[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fairly Odd Parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0462.png (142KB, 1072x1587px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0462.png
142KB, 1072x1587px
New episode tonight.

>The Fairly OddParents - Goldie-Crocks and the Three Fair Bears; Fancy Schmancy

[spolier]Also Timmy shouldn't have to share his fairies[/spoiler]
>>
>Flash animation
>>
Trixie shows up again when?

>>89577366

It's not that bad, plus it's only until the next season.
>>
Those episode titles are sign enough it devolved to pure baby levels like the majority of Spongebob after the first few seasons.
>>
>>89578399
>He doesn't know
>>
File: IMG_0473.jpg (113KB, 600x833px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0473.jpg
113KB, 600x833px
>>89578399
>Trixie

Who cares about trixie, I want best waifu to show up again
>>
>FOP
>Still relevant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hcSpSC8T0M
>>
They should have just let the show die a graceful death, and if they really have to make more episodes, they should Soft-reboot the series in like 10 years.
>>
>>89583895

Ben 10 went through at least 3 reboots in the franchise's 10 year lifespan
>>
>>89584855
UAF wasn't a reboot
Omniverse had several soft reboots because of Celestialsapien shenanigans
It's entirely plausible that the current one is a different universe
>>
>>89577366
The Flash animation becomes average once you get used to it.
>>
It's starting, fellow anons.
>>
File: InformationStuporHighway219.png (212KB, 459x347px) Image search: [Google]
InformationStuporHighway219.png
212KB, 459x347px
>>89582206
You mean Trixie?
>>
>my best friend

I guess Chester and AJ are just chopped liver now
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-02-01-21h31m24s246.png (728KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-02-01-21h31m24s246.png
728KB, 1280x738px
To make this thread less dead, I decided to record both episodes that aired. MEGA and Drive links will appear eventually.
>>
Why does Chloe even have fairies.

Her life seems pretty close to perfect already.
>>
>>89586931
https://mega.nz/#!VgMTmYxI!mZxxFMvu3QriIAONtzog5Q6t19hulfi4wTWiqPhJ2x0

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzoqlqTNMXr5VWJ5U2htWlFkQ2c/view?usp=drivesdk
>>
>>89588080
Thanks based anon.
>>
>>89587228
I haven't seen this new season beyond the premiere, but not even fully that. I got to the part where she goes into the closet and does that obnoxious bullshit all day as a joke and I couldn't stand to watch it anymore.

Did they seriously not bother to explain why she needs fairies? She's the new main character with Timmy, that needs to be done.

Kinda wanting to go back and watch the early episodes but I worry they either won't hold up or it might be obnoxious too.
>>
File: Fancy Schmancy.png (529KB, 850x680px) Image search: [Google]
Fancy Schmancy.png
529KB, 850x680px
>>89588080
Holy fuck Anon, Thank you.
> Fancy Schmancy

This whole episode of Timmy and Chloe trying to spend their friendship day together
>>
>wow, Timmy jumped the shark like Weird Owl
nice pot shot at Weird Al
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.