[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bad is Spider-Man when he's angry?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1461261300681.jpg (108KB, 656x900px) Image search: [Google]
1461261300681.jpg
108KB, 656x900px
Spider-Man is pissed off, wat do?
>>
Perform abortions on his wife,
>>
File: 1467941280228.jpg (16KB, 407x470px)
1467941280228.jpg
16KB, 407x470px
>>89564472
anon I don't think that will help
>>
>>89564430
He's stop talking and goes full force showing how strong he really is, but he never gives you the final blow because he's a moralfag
>>
>>89564430
How bad is he? You need to be roughly Thor Tier durability to survive. Pissed Spidey could literally turn The Thing into a pile of rocks. Calm Hulk level Super Strength, plus Pre-cognition, plus Genius level intellect, plus incredible agility is fucking terrifying.

What do you do? Depends on why he's angry. If you have nothing to do with it, stay the fuck out of his way. If your boss did something, surrender, beg for mercy, and sing ling a canary. If you did something to piss him off, evacuate the planet, possibly the solar system. That or prepare to get your face ripped off.
>>
>>89564951
killed aunt may and raped mary jane
>>
I pretend everything I did was an elaborate plan to fuck with him designed by Norman Osborn and he made me do it.
>>
>>89565131
Everyone's already done that LOL
>>
Black outfit and not talking.
Unless you're the Hulk or something, you're fucked.

Here's one, Pissed off Spider-Man, or Pissed off Iron Fist?
>>
>>89565271>>89564951
>>89565131
No you have to bring back Uncle Ben right infront of him and have him tortured into a slow painful death while Peter and Aunt May watches and you beat Aunt May to death with your fists and desecrate her corpse. Then you have Gwen Stacy come back to life to fight Mary Jane to the death and the winner gets their jugulars ripped from their neck. All this right in front of Peter on the ashes of a nuked New York cause by you.
>>
Pray.
>>
>>89564430
Run. Just fucking run as fast as you can. It won't help, but at least you can say you tried.
>>
>>89564430
>super strong + super reflexes + spider sense
unless you are tough enough to weather his hits, you cannot stand and fight
>spider agility + web shooters
unless you are extremely fast, you cannot flee

but if you made a nice guy like spider-man angry, you probably deserve whats coming
>>
>>89565333
I'd rather deal with pissed off Iron Fist. At least it's something I'd expect. Pissed off (like legitimately pissed) Spidey is new territory for most people
>>
File: ShutYomouf.jpg (46KB, 633x537px)
ShutYomouf.jpg
46KB, 633x537px
>>89564430

>implying spiderjoke has a chance against the most badassest mofo that ever was
>>
>>
>>
>>89566762
moar?
>>
>>89564951
>You need to be roughly Thor Tier durability to survive
>he thinks Thor could handle Spider-man going serious
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.