[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were they thinking airing this scene? At this particular angle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Apocalypse-1.jpg (59KB, 615x345px)
Apocalypse-1.jpg
59KB, 615x345px
What were they thinking airing this scene? At this particular angle?
>>
>>89564255
Animators can be perverts too.
>>
If rogue absorbed your garden variety animal would you get a furry out of it

Asking for a friend
>>
>>89564404
I hope so
>>
>>89564255
do you need to ask? people like butts. animators are people.
>>
>>89564404
Didnt she absorb Beast once? I seem to remember that happening. And yes, she got fuzzy
>>
They probably forgot that prudes would be watching.
>>
File: rogue whale tail.jpg (119KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
rogue whale tail.jpg
119KB, 1024x724px
>>
>>89564609
>They probably forgot that prudes would be watching.
It wasn't cut in the Disney airing.
>>
File: bistro.jpg (68KB, 379x349px) Image search: [Google]
bistro.jpg
68KB, 379x349px
>>89564581
Hey I found it
>>
>>89564646
Thats the one
>>
Was there a backlash to 90s Rogue at the time? Seemed like a real turn for the character from her previous history.
>>
>>89564810
A turn really doesn't have to necessarily be bad.

See Catwoman in 2000 or Batman after TDKR
>>
>>89564255
I don't know what they were thinking, but I know what I was thinking
>>
>>89564810
Not really. She was still pretty similar to the comics at the time.
>>89564255
They knew parents would be watching with their kids and wanted to make sure they weren't bored.
>>
>>89564255
>what were they thinking
>what did he mean by this
>what was his endgame
>am I the only one who
When will OPs learn to use imagination, and start threads NOT with forced memes?
>>
>>89564255
It's important to remember that the target audience for action cartoons is like, 10-14 year old boys. Any older and they're too cool for it, any younger and you risk parents not wanting their kid watching something so violent.

I don't know about the rest of you but when I was at that age I was a mess of hormones. Cheesecake was just as good for me then as it is now.
>>
File: marrya.jpg (50KB, 800x759px) Image search: [Google]
marrya.jpg
50KB, 800x759px
>>89564810
There really wasn't many 'backlash' events in the 90s. The only ones crying about things were the religious nutjobs that thought that stuff like Pokemon were the work of Satan. Plus there was that whole thing with Paul Rubens that caused a lot of commotion too.

The problem now is that with the invent and popularity of the internet, even the smallest minority can have a huge soapbox that can reach everyone regardless of the message.
>>
>>89565763
Dont forget the time the President said the Simpsons (specifically bart) were a disgrace to the nation.
>>
>>89564255
Straight up Juggernaut pose. He gonna claim his prize.
>>
>>89565718
Never, they're too stupid
>>
>>89565834
Yeah but that was from a period of time where the Simpsons writers had the balls to hit back when Bush said that. That was why they shit on Bush throughout the early seasons.
>>
Just shut up and fap to it anon, like a normal person.
>>
>>89564255
It's based of a painting, that involves rape.
I know my post doesn't answer your question, sorry for that.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.