpg
48KB, 503x474px
>>89607953
>>what will Kass do now? tune in next week!

Probably make this face
>>
File: Kass is angry all the time.png (243KB, 446x310px) Image search: [Google]
Kass is angry all the time.png
243KB, 446x310px
>>89608017
>>
>>89608016
nothing, I misread and thought you were referring to humans being able to bite through muscle and fat and snapping necks with ease which was nonsense. I thought y'all were talking animal teeth at first, so the 'we' in that context confused me.
>>
>>89608016
Okay

Humans have both incisors and canine teeth. The former is used for slicing, the latter for gripping and tearing.

The shell tooth does not appear to fit either of these, being primarily used to open shellfish as it's name implies, but is closer to an incisor than a canine. It is still it's own distinct type of tooth, though.
>>
>>89608017
>>89608094
>That massive art improvement

wew

I also find Kass' expressions to be one of the best part of the comic.
>>
>>89608017
>before her makeup

>>89608094
>after her makeup

Even scav women need an hour to get ready in the morning
>>
>>89607953
Not much you can do if your enemy can TURN OFF THE VERY SUN ITSELF.

I mean, how do you fight something like that?
>>
>>89608195
I think that change can be chalked up artist improvement, rather than makeup.
>>
>>89608017
"Another dead scav...big deal...WHAT'S FOR BREAKFAST?"
>>
>>89607305

>kass is eating her dinner: a bucket of assorted bivalves
>she's gotten the hang of it, pop, slurp, and clatter as the shells fall into the other bucket by her feet
>lopin is struggling with a clam knife in his hand
>can't quite get it right, resorts to trying to brace the knife against his palate to get something muscle memory might recognize
>kass initially would have been fine with letting lopin starve but the infirm whining is grating on her nerves badly enough to overcome her sense of revenge
>she taps her little foot claws on the floor by her stool
>lopin comes over, is told to sit
>he waits at her feet like a dog as she shucks clams over his face, letting the juices splash all over his body, slurping the meat from the clam and spitting it in his mouth like a mother bird
>her little bitch is grateful for the meal and knows better that to complain
>elim and isher quietly finish their food and excuse themselves without acknowledging this display at all
>>
File: 1485160615003.png (149KB, 885x891px) Image search: [Google]
1485160615003.png
149KB, 885x891px
>>
>>89608765
REEEEEEEEEE the anatomy is all wrong EEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>89608765

that's not how you pronounce knight
>>
File: 1467599926683.jpg (185KB, 648x650px) Image search: [Google]
1467599926683.jpg
185KB, 648x650px
>>89608765
>>
>>89608765
That's a big yinglet
>>
>>89608826
How DO you pronounce knight?
>>
>>89609008

4u
>>
File: 12318372380jpg.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
12318372380jpg.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>>89608914
>>
>>89609017
Knight.
>>
>>89609243
Well I feel foolish
>>
>>89608365
I'm looking forward to comics about Kass trying to teach his retard ass how to properly shuck clams, actually. It'll be great fun.

Also hide your foot fetish better you goddamn degenerate
>>
>>89609008
If I took the hat off, would it die?
>>
>>89609775
You're a fancy lad
>>
>>89608914
>Likes size play
>built in inferiority complex
>Maxed out lust

W-what if all I want to do is cuddle?
>>
>>89610307
Well, her other major turn on is surviving another day, so, you know
>>
>>89579301
Oh, I just noticed Kass took the things out of his hair since earlier that morning when the screaming woke everyone else up.

I wonder if he did that because he remembered they were still in his hair.
>>
>>89608914
haha great.
>>
>>89610444
>Be a mercenary
>You've had countless jobs, each of one grittier and more violent than the last
>You were there when the last Dinlan fortress fell
>You have slaughtered kings and peasants alike
>You even fucked a Baxxid, once
>Like, unrelated to work.
>That party got weird for everyone
>You just like to bring it up, frequently and without provocation, just to see people's faces
>They're always like 'whaaaat'
>anyway
>A group of Scavs approach you one day
>You recognize a few of them as bigwigs in the local Scav enclave, or as big of a wig as a Scav can be, anyway
>They drop a small pouch of gold on the table in front of you
>"Respected human warrior" they say "We have need of your skills and wisdom."
>You inquire as to what type of shellfish they'd been eating that would make them think you'd work for Scavs
>"The blue ones that taste purple" a Scav guard replies, only to be swatted by his superiors
>"Shellfish or no" one of the bigwigs says "gold is gold"
>Can't argue with that "What's the job?"
>"Escort one of our females to the enclave in Val Salia, and you will get three more bags like this one upon your arrival" the bigwiggest bigwig says "We'd do it ourselves, but..."
>He gestures to one of his guards, who was unsuccessfully trying to swallow a copper mug
>"Got it" you say. "I'll take the job. Where is she?"
>"She snuck into your bag five minutes ago." he said, pointing at the beaming, twitchy ratbird nesting in your rucksack "You weren't our first choice, but she seems to have made the decision for us."
>He has biiiiiiig muscles!" she trills
>You shrug and pick up the gold
>What could go wrong?
>>
File: 1484983268087.png (539KB, 895x759px) Image search: [Google]
1484983268087.png
539KB, 895x759px
>>89585184
>>
>>89611917
Mixing business with pleasure here sounds like an exceptionally bad idea
>>
File: kass.jpg (827KB, 1200x1022px) Image search: [Google]
kass.jpg
827KB, 1200x1022px
>>89589388
who is dis, am I supposed to know them
>>
File: ifunnywatermark.jpg (20KB, 382x385px) Image search: [Google]
ifunnywatermark.jpg
20KB, 382x385px
>>89598906
>>
>>89614117
>just now noticed Lippie is not wearing her loincloth thing
>NAKED from the waist down

WAY too lewd, this is a blue board
>>
>>89614672
We're gonna end like Endtown, aren't we?
>>
>>89614672
You don't undress when getting a massage?
>>
>>89614779
Is this is a literal question or about the state of the threads? I still havent read endtown.
>>
>>89615010
I mean potentially getting deleted over the smallest shit and Endtown is pretty much dead anyway.
>>
>>89615154
I was being sarcastic, for the record. >>89614672
>>
>>89615154
I dunno man since I'm not a mod. But these threads have good discussion so as long as no one starts fucking generals theres no good reason to delete. You can help by keeping the level of discourse high, and ignoring cumflation fartposters when they appear.
>>
>>89615154
>Endtown is pretty much dead
The comic updates constantly. It's the threads that are going slow. Stop saying it like the threads are the only thing that matters.
>>
File: 1483835166255.jpg (70KB, 623x581px) Image search: [Google]
1483835166255.jpg
70KB, 623x581px
smeck
>>
>>89611917
I want to hear more of this... badly.
>>
>>89618739
>>89611917
anon if you are still there I second this... I guess you can post in the trash thread if this dies or save it for next time
>>
File: 1482546331342.jpg (168KB, 722x1106px) Image search: [Google]
1482546331342.jpg
168KB, 722x1106px
>>89617921
I want to see vizlet smekking Kass on the ass
>>
>>89579301
And now begins the shipping.
>>
>>89590862
The world needs more Isher posts.
>>
>>89620022
Vizlet, Pimp-Queen of the Ivenmoth Grasslands
>>
File: confused Viz.jpg (50KB, 354x476px) Image search: [Google]
confused Viz.jpg
50KB, 354x476px
>>89620635
>Begins
It began ages ago.
>>
File: dDK2YME.gif (1MB, 352x198px) Image search: [Google]
dDK2YME.gif
1MB, 352x198px
>>89599895
>>
>>89602255
Truly, they have earned their place in the furry community.
>>
>>89617921
You zink zis is a mozerfucking GAME?!
>>
>>89620635
>Kass has to mate and Lopin is the only male nearby
>Kass insults him because she's comparing Lopin's dick to the one she used to have as a human
>Not realizing until the last second that Lopin is actually friggin huge for a Yinglet.
>>
>>89621592
>If your dick is under four inches you literally cannot please a female.
>>
>>89621592

you must be be because this is exactly the kind of thing I love

>oh ho ho look at his little baby dick
>[tearing flesh noises]
>>
>>89621816
>[Tearing flesh noises]
>Extremely loud "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>Oh no, w-what did I do wrong, why is za scary lady screaming at me?
>>
File: Matriarch.jpg (127KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Matriarch.jpg
127KB, 640x640px
Will we ever see more of young Vizlet?
Or young human Vizlet?
>>
File: VS026-10.jpg (806KB, 900x2414px) Image search: [Google]
VS026-10.jpg
806KB, 900x2414px
>>89622463
>young viz
Hell yes

>human viz
N E V E R
>>
>>89622743
A redo of specific panels with Yinglets as humans, non-Yinglets as Yinglets would be good comedy bonus pages.
>>
>>89622743
>Long nose
>No makeup
>Flat chest
>Relatively smol tail fluff
>Not-so-fancy clothing

Makes you wonder if Vizlet ever disguised as a male to blend in more anonymously. she would make a pretty good reverse trap.
>>
>>89622743
>>89622877
I wonder if she cuts her hair herself or has a yinglet barber because her is cut perfectly at the ends
>>
>>89622965
She probably has Lippie do it or something.
either that, or LmaoGoodGenes
>>
File: 1483780319619.png (300KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483780319619.png
300KB, 900x900px
>>89622877
>Reverse trap

I think there's already a word for that. It's called a "girl".

In all seriousness I think the guard presence would have given it away no matter what. Besides, she needed to get that human D somehow (not that it ever actually worked out, I imagine viz as being hilariously totally wrong on how human parts work to this day)

>you mean they DON'T have a pouch?
>>
File: ritual_punishment.jpg (404KB, 1169x810px) Image search: [Google]
ritual_punishment.jpg
404KB, 1169x810px
>>89581544
>>89581730
>>89582494
>>89584156
>>89599895
>>89600220
>>89621301

Pooit!
>>
File: oh gosh.png (5KB, 336x150px) Image search: [Google]
oh gosh.png
5KB, 336x150px
>>89623049
>I think there's already a word for that. It's called a "girl".

I meant a girl who tries to disguise herself as a boy.

>>89623339
>mfw
>>
File: 1402378449902.jpg (130KB, 493x500px) Image search: [Google]
1402378449902.jpg
130KB, 493x500px
>>89623339
10/fuckin10
>>
>>89623339
>The Binding of Bhaxxid
>>
>>89623339
DO NOT BULLY THE BAXXID
>>
File: punisher.jpg (100KB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
punisher.jpg
100KB, 1920x960px
>>89623445
It's not bullying...
IT'S JUSTICE !!!
>>
File: sweating.gif (531KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
sweating.gif
531KB, 200x200px
>>89623339
I want to hug that giant crab-mantis-bug and tell it that everything will be okay
>>
>>89623339

Beautiful m8

Also im imagining that the baxxid voice has to literally fire up for everything they say taking the bagpipe analogy literally and it's slaying my sides
>>
>>89622965

>yinglets
>with scissors
>near your eyes
>>
>>89623339
>mfw I'm the first & last (You)s
All credit to the guy who came up with the ideaof course, I'm just elated that my scrounging lead to something so good.
>>
>>89623339
Also this artstyle looks very familiar...
Are you internet famous?
>>
>>89624388
Lippie could probably do it.
>>
>>89623339
I just realized; this reminds me of an age regression comic I read last night.
Fucking Claremont...
>>
>>89624648
With those arms? She'd need someone else to do it. Besides, what else do the girls have time to do while stuck in the enclave?

Also real talk: the enclave females probably contracted a load of gross bugs from the conga line of Dicks they have to deal with on a regular basis. Factor in the patriarchs having boy-concubines and Id wager vizlet probably carries some form of mega-herpes.
>>
File: content.jpg (38KB, 450x297px) Image search: [Google]
content.jpg
38KB, 450x297px
>>89623339
You have made my day a good one.
>>
>>89625077
Remember that they are originally from extremely poisonous swamps. They have incredible disease and poison resistances and immunities.
>>
>>89625077
Yinglet bodies are already naturally designed to deal with toxic shit that would melt the flesh off anything else's bones.

Any diseases they carry are probably quickly purged from their bodies since they'd be unable to cope with all the toxins.
Their blood is probably poisonous.
>>
>>89625077
Yinglet medical care is basically a scorched earth tactic style cocktail of horrible poisons and toxins. The Yinglets don't give a shit about them, but I'm willing to bet any sort of disease gets absolutely fucked.
>>
>>89625153
I wonder if there's any way you could process the meat to make it edible. I mean I doubt the flavor of Yinglet and the amount of meat is worth the effort but I can't help but wonder if they fry up like chicken.
>>
>>89625330
Probably like Chernobyl heron.
>>
>>89625330
Imagine a rat combined with a pigeon

Now imagine it lives on a diet of shellfish and garbage

Now imagine it's blood is horribly poisonous

Now try cooking it
>>
>>89625375
>Imagine a rat combined with a pigeon
Potentially delicious

>Now imagine it lives on a diet of shellfish and garbage
Depending on the mix this isn't necessarily bad. Pigs used to be raised on garbage, just meant they had to be cooked well done.

>Now imagine it's blood is horribly poisonous
Blood is traditionally drained from a carcass long before it's ever eaten save the odd heart-eating ritual some hunters indulge in. Really this just means the liver is probably inedible.

>Now try cooking it
I totally would. I wonder if there are Yinglet farms where they're fed a steady diet of cheap seafood that I could source the meat for my Kentucky Fried Ying chain.
>>
>>89625552
It'd taste like sewage
>>
>>89625552
Ever tasted pig that ate loadsa fish few months before slaughter?
I tell you, it doesn't taste good.
>>
>>89625552
The most meat you could viably separate from the yinglets body would maybe be the flank/thigh. Generally, the skinnier an animal is the less sought-after as a food item it gets. Yinglets are about the skinniest mammals you can find above 3 feet tall.
>>
>>89625330
>>89625375
>>89625552
Given that they're canonically eaten by stray dogs on a semi-regular basis I think it's safe to say they can't be too toxic.
>>
>>89626097
Stray dogs can safely eat two week old meat that has been rained on. If a human pulled that shit, they'd die in like a day.
>>
>>89626177
Yes but that's because dogs have digestive tracts that basically nuke bacteria when it comes to straight up poison they're about on a par with a human.
>>
File: 1486118034909.jpg (879KB, 2306x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486118034909.jpg
879KB, 2306x1000px
>7-limbed spider-yinglets are now possible

Future of the species right here
>>
>>89626251
Actually dogs are far far more susceptible to toxins than humans. Almost any human medicine will kill a dog, as well as a bunch of shit we eat on a regular basis.

Also for some reason dogs will eat nails. Like the kind you pound into wood. I mean what the fuck.
>>
>>89626313
Humans are basically Yinglets. Anything really tasty, sugars and spicy food, is basically poison that doesn't hurt us.

The joke of aliens drinking bleach or cyanide like soda is basically what we are to the rest of Earth.
>>
>>89626770
Have we finally found a species that can compete with dragons and elves for their lust of human dick?
>>
>>89626770
>captcha: dinger breakfast

I'd give her some dinger breakfast.
>>
any yinglets in here want to be my friend
>>
File: nopeSpider.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
nopeSpider.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>89626299
>7-limbed spider-yinglets are now possible
>>
>>89626770
This is how threads end up getting banned my friends

Take it to >>>/trash/
>>
>>89626770
A Friendly Orc's Daily Life just needs to become an anime already.
>>
>>89627434
oh c'mon, its not even that racy. just a little bit of OC if anything, which is a good thing for the thread. Keeps discussion going.

When discussion about nothing/personal life discussion/off-topic stuff starts, thats when you should begin to worry.
>>
>>89627458
Have you read his other series, Black General?
>>
>>89626299
Someone is making RPG stats?
>>
>>89627931
Huh, I just heard about that for the first time not 20 minutes ago while going through the recent /d/rawthread deliveries.
>>
File: adding to folder.png (141KB, 515x383px) Image search: [Google]
adding to folder.png
141KB, 515x383px
>>89628004
Very similar, bro dude stalked by cute girl. In this case, he's a superhero and she's the general of an evil organisation.
>>
>>89627931
I have not.
>>
>>89628166
>>89628063
it's not very /tg/ though
more /co/, since it's superheroes
>>
>>89626299
I laughed pretty hard.

>upside down
>legs are so short and arms so long he walks on his hands and uses his feet to grab things
i really want to see this used in the comic.
>>89602500
Please use
>>
>>89628063
I'd kill for this guy to do a manga with a human guy and monster/alien female like he does.
>>
>>89628407
It'll be one of the cloak and dagger assassin's narklet sends from the south.

No one can see your weapon when it is concealed as a literal pant leg.
>>
>>89579301
>quesions
val did a typo again!
>>
>>89629477
...and one that a 70-person co thread failed to notice as well. The brain really does run on autopilot for the most part when it comes to reading.

There's also a time when I think lopin pronounces a clear "th". I think someone already left a comment on the site though.
>>
File: 1483840111148 Nearly Filled.png (318KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483840111148 Nearly Filled.png
318KB, 900x900px
>>89623049
Before I finish filling this in, can someone please explain to me what's going on here? Because I sure as hell have no clue.
>>
>>89630312
grabbing his shirt
>>
>>89630339
I get that, but it looks like there's only one finger not attached to a hand. Unless she's reaching into his shirt?
>>
>>89630363
They way she's holding it is making the material pull over her hand
>>
>>89630415
What you are seeing is the thumb. The fingers are all hidden by cloth.
>>
>>89630415
Oh, thank makes sense. Thank you.
>>
I want to see more of these wingless moth-creatures!! They are CUTE!!
>>
File: 1483840111148 Filled Flat.png (316KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483840111148 Filled Flat.png
316KB, 900x900px
>>89631060
It would certainly help if I remembered to attach the file...
>>
>>89631086
And shadowed version.
>>
>>89623049
>with
dammit sildre, it's 'wizh'!
>>
File: VS022-04.jpg (707KB, 900x3482px) Image search: [Google]
VS022-04.jpg
707KB, 900x3482px
>>89629772
Found it. Actually, Viz says a coherent "th" in the first panel of this one.

In my pedantic search for typos and the like, I also noticed someone else pointing out that two yinglet pets in one of the prologue infographics are missing whiskers. Sharp eye http://www.valsalia.com/comic/the-val-salian-regional-field-guide/fg05/

>>89631109
And while I'm on said pedantic roll, shouldnt anon have different colored pants and shirt? Unless we collectively identify as janitors, I guess.
>>
>>89631109
I think you missed that area near her hand.
Good job though, it looks solid otherwise
>>
>>89631462
I think thats the shirt underneath

Anonymous usually wears a suit, and she's grasping the opening of his suit jacket
>>
>>89631482
I guess it could be
It should probably be a different color from the background in that case
Personally, I'd make it bare skin
>>
>>89631442
Wait

Where is the th

I literally can't see it oh god am I retarded
>>
>>89631599
"Zhough she comes to us as a diplomat of ze human House Ivenmozh, lady Kass wished to appear before us in __the__ traditional dress of her people!"

And only slightly retarded, anon. You'll fit right in!
>>
>>89631442
Vizlet-Kass buddy cop movie WHEN?
>>
>>89631682
Is that a real weapon that that guard has? I can't imagine an extremely heavy iron club that's loosely tied to the end of a polearm staff being particularly useful.
>>
>>89631693
Vizlet wouldn't be a good choice for that. You know the only option is a Kass/Elim buddy cop movie.
>>
>>89631807
It's your only choice when you're going to battle wheat people.
>>
>>89631844
Seriously? A blunt weapon? You wouldn't use a scythe?
>>
>>89631807

it's one of the traditional weapons for disciplining disobedient prostitutes
>>
>>89631947
You gonna thresh them good anyway, better start early.
>>
>>89631947

it's armored wheat

i.e., a good source of iron
>>
>>89631807
It's the more realistic portrayal of a flail, based on a grain thresher.

It's somewhat practical. As a weapon purely for guards who are using it for the purposes of discipline and peacekeeping, it's a fitting choice.
>>
>>89631807
Look, you try new things, sometimes they work, sometimes you end up with shit like this.

Also flails didn't exist in reality. Like, at all. It's kind of a silly idea when you think about it.
>>
>>89632091
That's actually a really good throwing weapons since the shapes and number of blades means it will sink into a targeted regardless how it hits and has the potential for multiple blades to embed into someone.
>>
>>89632091
Yeah.

Real knights just grabbed their sword by the blade and swung the hilt like a club if they needed a blunt weapon and had armored hands.
>>
>>89631807

>american literally cannot understand why a cop would carry a blunt weapon instead of being eager to kill on the street at a moments notice

have a burger and relax, just try not to get shot on the way to burger king for not saying 'yes sir' fast enough
>>
>>89632167
you can do that bare handed too
>>
>>89632091

imagine how retarded they all felt after centuries of trying to make up new spears before somebody invented a gun and they all slapped their foreheads
>>
>>89632167
It was actually super necessary when fighting other knights
>>
>>89632208
zweihanders are actually anti-spear/pike weapons
>>
>>89632220
There are way better ways to deal with knights. That's why swords were more of a last resort weapon. You can do a lot with a sword, but more specialized weapons are more effective. Halberds and rondells were specifically designed to take out armored opponents.
>>
File: 1482932260086.jpg (377KB, 1607x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1482932260086.jpg
377KB, 1607x1039px
>>89632091

who is your weaponfu and why is it lucy
>>
>>89632374
I'm a sucker for the Partisan, but I can also appreciate a good Ranseur.
>>
File: 1369978125249.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1369978125249.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>89632374
>mfw I've seen these exact designs in multiple games

It's nice when game designers draw from reality instead of making up silly anime shit.
>>
Boy, I sure do love Dark Souls.
>>
File: 1278046501389.jpg (89KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1278046501389.jpg
89KB, 640x480px
>>89632449
real life is sillier
>>
>>89632374
I rather like the Guisarme. It would be a bitch to fight against a dude who just keeps grabbing your legs with that hook.
>>
>>89632511
See I was trying to avoid guns. But since you brought it up, this is my all time favorite. I can't imagine it being even remotely effective in real life, but it'd be cool as shit in fiction.
>>
>>89631828
Fair point...but I want Vizlet as the Seasoned Angry Police Chief®
>>
File: OFFICER Kass.png (348KB, 488x439px) Image search: [Google]
OFFICER Kass.png
348KB, 488x439px
>>89632640
In that case it should be Kass/Lopin
>>
>>89632711

>ywn goad lopin into his first desk pop
>>
File: oh-my-Goodness.jpg (50KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
oh-my-Goodness.jpg
50KB, 480x480px
>>89632374
>Dat Guisarme

Hold me, dear Anon...I'm fainting
>>
>>89632579
May your skin fall off!
That gun was so awesome on it's early years that only a few members of Indian royalty were able to afford them.
>>
>>89632942
Wait are you telling me the pistol katar actually WORKED? I thought it was like the cinquedea, more of an art piece than an actual weapon.
>>
>>89632999
the cinquedea gets a bad rap. At the end of the day it's still a short sword, it'll still function perfectly well in all the roles a short sword can perform
>>
>>89632180
You really think someone could survive a blow from what has to be at least 40 pounds of studded iron brick?
>>
>>89632999
It was an effective weapon AND a piece of art,that's why it was reserved for the higer classes in India. I can't remember the name, but it was the favorite weapon of choice of an indian prince. I imagine that it did the work it was designed for: shooting at very short range against armored opponents.You don't need to be accurate being so close to your enemy.
>>
File: gun_sedgley38.jpg (64KB, 768x419px) Image search: [Google]
gun_sedgley38.jpg
64KB, 768x419px
>>89633360
Does work on the same principal as the Sedgley .38 Punch Gun? Just stab a motherfucker to trigger the bullets?
>>
>>89633340
Yeah,its basically a HUGE FUCKING ISOMETRIC NUNCHUK. But WORSE...there's a pole giving it huge ass kinetic force...go put your head (helmet or not) in the way of that thing and give a call.
>>
>>89633475
Don't tell me too, tell it to the knee-jerk European >>89632180 who inexplicably confused my question as to whether that thing is based on a real historical weapon with "GOTTA KILL SOME NIGGERS!"
>>
>>89633467
A little more controlled, but yeah. Look at >>89632579
and youll see there's a trigger for each pistol.
>>
>>89633519
My fault, I quoted the wrong post. All hail the almighty iron pole!!!
>>
>>89633340

>huge oafish retard comes swinging at me with a stick attached to his mother's clothes iron
>foolish enough still to even aim at the head
>dodge it with a slight bend at the waist
>the braindead (and soon to be quite dead) moron is severely off balance and reeling trying to get his flailing weight under control
>slash him through with my katana
>such is my discpline that the sounds of the unsheathe and sheathe are one
>walk off as his blood sprays an arc behind me

really, what kind of a moron would actually bring this into a battle?
>>
>>89633519
>"GOTTA KILL SOME NIGGERS!"

i wonder what it's like having literal brain damage and seeing your political paranoia in everything you read
>>
>>89633475
You know how hard it is to hit a moving target who is actively trying to dodge with a grain thresher?

It's fucking hard. The amount of wind-up combined with the relatively slow arc and the weight of the thing means that hitting a target as mobile as a human head is nigh impossible, which is what makes it good for crowd control and peacekeeping - A centre mass blow will generally be non-lethal but it's still going to ruin the day of whoever it hits.

No variation of a flail has actually seen practical use in battle. As a weapon class, it has a very limited role for exactly that - Peacekeeping. The classic ball+chain flail is even worse, since even in the hands of somebody who has practised it you are about as likely to destroy your own kneecaps or genitals in the heat of battle as you are to actually damage your enemy. The thresher variant is at least useful in some situations to a guardsman.
>>
>>89633593
No one, according to these posts >>89631965 >>89632042
If you're just intending to brutalize an unarmed local populace, then I can it being practical. It'd make a hell of a fucking example at the very least.
>>
>Out of Placers: Historical Weapons General

Alright you fucks, who /tg/ and /his/ here
>>
i think i preferred the common core shitposting over the medieval armchair general derail
>>
>>89633722
I used to be /tg/ between '07 and '09. Been here since the Nazi Mod.
>>
>>89633722
It's Val's fault for making lore posts.
>>
>>89633737
No, this is much better. And it's actually relevant to the comic! We see guards carrying all kinds of medieval weaponry. Maybe Val will intentionally add some more. Maybe we'll see a page of Ran's notes describing weapons used by other races, or weapons used by humans specifically for other races.

Thinking about it, the grain thresher that started this whole thing could really fuck up Yinglets. You start swinging that around and you probably destroy the Spear Circle advantage they have.
>>
>>89633831
Crossbows are actually rather good for Yinglets since they don't require a lot of strength and can have a lot of power still.
>>
>>89633831
THIS. Chained Flails with multiple blunts could be effective against the Circle?
How about double weapons wielding? Are close formations also effective (I imagine yes)?
>>
>>89633919
For shooting, certainly. But how do they wind up the bow? That takes a lot of strength. Even if you assume there's a good winching mechanism, it's hard to imagine their arms bending in a way that would be able to work it properly. They're entirely forearm.
>>
>>89633978
The built in mechanics to pull back the string do the majority of the work and don't require much strength. Normal bows actually require quite a bit of strength when most have around 100 pounds of draw strength to them.
>>
>>89633919
Cocking a crossbow requires a huge amount of force, even for smaller models...and the kind of comptraction required to do it without depleting your strenght are way beyond yinglet current technology (from what I can guess from Val lore posts).
Remember that yinglet arms are made to move fast and forward (perfect for spear wielding), but their muscle power is not that big.
>>
>>89633831
Actually that might be an interesting point. The arc on a thresher flail is fucking huge, you could definitely cover a full 250 degrees around you and still have a lot of power behind it, unlike anything you could accomplish with a sword or an axe, and if a Yinglet gets hit by that they're gonna snap in half unless they like, roll with the impact or something.

Really, I think the best defense against the circle is to be wearing plate armour and a thick leather cloak, along with a kiteshield and a one-handed weapon.
>>
>>89633978
Crannequin.

Though I'm imagining two-yinglet crossbow teams, like tiny Scorpios
>>
>>89634084

this

where the fug are yinglets going to get the money and technical expertise to outfit a bunch of little ADD rats with extremely expensive crank assisted crossbows that are going to wind up poorly (if at all) maintained, lost, or damaged before even a single engagement

i mean, they live in saltwater, how fast do you think rust would set in
>>
>>89634352
The metal work of yinglets consist basically of smashed down copper (they don't even melt it), so you have even more salt rust involved.
>>
>>89634352
Yinglet military tech is in desperate need of a massable projectile weapon though, and it needs to be one that doesn't rely on strength.
>>
>>89634489

feel like slings might be the classic solution

unless a wealthy benefactor decides to waste a small fortune on expensive toys for kids who wouldn't take care of them
>>
>>89634489
Not really. They're almost nomadic and are pretty much made for guerrilla tactics

>>89634537
Not good enough arm movement. They thrust really well (makes for good spears) but otherwise they have very little muscle.
>>
>>89634489
I FOUND IT :V

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spear-thrower

The battlefiled belongs to Vizlet, Matriarc of Ivenmoth Grasslands!!!
>>
>>89634589
fucker, I was about to brings those things up
>>
>>89634566

well they can't crank a crossbow or draw a traditional boy

basically yinglets are endearing (to me, anyway) because they're are shit at everything so what's 'good enough'
>>
>>89634633
Take a page from kobolds and use traps.
A small group of yinglets would do decently well has thieves with a human in charge of/leading them.
>>
>>89634589

>was expecting some over-engineered half fantasy thing

this is actually pretty cool and perfectly scav level

>zis is stick to zrow stick
>your a genius, skizzle
>>
>>89634633
>can't [] draw a traditional boy
>>89634701
>use traps

no yinglet thread, no
>>
>>89634589
>>89634720
>Stick to zrow stick
This is perfect for Yinglets.
>>
>>89634633
Yinglets are half-way unassailable because their enclaves are so shit they aren't worth defending. They can scatter and rebuild within a week. You cannot remove them without killing them all.

Secondly, they live in swampland. Swamps are notoriously awful for campaigns, since they are perfect grounds for disease.

Their entire combat doctrine (spear circle) is based around surrounding and attacking enemies. They don't even mind that they'll take losses.

Yinglets are basically the fantasy world Charlie and you've got no napalm.
>>
>>89634925

>it aint me.mp3
>>
>>89629772
>co
>>
>>89634720
>>89634589
YES

They could also poison the spears with those whacky swamp plants that melt flesh
>>
>>89634925
Yeah, I feel like Yinglets are going to get dunked on in an actual pitched battle regardless of how good their tactics and equipment is, just because a Yinglet can be effectively removed from the battle via the use of a boot. You wouldn't even need weapons, really, just get some heavy leather cloaks and march in a relatively dense line towards the Yinglets and you win.
>>
>>89634607
Fight me, BRUH!!!

Nah,really,it's fucking PERFECT.: Easy to build and use,and not so easy to break
>>
>>89635173
No way would they be able to do anything in a pitched battle
They're all about that gorilla warfare
>>
File: steeve.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
steeve.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>89635261
>gorilla warfare
>>
>>89635299
They're the top spearers in the entire val salia yinglet forces.
>>
And for yinglet missile throwing you can also relay on Slinger Warfare ®
>>
>>89579301
people are sexually attracted to those things?

dang, at what point did regular humans stop getting you people going?
>>
btw... is there a Patriarc of Warfare Stuff?
I imagine that the title belongs to the Great One, but he can't be the only one with expertise in the smeking arts.
>>
>>89635471
Patriarchs are made as necessary, there isn't a set position.

This enclave is near a friendly human settlement. It likely has no reason for a warfare patriarch
>>
>>89635604
Since the most likely warfare would be with humans he'd just be a patriarch of getting his ass kicked
>>
>>89635638
refer to
>>89635299
>>89634925

Yinglets aren't human. It would be like Australia's Emu War all over again. Ordinary tactics just wouldn't work
>>
>>89635638
"I am veteran of zhree wars.I haz been in 45 battles...and I haz lost all and each one of zhem!"

_Pakeet Calopi, Grand Patriarc of Fast Retreating_
>>
>>89635693

before we put on the special snowflake hat remember that the "great one" got great by conquering other yinglets, and that he did so by implementing literally neolithic "tactics" of outnumbering and surrounding prey
>>
>>89635755

I'm sure for yinglets gracefully losing and surviving is unironically a very valuable skill
>>
>>89635786
Well yeah. You do what works

Yinglet vs Yinglet tactics are different to Yinglet vs Human tactics.
>>
>>89635810
"He is zhe hero zhat we need,but we don't deserve"

_Kleen-kleen, Repeatedly Ass Kicked Yinglet Soldier_
>>
File: 1485374080791.png (1MB, 1300x728px) Image search: [Google]
1485374080791.png
1MB, 1300x728px
>>89635810
Pretty sure any battle a Yinglet actually survivors is a battle they count as a victory.
>>
>>89631442
I based the coloring off of old Anon pictures, kind of a throw back.

>>89631529
I considered that, but wearing a collared shirt without an undershirt isn't classy. Here's a version with skin instead of an undershirt.
>>
>>89635431
/co/ is /co/. If it moves, they want to fuck it.
>>
File: 1485814244210.jpg (104KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485814244210.jpg
104KB, 1920x1080px
>>89635431
I don't know, it just keeps getting more and more out of hand. I literally can't find people attractive anymore. I think I need to see a therapist.
>>
is it /bæksJd/ or /baxid/?
>>
>>89638013
I pronounce it as "back-sid"
>>
>>89638013
shit, the capitol jay in the first one is supposed to be the little capitol "I" as in "shit".
>>89638083
yeah that
i thought "BAH-ĤEED" would sound cooler
>>
>>89638253
I assume that the Baxxid, being sapient, named themselves. Given the way they speak I think the harsh middle sounds work better
>>
>>89635431
i was born fucked in the head. i had to learn normal human sexuality after jacking off to stupid shit originally. if anyone asks, i'm just gay.
>>
>>89638287
>>89638253
>>89638083
>>89638013

Is there a colloquialism for them, like "scav"?
>>
>>89638287
>I assume that the Baxxid, being sapient, named themselves.
tell that to the indians. sorry, i mean neative americans. sorry, i mean...
>>
>>89638442
Maybe not. Scavs are looked down upon because they're all annoying little ADD shits and we've seen them actively mugging someone in comic.

Baxxid are weird, but are useful. Some are so good they they hire humans to act as their hands, because their business sense and education enable them to afford it

>>89638455
Injuns don't have sword-arms.
>>
>>89635431
Meanwhile the comparative "normies" like me who just want to bang the half-breed and the bug girl languish without much sustenance.
>>
>>89632091

You don't throw Shongos, you unleash Shongos.

Shongos were the earliest weapons to be ban by any government.
>>
>>89638923
Shongos and the like were the cluster bombs of ancient times.
>>
>>89638923
I guess because when you throw it, somebody is gonna get fucked up and the blades are arranged in such a way that it creates ragged, prone-to-infection wounds that would almost certainly kill whoever receives it.

And then it hits some fuck with some armour and bounces into a crowd of civilians
>>
File: 024-05.jpg (457KB, 900x1700px) Image search: [Google]
024-05.jpg
457KB, 900x1700px
>>89638913
Some day we'll get porn of best girls, Anon. Some day.
>>
>>89592895
I think thats just the VS enclave that was repeatedly destroyed and rebuilt. If the main city was constantly being sacked,a coherent leadership would not have stuck around this long.
>>
>>89639509
Nah, it's canon that the Yinglet capital has been completely razed to the ground four times and has been rebuilt within a month each time. It's actually been stated that it was their capital, not the VS enclave.

Yinglets are like the itch you can't get rid of.
>>
>>89639609
So they're herpes, got it.
>>
>>89639637
Pretty much. They're idiots who have no attention span, don't really think about how they're viewed by others, and basically just steal things, get in the way, and rummage through the trash. No matter how many times you kick them they seem to keep coming back, and the same concept applies when you burn down their homes.

They're basically a species of child-like vagrants. Cute, but ultimately not particularly useful and often annoying. I mean, if Vizlet's plans go through then that could all change, but that could take a while.
>>
>>89640981
Still better than Kendar.
>>
>>89641096
Yinglets are merely stupid, amoral at worst. Kender are actually evil.
>>
>>89626770
Much appreciated, writefiend. If you continue in /trash/ post a cross link please. I'd like to follow along.
>>
>>89638455

They're called "humans" you racist like holy shit I'm so fucking triggered right now you /pol/ fuck
>>
>>89638442
Would YOU slur at one of those fucking things?
>>
File: 1421017579205.png (123KB, 600x995px) Image search: [Google]
1421017579205.png
123KB, 600x995px
>>89589388
I've saved this image from a lol thread years ago and this is the first time I've E V E R seen another comic by the guy.
>>
>>89584916
Zally and Lippie would get the D.
>>
>>89642255
AT them? No

You best believe bantz would happen behind closed doors
>>
>>89638442

"math niggers"
>>
is this the only appearance of Baxxid's besides the recent strip & >>89582494? (file was too big so I cropped out the middle)
Wanna show this thread's development to someone so am gathering as much context as I can.

On that note: anyone have the throat-singing video Val linked?
>>
>>89642992
WE HAVE A WINNAH
>>
File: 1.jpg (69KB, 373x387px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
69KB, 373x387px
Also, I just realized:

Val Salia is FUCKED if there's ever a "the Indrel go postal" episode.
>>
>>89642992

Hey man sorry can you help me out real quick-

>hnnnNNNG just because I'm a baxxid you think I can divide 2475 by 38

look man no offen-

>hnnnNNNG 65 remainder 5
>>
Do Yinglet parents get bummed out if their children are genetic monstrosities? Do they have unconditional love for their children like we do?
>>
>>89643450
>Do they have unconditional love for their children like we do?
No. This is in one of the lore dumps. Kids are kids, no one gives a shit who they belong to.

The females in particular don't even really raise the kids, that's left to the males.
>>
>>89643028

When will we see more "other"
>>
>>89643485
Well we've seen Isher and Yannit. Together they cover 100 people.
>>
>>89643475

I imagine that's mostly because what with the lolgenetics nobody really knows whose kids are whose. How are you going to figure out where the six foot mink tail or the guy with the excessively wet, constantly dipping genetal slit were sired by?

But sometimes it's got to be clear though, like when candlejack sees a bunch of kids with fucked up black shark teeth he fucking KNOWS it was his dick that pushed those loads into girls and then he just gets hype and goes and kills some swamp deer or whatever
>>
>>89643707
Even then, it's not always one guy per kid. Each kid can be from multiple fathers, which is what makes Yinglets so weird

Sure his genetics contributed, but candlejack isn't the sole genet
>>
>>89635431
Some thread I feel like I'm the only one left who doesn't want to fuck one.

Am I truly alone in viewing them in the same vein as pugs i.e. fugly but oddly cute?
>>
>>89638913
Preach it brother.
>>
>>89644405

Amen

>>89644393

trying not to shitpost but honestly I really don't like yingletfags who are all like "my little husbandos with automatic poisonous crossbows are the very best unbeatable umf murry SPEAR CIRCLE muh genetics"
>>
>>89644393
Yinglets in general aren't attractive. But, when it comes to intelligent non-humans, an endearing personality and some cuteness can go a long way. At least, thats my opinion.
>>
File: Lopin.jpg (227KB, 927x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Lopin.jpg
227KB, 927x1280px
I want to buy wares from Lopin.
>>
>>89593269
Humans (especially in old days) look for women with big hips because it gives them the greatest chance of producing offspring.
>>
>>89644393

I don't even think they're fugly anymore. Kass was a little shitty looking at first but Val changed his style a bit and she's cute as a button now.

I won't lie, I discovered the comic thanks to literally this pic >>89646031 in trash last year. Thought she was very interesting looking, cute little desert thing, adorable little sailor outfit, using a little sling to carry around everything [he] owned, it got me to check out the comic.

I find (IMO obviously) yinglets to be the most well designed original creature we've seen. They look like they could very well be a real creature. They look distinct and unique enough to be recognized as their own thing, which in as fantasy world is very difficult, professional artists struggle and fail to make distinct creatures that aren't just X with Y. I fully understand why yinglets are the poster child of the comic and not just because the MC is one, but I'm really burnt out on them and am very excited the artist is moving on. Just a little tired of the yinglet show, yinglet commission's/requests/giftart, yinglet centered chapters of yinglets with yinglet field guide supplements. They are a great design and a great side character, but I really want to see more of this world of Val's. From a recent page, the baxxid wearing a headdress to cut a more human facial structure, such a little thing that spoke paragraphs on her personality, bits of her culture, and how they interact with men, just at a glance, very interesting!

I feel like yannit is a little overdesigned with too much going on with her body, isher is just a brown human with a tail and acrylic nails, the baxxid could hide undetected in a Tyranid army (I've come around to them though, hopefully they'll be in focus this coming arc), not to shit on the artist, I enjoy the designs I've just criticised and I hope I should be so lucky to see more of his designs in the future. I would patreon him immediately, even at two pages per month
>>
File: oh you.png (330KB, 441x445px) Image search: [Google]
oh you.png
330KB, 441x445px
>>89646278
I kinda disagree on your Isher statement. She's very human-like because she's actually half human. We've yet to see what her other half looked like when it's not mixed with humans.
>>
File: 1393211924500.jpg (374KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1393211924500.jpg
374KB, 1200x675px
>>89647643
>>89647643
>We've yet to see what her other half looked like
he hasn't figured it out
>>
>>89647911
>>89647911
There are like 3 non-human races and she doesn't resemble any of them. Don't be that guy.
>>
>>89648370
by "he" I think he meant Valsalia
>>
>>89648430
HERESY
>>
>>89643028
>humans are normies
>yinglets are sexy midget hookers
>Baxxids are jews
what is the T-rex girl?
>>
>>89648801
shes a halfie
>>
>>89643475
And THAT'S scary as hell, considering the average adult males come shockingly close to unwittingly committing accidental suicide in perfectly safe conditions on a seemingly regular basis.
>>
>>89649008
>>89643475
>Growing up with retarded people
>Females are for breading only, incest.
>Males are for anything, probably getting a lot of S.T.D. in their gay orgies.
pretty Yinglets will never understand love if kass doesn't fix this.
>>
>>89649373
>Ying stds
Thing is anon, Yinglets are probably immune to almost all normal disease

Bacteria doesn't just suddenly git gud. It takes time. Yinglets have a relative (the Lesser Yinglet) but there's enough differences that most bacteria probably isn't able to deal with their bodies yet.
>>
>>89649455
Are the yinglets the perfect skavens(horned rats)?
>>
>>89643707
Except Yinglets are super whacky genetic legobrick constructs because a single child can have multiple fathers. That is literally how their breeding works. So black teeth just means that they have a bit of Kattajak in them, not that they are 'his' kids, because they've probably also got mutations from a bunch of other dudes as well.

Which is, incidentally, why they are perfect for eugenics.
>>
>>89644393
I think having a scav friend could be kinda fun but i don't wanna bone one
>>
>>89649824
I could see it happening.
>>
>>89627995
People have been for a while now, hell for all I know val has done it too, he is a DND nerd and it shows in the comic design
>>
>>89644479
Yeah people have forgotten that the point of Yinglets is that individually, they're hilariously terrible at everything and impossible to get rid of
>>
>>89649833
>>89643811

honestly guys that's stupid as fuck and I don't really want to believe that female yinglets have fucking reverse testicles that gobble up cum just to recombine it further

as far as I'm concerned that's horseshit from an unreliable medieval narrator trying to discover genetics

also i'm getting triggered by people going back and forth between "ying genes are so WACKY and unpredictable" and "laser guided eugenics yinglet reich now". this is some Nintendo switch *it's a console/handheld* flip flopping. what is the point of matriarch breeding if it doesn't fucking matter and the kids could be born speaking French
>>
>>89650517
>honestly guys that's stupid as fuck and I don't really want to believe that female yinglets have fucking reverse testicles that gobble up cum just to recombine it further

Don't think of it like that, think of it kind of like how sexual reproduction normally works. With normal sexual reproduction, each parent contributes half of the DNA of the child. What if, with yinglets, each gamete can only contribute, say, a quarter? Like their meiosis is fucked so that it not only splits the DNA once but twice? It doesn't make sense from an evolutionary standpoint, but yinlets (greater yinglets at least) might not even be a natural species.

>what is the point of matriarch breeding if it doesn't fucking matter

The point is to at lest try. They're trying to weigh the die in their favor. Does it actually help? Who knows, but they're trying, so it might.
>>
>>89650517
Wow, how surprising, people don't understand how eugenics works and think an incredibly unstable genome is a good thing

Best solution is obviously to get mad about it, right?
>>
>>89650886
>Best solution is obviously to get mad about it, right?
That's just how /co/ is.
>>
>>89650517

I was trying to come up with something that works. Suppose yinglets are polyploid with 4 sets of chromosomes, males undergo mitosis twice to produce haploid gametes females produce a mix of haploid, diploid, and 'empty' eggs, they have no Y chromosome, and any Yinglet with less than 4X chromosomes are male. There would probably have to be something else at work to skew the gender ratio, because I don't think this alone would do it.

But I think this would give you the kinds of crosses you see in the comic, while at the same time not making yinglet reproductive systems a plot hole.
>>
>>89646278
I first heard about it in a scalie schoolie thread. Just a namedrop and Something something waifus was enough to hook me. The yinglets were gross to me at first, but I stayed because it was a webcomic that actually required 2 brain cells to read (and the lizard girl was pretty damn cute). I was also glad the art style was semi realistic, stuff like poppy and Beatriz overseer always turned me off with the art style.

I didn't want to fug the yinglets mostly because of how childish they acted and also just the way Kass looked at the beginning. Lopin, for example, is just4hugs as long as he talks and acts like a little kid. Viz and Kass are the exceptions, but I can also see them as (relative) mental equals. I don't idolize the species at all and that's why I think the other species have just as much potential, if val plays things right.

The baxxid need to have a relatable, but distinct species personality, like how the yinglets are dopey and immature but endearing because we can be dopey and immature at times. Maybe not a literal year-long expo dump with the introduction of 15 new characters, but for example maybe the cast walls through a baxxid part of town, we can learn the strange but relatable quirks of being too conservative/risk-averse/mild-mannered in the baxxid. If I can go from not liking the yinglets to coming around on them, I can do the same with the indrel and baxxid.

If val is still reading, I am also down for the patreon, and the forum. If you are afraid of not updating enough to justify that's cool too, but I think the purpose of the site is to help transition out of normie-work. Whatever line there is on what is OK, I don't think you would cross it.
>>
File: 1485293912919.png (107KB, 281x319px) Image search: [Google]
1485293912919.png
107KB, 281x319px
>>89650517
>multiple people have conflicting opinions on how fictional genetics work

Whaaaaaaaa?
>>
>>89652049
I had always assumed the females just had multiple eggs so that each litter was composed of different children with different fathers and different "halves" of the parents haploid cells (or polyploid, not denying that). It's still feasible.
>>
>>89650779
Simple(ish) solution: The male gametes inside the female are combined with a female gamete and then these sorta zygotes undergo meiosis and the resulting haploid cells are combined randomly with each other to produce extra genetic scrambling.
>>
File: I'd fuck the one on the right.png (2MB, 900x2301px) Image search: [Google]
I'd fuck the one on the right.png
2MB, 900x2301px
>>
>>89656081
So are they wearing wooden armor? Or copper/bronze like the female's jewelry?
>>
>>89656147
I can't really imagine the Val Salian enclave having a smithy. It's probably wood.
>>
>>89656147
Looks like hardened leather to me though given the setting it could be giant big carapace.
>>
>>89656253
>>89656179
>>89656147
Aren't rigid plate armors concussive and harmful without padding? Copper chest pieces would do to a yinglet what steel helmets do to people.

A later panel has a closeup on the right one, his headpiece appears to be wood judging by the grain and notches.
>>
>>89657101
>Padding

Fur
>>
>>89657126
Probably wouldn't be enough.

People have hair, doesn't stop a padless helm from being shit
>>
>>89657101
>Aren't rigid plate armors concussive and harmful without padding?
It depends

These ones clearly have angles designed to prevent spears and shit from penetrating the chest.

They would not be any help for blunt weapons
>>
don't forget the greater picture: these are yinglets

That armor is literally only meant to protect against dogs, geese, and shellteeth
>>
>>89657947
>geese
What miserably lives yinglets must live if there is a sizable population of those near their enclave.

That, or they hunt them for eggs and meat.
>>
>>89657947
>geese
Truly the worst monsters. Seeing some other animals in the setting would be nice at some point too.
>>
>>89657947
And the occasional boot
>>
>>89658005
Yinglets stand no chance against geese, nobody fucks with geese.
>>
I really like Val's take on the Lusty Argonian Maid. Not because I share his extremely blatant fetish, but because it seems like something Sheogorath would totally do and it amuses me.
>>
>>89658010

why are people like the only mammals in this world

as if they didn't evolve there or something
>>
>>89658458

Val'Salia showing his love of mental changes.
>>
>>89658543
They are in a coastal area that seems to only have a human population because it is a trade route between the northern kingdoms and the southern tribes.

We've only seen a very small part of the world, and that small part just happens to have giant bugs everywhere. No telling if they are the norm the farther from that region you get.
The big bugs that pull carts seem to be wide spread, or at least well used to the north.
>>
>>89658458
I hope OoP doesn't go too far into the more horrifying aspects of that fetish though. I'd rather it stayed relatively lighthearted.
>>
>>89658458
>tg
>mental changes
>resistance to those mental changes
>lizard tits

Can't contain this boner.
>>
>>89658773
Never noticed how mesmerizing that gif is.
That wood gets so smooth...
>>
>>89658677

kass already got wet for the first time when veseria told her she was pretty enough the boys would line up to fuck her
>>
File: TF stuff.jpg (926KB, 900x2874px) Image search: [Google]
TF stuff.jpg
926KB, 900x2874px
>>89658639
>>89658677
>>89659004
I'm pretty sure Val said he'll keep the heavier TF themes out of the main comic, because he doesn't want to sacrifice its quality to fuel his fetish.

which is a very smart decision if you ask me.
>>
>>89659129
Agreed.
>>
File: Scavs are fucking dumb.jpg (239KB, 892x896px) Image search: [Google]
Scavs are fucking dumb.jpg
239KB, 892x896px
>514 posts already

Wew, this comic sure is picking up attention on a rapid pace.
It'l probably have reached Prequel status of popularity in a year or so.
I'm not sure what to think about that.
>>
>>89659129

>implying we're not hype-as-fuck.com to see kass laying naked in a nest of her own clothes, bleeding, crying tears of conflicting emotions as she cradles her still gooey clutch of nine freshly laid eggs
>>
>>89659293
We have drawfags for that.
>>
>>89659293
Control yourself
>>
File: get out of my room reEEEEEEEE.jpg (53KB, 442x287px) Image search: [Google]
get out of my room reEEEEEEEE.jpg
53KB, 442x287px
By the way, people can migrate to >>>/trash/7509752 if they want to keep the discussion going after this thread dies. I bet people like >>89659293 would thrive there.
>>
File: For when someone asks for porn.png (331KB, 444x510px) Image search: [Google]
For when someone asks for porn.png
331KB, 444x510px
>>89659293
>>
>>89658677
>>89659129
Yeah, I'll be delving into parts of that, but in ways that focus on the narrative/character development via struggling with inner conflict and identity crises.

A big part of the reason I draw stuff like the Lusty Argonian Maid' pages is so that I have an outlet to fuck around with those aspects, so I don't have any reason to let that creep into the OOPs comic.

>>89657947
This. If they get hit with a mace, there ain't nothing that's gonna stop them from getting wrecked (that they could actually move in while wearing).

So the wooden breastplate is mainly there to make them feel all "guardy," i.e. confident enough to do their guardly duties because they've got an official uniform, and remind them of their responsibilities.

>>89654594
>>89652049
>>89649833
Cats are actually similar, in that the litter is born with various traits from the multiple fathers that got it goin' with the lady cat, whose sperm seeded different eggs. The gene-patterns themselves don't mix up though, as far as I'm aware.

And Kattajak is quite proud of Zally, seeing as she got the vast majority of her traits from him. It's not uncommon for a yinglet to take a liking to, and mentor, a younglet that is obviously "mostly theirs," probably due to a subconscious instinct to help their genetic pattern flourish.

>>89623339
TREMENDOUS
>>
>>89659871
So Yinglet genetics basically just run on magic?

I've been wracking my brain trying to come up with a semi-realistic way you could have a species that combines traits from upwards of half a dozen parents into one individual offspring and still allows for the, er, explosive genetics that result in eye-hands and the like.
>>
>>89659293

if only

cheap fetish TF is like the argonian maid, just quick mindless "tee hee I'm a huge fucking slut now haha" for a quick fap

good shit is the hard "omg this is me, this is my life now, I have to deal with this permanently and forever" hard and nasty stuff
>>
>>89659981

That's basically all it could be, it's just too made up to rationalize

Even if we're going with the engineered species headcanon that's still such an overengineered system that the yinglets might not even run on sperm and egg principles at all because fuck it
>>
>>89659981
Well, they're a species made by magic or technology-so-advanced-that-it-appears-magic. So it's not a strange leap to assume they can run on magic rules
>>
>>89660018
I don't really mind that, I just don't really like complete brainwashing.

Personality shifts, fine, as long as the character is aware of them, they retain their baseline personality to a degree, and it is dealt with in an interesting, character-focused way over a period of time.
>>
>>89657947
Falls too.
>>
>>89660249

I guess yinglets are light enough that cell phone case style armor could help
>>
>>89660249
Yinglets seem pretty good on their feet, really. Light frame, low centre of gravity, tail, all helpful for maintaining balance.

Kass only had trouble because suddenly trying to walk on legs you have no idea how to use is tricky.
>>
>>89659253
It's all of our responsibility to maintain a level of posting quality to stave off rapid thread decay for as long as possible.
Thread posts: 530
Thread images: 99

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.