[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gee, what happened? Why the infighting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: rm.png (606KB, 1115x557px) Image search: [Google]
rm.png
606KB, 1115x557px
Gee, what happened? Why the infighting?
>>
Justin wants to make a show, Dan is crying about adding women writers. Probably.
>>
Dan Harmon should be assassinated.
>>
>>89573287
More like Justin wants more Mr. Poopybutthole garbage and Dan is trying to salvage an actual show.
>>
Hard to tell. If only there was a way to look at the creation process and see what changed...
>>
>>89573472

But that was actually a good episode
>>
File: 1470731541712.jpg (313KB, 800x513px) Image search: [Google]
1470731541712.jpg
313KB, 800x513px
>>89573472
>Mr. Poopybutthole
>garbage
>>
>>89573287
Who gives a fuck about men or women writers, just make the fucking show! If this is legit, R&M is going to flop for sure.
>>
>>89573287

Not probably. This is it.
>>
Man is R&M people's first Dan Harmon show the man could be locked in a blank room with himself and start an argument you don't need ovaries to fuck over his show.
>>
>>89573613
So you're saying he's not good at creating Harmon-y?
>>
>>89573203
>>89573203
I know it's popular to take Justin's side here but this sucks because clearly a large part of what makes the show witty and funny comes from Harmon. Just brings the wacky factor, but that's propped up by Harmon's chops.

Dan Harmon is kind of a shitty person and infamous for being really hard to get a long with, but I guarantee this show will dive hard without him.

Doesn't seem to be an easy solution here, Dan might just self-destruct again and take the show with him.
>>
>>89573203
I don't get what the problem is, Roiland should be coming with the overall plot and ideas of what happens and Harmon should be coming up with how to execute it and all the details in between. There should be no reason for fighting.

As for women writers, whoever is currently on the staff is simply on the staff, if there's less women than that's just how it turned out, there was no conscious decision to make it this way. If they hire new writers, they hire who they think is best, women should not be hired solely for the sake of hiring women, and all this is coming from someone who supports women's rights(not fanatically like those crazy SJWs, preaching at all times. I just support it and nothing more).
>>
>>89573203
>implying whatever bad happens isn't Harmon's fault
>>
From what I got they seem to be having problems creating content with the same quality as they did before and now the show is going into new directions that neither of them can agree with.

I'm not really surprised to see this, if you watch community you can probably guess what will happen in the future of R&M. I just want to know what will save the show then, in community when the writers fucked up the cast were likable and funny enough to carry the whole show on their backs. How the fuck you can carry the show when all actions are drawn by the fucked up writers? No matter what you try to do ou can't make something of thin air on the dub room. You need to have something to work with.
>>
Harmon tweeted that the news exxagerated what he meant and the delay is more from the fact that they had trouble coming up with decent episodes.

When you consider the facts how much of these "news" sites are filled to the brim with clickbait and even before the start of writing season 3 and females writers, stuff like season 2 only having a cliffhanger ending because Harmon couldn't come up with how to end the arc and the Purge episode being created because Harmon didn't want to put in much effort in writing a more complicated plot and took one weekend to write were all revealed, I'm inclined to believe Harmon is telling the truth.

They just plain ran out of ideas.
>>
>>89573942
>they ran out of ideas by the third season
Rick and Morty is gonna get like, 5 seasons tops
>>
>>89573246
This. Roiland supports our president while Harmon wants to turn the show into a liberal tears bitchfest.
>>
>>89573994
Honestly, I hope that's all it gets.
Rather it to be remembered fondly then going on a husk of it's former self.
>>
>>89574025
I agree. We need better 2 seasons shows and less 10 ones that can't hold a fucking story together.

I apply this comment to all serialized content out there.
>>
>>89574121
He won the election. It's time you started showing respect.
>>
>>89574167
Shouldn't you be holding a "press conference" right about now, Sean?
>>
>>89574025

it already did that in season 2
>>
>>89574121
>Roiland isn't having a lefty bitchfit and the show has been fine for 2 seasons despite his politics
>hire a bunch of female writers for diversity's sake while Harmon IS having a lefty bitchfit
But yeah no, Roiland is definitely the problem here.
>>
>it's a "Dan Harmon fucks everything up when he's part of a prolong project" episode.

seriously, when is this guy gonna stop?
>>
File: 1200x600.jpg (126KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
1200x600.jpg
126KB, 1200x600px
>>89574167
>It's time you started showing respect.
Nah
>>
From my interpretation of Dan's comments it sounds like they aren't happy with what they're coming up with so it's taking longer and longer to come up with what they consider great material.

I can understand them not wanting to do more of the same but at some point they should just compromise and let some episodes be just good enough.
>>
Oh look it's another "Cartoon thread derails into yet another 500 post politics argument" episode.

Take that shit to /pol/ and leave it there.
>>
>>89574167
>>
>>89574272
Isn't that every thread on /co/
>>
>>89574284
I love you, Teddy. How's hell going for you btw?
>>
>>89573790
>women should not be hired solely for the sake of hiring women,

Fucking this. I don't care if women or men writes the show, or if there's a lack thereof, just make the show good as it was in the previous season. journalist who writes stuff like this aren't helping.
>>
File: arguingon4chan.jpg (728KB, 1280x1242px) Image search: [Google]
arguingon4chan.jpg
728KB, 1280x1242px
Good evening class.

Today we have a prime example of a basic propaganda technique: bundling disparate and unconnected images and situations and altering their context to deliver a narrative.

If you actually fall for this you are a moron and should lose the right to vote or breed.
>>
>>89574232

Tumblr fucks need to leave, 4chan isn't for you.
>>
>>89573997
What is Justin's stance on Trump? It kinda just seems like he's disillusioned with American politics to the point that he doesn't care to make the distinctiom between Trump, Clinton, Democrats, Republicans.
>>
>>89573329
explain?
>>
>>89573713
Underrated post
>>
>>89575003
https://twitter.com/justinroiland/status/733229257225199616
I dunno what this means, but I intepret it as him saying he doesn't care about politics and he will meme unitl the day he dies
>>
>>89574934
why is 4 chan not for us, I've been here along time and I'm just as reactionary and angry as anyone else here.
>>
>>89573613
>all women have ovaries
Fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>89573472
You have shit taste, my friend.
>>
>>89575003
Trudeau seems like he hates having to deal with him for 4 years, worried about NAFTA. Almost like he regrets running for prime minister.

Pretty sure Timberlake doesn't like him.

What Justin?
>>
>>89575528
>Almost like he regrets running for prime minister.
He should.
>>
>>89573203
Reddit the show was always bad from the start. Only numales and cucks watch this shit.
>>
>>89574842
quality comics
>>
>>89574335
I imagine Theodore shares a cozy barony with Andrew Jackson and Hannibal.
>>
>>89575641
>thought he was signing up to play sideshow to hilary
>has to deal with trump
many keks
>>
>>89574934
Yeah, respect for authority has always been the defining feature of 4chan ethos.
>>
>>89575350
>I've been here along time and I'm just as reactionary and angry as anyone else here.

As reactionary and angry as other fucking redditfags and tumblr fucks. Leave
>>
>>89574232
>image

Shit, guess #imwithher now!
>>
>>89575322
When I read that tweet this is all I can think about
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOMZbvURJO8
>>
>>89576584
>being reactionary and angry isn't a defining feature of *chan!

5 rubles have been dispensed into your account, komrade
>>
File: 4chan designs a gun.jpg (100KB, 1280x730px) Image search: [Google]
4chan designs a gun.jpg
100KB, 1280x730px
>>89576997
You can detect people who actually lurk here from reddit fags/tumblr fags
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.