[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What The Fuck Marvel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 33

File: Superman - Rainbow Flag.png (968KB, 850x1312px) Image search: [Google]
Superman - Rainbow Flag.png
968KB, 850x1312px
So I picked up Love is Love from my LCS and I while I won't go into a merits or flaws of the book itself, I will admit that I was pretty surprised that there wasn't use of a single Marvel Character.

Sure, most of little one-to-two page stories didn't feature any superheroes but there was use of DC character such as pic related.

Why the fuck didn't Marvel add anything to this? Is it because they couldn't make a buck from it or something? What's with this whole "diversity" drive when they won't even contribute to a book which supports the victims of the Pulse shooting? Is it because DC was involved; because if so it shows how petty Marvel is at the moment.

I've been reading Marvel books my whole life and I have to say I'm disappointed with them right now. At least contribute some characters to this book.
>>
>>89563929
>Why the fuck didn't Marvel add anything to this?

Because it was published by IDW with assistance from DC. Marvel was never involved to begin with.

IDW and DC have a sot of working relationship. Examples: The Teen Titans/Batman crossover.
>>
Marvel wasn't involved. Why would you expect their characters in it?

Some creators known for their Marvel work did submit things though.
>>
>>89563929
>At least contribute some characters to this book.

DC and IDW have a working relationship. They've done crossovers in the past and have I think three going right now. This was their project, not Marvels
>>
>>89563929
It's because Love is Love was co-published by DC and IDW. It's not like IDW just went "hey can we use your characters?" and DC went "sure, go for it." DC and IDW have done crossover books before and have a good working relationship (see: all the DC crossovers with TMNT/Star Trek/Power Rangers/etc.)

This was essentially just another crossover book. It's not like any Image or Dark Horse characters appeared either.
>>
File: niggerwut.png (360KB, 455x461px) Image search: [Google]
niggerwut.png
360KB, 455x461px
>>89563929

>Jimmy Olsen and that big tranny in the corner

Legitimately cracks me up every time.
>>
>>89563929
>D*sney
>collaborate

Nice joke. Unless it's fully under their thumb they want nothing to do with it.
>>
>>89563929

Marvel wont do crossovers
>>
File: love is love shit.jpg (3MB, 1988x3056px)
love is love shit.jpg
3MB, 1988x3056px
>Let's use the victims of a mass shooting as a political tool to push our leftist agenda!

This was exactly what I expected it to be, and yet I'm somehow still mad.
>>
File: batmangoodfortune.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
batmangoodfortune.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>>89563929
>>
>>89563929
Marvel is the least progressive company in comics.

How did you not know that? They only support what they can make money off of.
>>
>>89564066
To be fair, all the proceeds went to aiding the victims. And it's more than Marvel's ever done to actually help people, beyond bitching on Twitter.
>>
Actually here's the thing I think Marvel was willing or at least creators were, do you want to know how I know? Bendis has a segment in this book making it his only other dc work and work at IDW. There was swathes of talent on this.
>>
>>89564029

It wasn't just DC and IDW charters though. JK Rowling in her infinite grace allowed them to use Harry and the old gay fella
>>
>>89564066

All the money made from the books went you the victims of you shooting asshole.
>>
>>89564066
It was for charity Anon
>>
>>89564104

I have no doubt the creators wanted to work on it. This is clearly down to Ike the Kike
>>
>>89564100
>>89564127
Which is exactly why Marvel would never be involved.
>>
>>89564066

While the page is horrible and scared shitless to mention who the shooter was and why he did it the book was still for charity
>>
>>89563929
Marc Andreyko organized it and afaik he's never done any Marvel work, he went to people he knew including some DC and IDW editors, IDW and DC got involved at about the same time so Marvel was probably never a factor

Bendis did have a page though, and Aaron/Latour did a Southern Bastards-ish page
>>
>>89564170

He has worked with Marvel. He wrote a Deadpool book.
>>
>>89563985
>IDW and DC have a sot of working relationship
>The Teen Titans/Batman
>>
>>89564066
Ironically it appears it is you who is using the victims in order to appear outraged at the "leftist agenda".
>>
>>89564213
oh, my mistake
>>
>>89564100
>>89564127
>>89564136
That doesn't make it much better. They had absolutely no need to shove a political ad into something that was supposed to be honoring the victims of a shooting.
>>
>>89564170
Wilson had a page, but she has worked for DC before
>>
>>89564278

What political ad? Are you talking about him showing people websites for creators of colour and queer creators?

Like, if so you have a really weird view on politics.
>>
I will admit as much as this book was nice I wish it didn't have that Deathstroke page in it. That is not a character you use for a moral highground. Thank god for Deathstroke 11.
>>
>>89564324
>but seriously, fuck the NRA
>>
>>89564278
>That doesn't make it much better.
So they can't talk about the victims in the book that's raising money for them? Stop being such a fucking retard. You don't need to virtue signal about how so not leftist you are.
>>
>>89564066
>I'm sure better writers than me will do it brilliantly in here
wrong again, Tyler.
>>89564324
I guess he's just not a fan of the whole "Fuck the NRA and the bible thumping assholes" bit
>>
File: 1482960614550.jpg (4MB, 3778x2904px) Image search: [Google]
1482960614550.jpg
4MB, 3778x2904px
>>89564278
Then make it clear that you're criticizing specific pages instead of pretending the entire book was bad

Some people got it right.
>>
>>89564335

This.

I stay away from these types of books because I know the characters will be OOC to stand on a soapbox.

I wold Gladly have given the money to the charity but I have no interest in the book
>>
>>89564066
Believe it or not, they had a rule that they wernt going to push politics. That legitimately is their idea of not pushing politics.
>>
>>89564335
That writer is a comedian, so the deathstroke page is clearly meant to be self-aware about that.
>>
>>89564365
I mean it's a nice thing they did and all but.....
>>
>>89563929
>The dyke wearing the Harley Quinn shirt
She blew up children! How is Harley Quinn a hero that stands up for le oppressed? Because she's bisexual? She's a homicidal psychopath!
>>
>>89564324
Look at the angry onlookers in the panel with the two guys kissing. They're all white, and the one guy looks like a priest. They're refusing to acknowledge who actually perpetrated the act.

Also, "cartoonists of color" has absolutely nothing to do with LGBT at all and was literally just shoved in there for promotion.
>>
Here Andreyko explains how Love is Love came to be

http://www.cbr.com/love-is-love-andreyko-shares-powerful-stories-in-orlando-benefit-anthology/
>>
>>89564385
>I wold Gladly have given the money to the charity

then why didn't you?
>>
>>89564040
That's obviously Starfire.
>>
>>89564423
>They're all white

they're BLUE.
>>
>>89564385
The one that really worked was Extrano pages by Didio mostly because it was surprisingly deep look into some of the bad ideas DC has done and how much far they've come. It felt humble and sad rather than soapboxy.
>>
>>89563929
Marvel loves to tout their diversity but they are actually hugely conservative. That's why they literally segregate their writers, forcing blacks to only write blacks.
>>
>>89564481
Yeah that shit with Priest blew my mind.
>>
>>89564066

That was my biggest gripe with the stories that actually did try to address the """causes""" of the shooting. They all washed over the religious motivation. And those that did chose to use a crucifix to represent any sort of religious motivation. Not to sound super /pol/-ish, but it sure as shit wasn't a conservitard Christian who went and shot up Pulse.

The Legion story that just called the guy "deranged" instead of calling him a religious zealot made me rage a bit too.
>>
>>89564406
I would not call those pages self-aware.
>>
>>89564441

Well I meant the DC charity specifically. I wasn't aware there were any others. I guess I could have just bought the book and given it to somebody else though. I think I'm just dumb, anon
>>
>>89564494
>Implying that guy didn't hate himself and then pledge himself to ISIS at the last minute
>>
>>89563929
>Ike Perlmutter

Possibly a contributing factor.
>>
>>89564494
>Not to sound super /pol/-ish, but it sure as shit wasn't a conservitard Christian who went and shot up Pulse.

It's not /pol/ish to state facts. /pol/'s blanket racism is dangerous but it's also dangerous to ignore the fact that Islam is very intolerant towards homosexuals
>>
>>89564414
Honestly it was an interesting experiment just from an artistic standpoint just to see which creators used their space well and all. Since it's the same basic subject matter that kind puts them all on even footing.
>>
>>89563985
>>89563929
what level of trolling are you guys even on?
>>
>>89564522

True. But he certainly wasn't a white, conservative NRA supporter.

I'm literally an openly-gay guy who's a proud member of the NRA. The fact that I own, and carry, a gun has prevented me and my boyfriend from being gaybashed on multiple occasions. I will never see why the lefties hate guns so much. It's a lot harder to be another statistic when you can fight back.
>>
>>89564522

>Implying you can possibly know what his motivation really was

He could have been ISIS from the start or maybe he just liked cock and couldn't handle that due to being Muslim. You're never going to know so it's pointless speculating on it
>>
>>89564564
This.

Personally, I really liked the one of that only showed a closed door and had text saying it could be anyone behind it.
>>
>>89564587
Are you the same guy who pulled a gun on a bunch of rednecks who were threatening you and your bf and then went home and had a threesome?
>>
>>89564587
>I will never see why the lefties hate guns so much.

A lot of the left has flipped on that and are buying more guns because of oppressive government. That thing they called a lot of Republicans crazy and paranoid over.

As we have seen in Euroe the last couple of years if a guy gets it into his head to kill a bunch of people he's going to find a way to do it gun or not
>>
>>89564593
>He could have been ISIS from the start
what's "the start" in this case
>>
>>89564555
Anon, I think it's best to avoid all blanket generalizations.
>>
>>89564644

Hahaha. I'm totally surprised people remember that on here.

>>89564650

If someone hates badly enough to kill, they'll do it regardless of what they can get their hands on. They'll switch to something else. IEDs, pipe bombs. You name it.
>>
>>89564632
>DC is pretty sexist

Kys you false flagging idiot. DC has always been ahead of the curb when it comes to including women and has far more actual good female characters than any other company. You sound incredibly dumb.
>>
>>89564670

A few years I suppose
>>
>>89564716
Curve*
>>
>>89564674

When a Muslim country has gay rights we can talk
>>
>>89564632
>DC is pretty sexist more often than not, and it somehow actually gets worse when they try to pander.

Literally Marvel
>>
>IDW and DC has a working relationship
So you be saying every publisher wants to be pals with DC while no one wants to be in the same room as Marvel?
>>
>>89564772

Pretty much
>>
>>89564743

This. I get that not all Muslims are like that. But, by and large, those "LBGT For Muslims" groups should just try going to Fallujah or Bagdhad and tell everyone that they're so happy to be in such a tolerant and enlightened country where everyone is cool with the fact that they smoke pole.
>>
>>89564772
I think it's Marvel's choice but the result is the same regardless.
>>
>>89564904
Lebanon is pretty liberal, comparatively
>>
>>89564240
TMNT/Batman. Also MMPR/JLA, but that's Boom.
>>
>>89564913
Lebanon is on par with Israel though and has a long cultured history of being ahead of the rest of the countries over there. I was speaking more about Iraq, Afghanistan and Iran. Hell most of those people don't even have running water.
>>
>>89564925
Name a single DC female that fits that criteria. I will wait. If you say Wonder Woman you will get laughed off the board.
>>
>>89564925
Ah so it's bait. No one feed them the (You)s.

They are either a dumbass casual that doesn't read comics or being purposely obtuse.
>>
>>89564941
Iraq would be about as shitty as it is Muslim as it would be Christian though. The issues they have over there are more complex than the God they worship, even if local demagogues use that as a reason to go to war.
>>
>>89563929
>I've been reading Marvel books my whole life and I have to say I'm disappointed with them right now. At least contribute some characters to this book.

>Marvel uses character
>"Why are they using this character and making him a beacon for their agenda. Stop forcing this shit down my throat. I can't stand not to put the boook down and say it's not for me, so why don't you guys just stop doing the thing you've been doing forever."
>>
File: Wonder Woman - Beautiful Art.jpg (347KB, 791x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Woman - Beautiful Art.jpg
347KB, 791x1200px
>>89564632
>DC is pretty sexist more often than not

Who is Wonder Woman?
>>
>>89565097
>genocide of the leb christians
"they all left" isn't genocide
>>
>>89564136
As were those races, Clark
>>
>>89564576
How are either of those posts trolling?
>>
>>89565016

I personally haven't been complaining about Marvel using legacy characters.

Both companies go through phases with it. Hell, the Silver Age was essentially birthed through legacy characters (Green Lantern and The Flash).

/co/ and comic book readers are not monolithic in what they like and what they don't. During the fucking Infinity Gauntlet event neither Iron Man or Thor were the actual Thor or Iron Man; but you don't hear about people complaining about the fact that Infinity Gauntlet sucks cause it uses lame politically correct not-Iron Man.
>>
>>89564066
Maybe if everyone in the nightclub was packing heat, things would have gone a different way.
>>
>>89564904
>You can't view it like that.

Why, because you say so? Fuck off
>>
File: stans soap box.jpg (260KB, 667x1200px) Image search: [Google]
stans soap box.jpg
260KB, 667x1200px
>>89564066
>>
File: 1458683552548.jpg (56KB, 498x619px) Image search: [Google]
1458683552548.jpg
56KB, 498x619px
>>89564959
Can't do it, can't be done.
... I've GOT to mention Wonder-Woman and her bondage/submission themed magic vulnerability.

As for any other sex-costumed subordinate females... are YOU sure you can't think of even one?
>>
>>89565186
that's honestly highly doubtful
>>
>>89564918
Star Trek/GL is IDW
>>
>>89565227

>I've GOT to mention Wonder-Woman and her bondage/submission themed magic vulnerability.

So shit that hasn't been around for decades
>>
>>89565217

Stan stop killing people and come back to be the editor at Marvel!
>>
>>89565227
>talks about heroines
>post a bunch of villains

You are so god damn casual it hurts. Do you even know who Mera is? What about Batwoman? Black Canary?

Youre a dumbass or just have no clue what you are talking about.
>>
>>89565236

So we have to tolerate their intolerance and give them a free pass to treat me and my friends like shit?
>>
>>89563929
Why does the lesbian in Harley shirt look like that one guy at that one trump rally that is a meme?
>>
File: 1482966718303.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px)
1482966718303.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
at least Rainbow Batman finally found the place where he belongs
>>
>>89565305
Black anon here. I would travel like hell to the 1920's invest my money and invent some shits we have today.

So yes, I would.
>>
>>89565227
Wonder Woman is a strange case honestly

yes, heavily based in bondage, but at the same time she's basically a second wave feminist character created decades before he second wave of feminism
>>
>>89565162
>but you don't hear about people complaining about the fact that Infinity Gauntlet sucks cause it uses lame politically correct not-Iron Man.

No but it does suck because it's just Thanos being a stalker and crying about his waifu ignoring him
>>
>>89565305
>Would a black person travel back to the 1920s?
Hell yea nigga.

I will gladly trade my humanity for the gift of time travel. I'd be rich nigga.
>>
>>89565364
No you wouldn't. See >>89565354
You'd get killed for even beginning to think you could talk business with a white man.
>>
>>89564772
Anyone have the Marvel-tan and DC-tan pictures?
>>
>>89565354
>>89565383
You think all of america worked like the Jim crow south? There were black millionaires back then. And investment banks that would do buisness with black people.
>>
>>89565436
>Supergirl is just a skimpy outfitted obedient relative of SuperMAN
see
>>89565276
>You are so god damn casual it hurts
>>
>>89565436
>Batwoman
>sex object
>subordinate
>>
>>89564365
What exactly is Grant going for here?

Everyone says it's brilliant but I don't really get it, I feel retarded
>>
>>89565305

Shame about all the gay men being murdered there though, huh? I'm sure they will catch up any day now
>>
>>89565436
Please tell me what your ideal superheroine would be? A landwhale who hates all men?

Batwoman isn't any of the things you are claiming whatsoever. She is her own complete heroine will a full body suit that doesn't objectify her in any way and she works completely independently. In fact the original Batwoman was BETTER than Batman at everything and richer.
>>
>>89565436

>Supergirl
>Obedient

lolno
>>
>>89565498
>skin tight outfit
>all those panels of her being just in underwear
>the lesbo relationship with the vampire
>needs her father to look over her
>literally had an arc about how lost she was since he turned "bad"
>>
>>89565436
>Supergirl
>obedient
If you don't read comics you can just say so, man. I'd also hardly consider most of her costumes "skimpy" unless that's what you call some leg showing.
Mera, Batwoman, and Black Canary may be sex-objectified sometimes but they are not "subordinates" of their male counterparts. Black Canary and Mera are in relationships with men, but they are relationships based on love and trust and all that. If you view relationships that way then that's your problem.
Batwoman was mostly independent from Batman (by that I mean she barely interacted with the rest of the Batfamily) until pretty recently.
>>
>>89565227
The creator of Wonder Woman literally believed women were superior to men.
>>
>>89565567
Do lesbian women not date or wear underwear? Do they not get upset if their father betrays them? Have you ever even met a woman in real life that wasn't your mom?
>>
>>89565519
Just look at it. Death in the background, life in the forefront. It's good because it's so simple. Can be general about the shooting (remember the people and not just that they were victims) or personal (focus on living a full life).
>>
>>89565599
I see you are playing dumb, or you are one, anyway go on and ignore all my valid examples because they don't fit your narrative
>>
>>89564116
Yeah but Harry Potter was made at WB which owns DC.
>>
>>89565519
I think each panel is a depiction of people dancing across different time periods, with life in the foreground and death in the background

this, to me, gives the implication that gay people have been dancing to feel life for decades and death has never stopped them
>>
>>89565643
Anon, you are the one trying to shove every female into YOUR narrative. Some of us like to show off our bodies a little and don't feel the need to be ashamed of it. It's girls that you that are making young women feel the need to hide themselves so they aren't ridiculed by their peers for setting "unfair" standards.
>>
>>89565263
This sentence triggers the average /co/mrade.
>>
File: 1482964375510.jpg (862KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1482964375510.jpg
862KB, 1988x3056px
This is the one I need explained to me.
>>
>>89565677
He wants to institute shariah law

Ignore him
>>
>>89565658
>It was a gay night club
>Whelp, I guess I'll have a bunch of panels of people dancing
>The nightclub was called Pulse
>Whelp, I guess I'll slap a pulse over the people dancing
>People died
>Whelp, I guess I'll shove some symbols of death in the background

Bravo Morrison, Bravo
>>
>>89565655

They can't do shit without her approval though. Otherwise DC would have Harry Potter comics to compete with Star Wars
>>
>>89565716
pleb pls
>>
>>89565716
not everything needs to be behind 6 layers of symbolism
>>
>>89565716
this, not even now he could come up with something original and had to have a "smart and deep" reference
>>
>>89565519
Which color is missing?
>>
>>89565239
You're not wrong, but imagine:

>Be Omar Mateen
>Have a SIG Sauer MCX semi-automatic rifle, a 9mm Glock 17 semi-automatic pistol, and a bad attitude
>Pull up to nightclub
>timetoslaughter.jpeg
>Burst in, locked and loaded
>Record-scratch, music stops
>The nightclub patrons whip around, revealing that they are all carrying concealed handguns
>uh-oh.gif
>Every gay boi in the bar opens fire at once
>As your body disintegrates from the sheer volume of bullets ripping through it, you see something strange
>An Eagle, soaring on the vast blackness of your fading vision, flies towards you and perches on your shoulder
>The Eagle leans in
>He leans in a little closer
>Closer
>His beak is basically in your ear now
>His beak opens, you feel his warm breath roll over the side of your face
>He whispers something, so faint you can barely hear it.
>"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
>These words echo in your head as you pass beyond the veil into the great mystery that is death
>>
>>89565355
Strange indeed, in the perspective of modern "sex-positive" third-wave feminism her original portrayal is okay.

>>89565522
Anon, the goal isn't any "ideal". The goal is to accept that women don't have to be cookie-cutter barbie-dolls that always do as they're told and hopefully to show any positive alternative options to that.
>>
>>89565686
Hickman literally could not be bothered
>>
Jesus Christ, what's the point of even answering a question if a mod deletes anything that isn't /pol/ PC???
>>
>>89565774
Indigo?
>>
>>89564555

When the last time i saw a /pol/ get-together there were two blacks, an asian woman and a bunch of latinos and arabs, i think "blanket racism" is not a thing from them.

People really like to say "oh he's a stormfront shitwad, he must come from /pol/" every time they see someone being racist, as if their own boards could never just happen to have users like that. It's a bit ironic how /pol/ is in itself victim of blanket predjudice despite being the most diverse and tolerant board on the site, both in world wide ethoracial audience and ideas.
>>
>>89565686
really makes u think huh...
>>
>>89565896
/pol/ is a religion of peace

now please go back
>>
>>89565896
If the HWNDU stream going on right now isn't evidence of /pol/'s diversity I don't know what is. Also the /pol/tards who've been highjacking that stream all seem like pretty decent fellows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7ySvO6EcV4
>>
>>89565939

My main board is actuall /his/ but i notice the whining over /pol/ has become an open hate mongering slash shitposting campaign, i've seen four threads this week in which a guy goes "FUCKING /POL/ ARE EVERYWHERE WE CANT TALK ABOUT THIS SUBJECT THEY ARE SO TOUCHY I BET THEY'LL BE HERE ANY SECOND NOW" within the first few posts. And the threads weren't even controversial.

A few poor folks have utterly lost their minds it seems, the sheer amount of memeing has reduced them into blubbering, shrieking messes.
>>
>>89566000
eh just because a person shitpost doesn't mean they're a bad person

I take everything /pol/ says with a grain of salt, most of it is just what /b/ was 10 years ago. Keeps my blood pressure down.
>>
File: office ryan really dude.gif (2MB, 245x345px) Image search: [Google]
office ryan really dude.gif
2MB, 245x345px
>>89565896
>/pol/ is in itself victim of blanket predjudice despite being the most diverse and tolerant board on the site
>>
>>89565824
>>89566074
>thread is about a comic done for the Pulse nightclub shooting
>start bitching about DC's track record with female characters
you came here to shitpost, the mods are right to delete your post
>>
>>89566100
/pol/ has achieved a level of irony, shitposting, and memery we cannot even begin to comprehend

we are like little baby
>>
>>89566129
There is no limit to what I can comprehend.
>>
>>89566129
Pepe is going to end up in history textbooks because of them.

Let that sink in for a moment.
>>
>>89566144
yeah but they'll have him as a neo nazi symbol instead of telling the whole story or more accurately having him as a anarchy symbol that happened to swing right this time
>>
>>89566173
probably shouldn't have let neo-Nazis lay claim to him then
>>
>>89566173
such is history, can't really blame the future
>>
>>89566203
There is no way of stopping anyone from using Pepe or any other image or more importantly, the media from branding any image as an icon of any movement
>>
>>89566173
Become a historian anon. Preserve the truth for future generations.
Keep a copy of Boys Club in mint condition.
>>
>>89566237
those things are fucking expensive

and you have to out meme the media and their attempts at branding for the purpose of their agenda. Good luck with that
>>
File: 1431121178550.png (1MB, 836x1335px) Image search: [Google]
1431121178550.png
1MB, 836x1335px
>>89564066
>Shooter was Muslim who claimed loyalty to ISIS
>"These upper middle class white Christians with guns are the problem!"
>>
>>89566173

Pepe was a meme that was memed into a new stage of memery, and then, he went further beyond, and they memed him so hard he retroactively changed the metaphysical concept of meme.

He went from feels good frog to sad frog to normie icon, then he was purified in a cataclismic REEEEE, he peepee poopoo'd in abject chaos until he achieved spiritual smugness, and mantled kek, emerging as the god of chaos itself, and reality was his meme.

Book of Shadilay, 7,7:88
>>
>>89566071
It's gotten worse since the elections. Now you can't have a day on this board without some jerkoff bringing up how much they hate Trump in a discussion that has nothing to do with it and without a slightest provocation.
I get the irony, yeah, fuck off
>>
>>89566316
The fact that I understood all this kind of concerns me
>>
>>89566071
When people bitch about /pol/ they generally aren't pissed about users of /pol/ being on their board, but rather political "discussion" invading threads that could've done without it. Since /pol/ is for politics, unwanted political discussion is told to fuck off there.

It doesn't help that /pol/ users actually do go to other boards to false flag and shitpost. Stereotypes generally exist for a reason.
>>
>>89566173
could probably write a decent dissertation about Pepe's evolution

also the fact that there are going to be people getting PhDs and professorships in meme history is fucking bizarre to think about
>>
>>89565655
Rowling has an iron fist on all harry potter related things as it's the only thing keeping her rich
>>
>>89566372
in the end it's just hypercrisis theory, ideas growing beyond our control
>>
>>89566203

That's the thing though, /pol/ aren't neo Nazi's. Not all of them anyway. They just wanted to take back Pepe from the normies. You know how shit Facebook memes are. So they used him in the most racist and fucked up shit they could to reclaim him. They went so far that it's a hate symbol now. If /co/ had half the drive /pol/ has we could have got Bendis to kill himself years ago
>>
>>89566345
This. /pol/ crossboarders also have a strangely normative culture compared to other 4chan users, and regularly use bullshit MRA psychology to determine what's the "correct" way to fap to internet porn or to appreciate chinese cartoons that everyone else is doing wrong. It's just like whiny SJWs criticize you for your opinions but the other side of the political compass. So now we're getting shit on from both sides.
>>
File: 131133.jpg (11KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
131133.jpg
11KB, 225x224px
>>89566372

>You can now get a literal meme degree

Those crazy bastards
>>
>>89566451
>not Slott
I just want to enjoy Spider-Man again
>inb4 characterfag
I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>89566451
I don't even think it's that far.

I think most of /pol/ is just in things for the lols and that means anarchy. At the time the best way to spread anarchy was to back a dark horse and chaos through the Republican party's unpopular pick in the running for nomination.
>>
>>89566071

The election has had people see things in black and white. If I see somebody quote Harry potter again I'm going to drop a bollock. I feel like I'm the only person who noticed that the entire world is built on segregation. From the muggles to the houses. Even a good" Wizard like Dumbledore had a fucking slave race working at the school. How fucked up is that?
>>
File: 1468528081048.png (380KB, 940x747px) Image search: [Google]
1468528081048.png
380KB, 940x747px
>>89563929
>>
>>89566517
I mean the whole point of the sixth book was that Dumbledore wasn't perfect and infallible

and the wizards' separation from the muggles is less like segregation and more like hiding
>>
>>89566509

Yeah at the start /pol/ went with Trump because they thought it would be the most assuming sand he was, Imagine how boring the election would be if it was Hillary v Jeb. It's just as the election went on they saw more they liked in him
>>
>>89566517
I'm pretty sure their society isn't supposed to be seen as perfect. That's kind of the purpose of characters like Hermione and Luna who challenge the accepted beliefs and the whole fact that their savior is an outsider to the culture despite his importance.
>>
>>89566605
>I mean the whole point of the sixth book was that Dumbledore wasn't perfect and infallible

Literally slaves anon that's a bit much for "Dumbledore fucks up sometimes". The houses are bullshit as well, I'm sure a lot of those Slytherin kids wouldn't be such cunts if the entire school wasn't against them from day one
>>
>>89566633
I mean honestly, a good chunk of /pol/ is underage.

a lot of threads are about family member's with differing political opinions and how to make them see their side etc.

it's more about rebelling and wanting to watch the world burn, like /b/ was back in the day
>>
>>89566638
>>89566517

I just don't get why so many wizards were against Voldemort. Mr Wesley is treated like a freak for liking Muggles. Most wizards treat them with complete contempt.
>>
>>89566687
>>89566633

It didn't help that Hillary was shit to be fair
>>
>>89566666
the sixth book was literally "shit Dumbledore actually fucks up A LOT"

also school houses is just a thing at British boarding schools apparently
>>
>>89566711

Yeah but those kids are just separated at random. The hat is pretty much "This is you for the rest of your life"
>>
>>89566666
get out of here with your lies almost double Satan
>>
>>89563929
I chuckle at how both of the couples look exactly the same

Like some kind of incest masturbation couple.
>>
>>89563985
Marvel works with IDW also. IDW publishes some of Marvel's collected editions and artist editions.
>>
>>89566781

I just love how the lesbians are fat. Points to DC for accuracy
>>
>>89564066
>>Taking shots at based Priest and his loyal membership to the NRA

Gay
>>
>>89566799
how does that page have anything to do with Christopher Priest
>>
>>89563929
They gave you the gift of Bendis ingrate.

He's solely responsible for 40 % of the sales with 50% going to Batman. 5% the cool Wonder Woman cover and what's left divided up between meaningless cameos and gay stuff.
>>
>>89566814
Because it's a blanket statement as he's stating that fuck everyone that associates with NRA which happens to include Priest.
>>
>>89566129
>>89566071

/pol/ is old /b/ reincarnate

bringing newfags to the website, but they were already coming before too.

they worship a deification of chaos
>>
>>89563929
This is disgusting. Golden Age and Silver Age Superman wouldn't stand for this.
>>
>>89564029
Archie was there.
>>
>>89566852
>/pol/ is old /b/ reincarnate

/pol/ is old /b/ is old /b/ took itself seriously.
>>
>>89566691
I didn't see it as a contempt among the non-evil people, just that they looked down upon those who couldn't do magic. Like they didn't even have a proper role for people born into their society but who didn't have magic. Siding with Voldemort is too extreme and would be like siding with someone who wants to kill people in wheelchairs. How they treat tech is similar. The dad seen as weird because it's thought of as beneath them and unnecessary. And strong magic fucks up electricity it's not entirely illogical for them to see it as excessive/incompatible.

But most of the themes are not really that strong anyway. Ultimately it's a story about a kid beating a bad guy.
>>
>>89566109
What the fuck did you think the thread was talking about when that was posted?
It was a response post.
And before you get high and mighty again, remember that your response post isn't on the original thread topic either.
And neither were any of the posts responding with opposing opinions on that "not-on-topic" subject matter.
It seems like it's the (on-/co/-topic) opinion that was the only offense, not any actual rule violation.
After all, the rules state that you should be able to post about comparing different comic-company depictions on a thread about comparing different comic-company depictions.
>>
>>89566949

Can we please not talk about fucking Harry "the desctruction of modern literature" Potter on /co/?

JK Assface hates comics so lets just not talk about fucking Harry Potter.
>>
>>89567003
I didn't know Alan Moore posted on /co/
>>
>>89567003
Modern """""""literature""""""" deserves to be destroyed..
>>
>>89566970
there there anon

it'll be ok
>>
>>89567052

Yes, because of JK Fuckknuckle.
>>
>>89567067
Because it hasn't been good for decades.
And frankly, shit like Hunger Games is far more offensive.
>>
>>89567067
She's bad but if you think she's the worst then I hope you never wake up from your lovely dream.
>>
>>89564066
>I won't make this political
>makes it political
>remember you're only allowed to hate groups that I decide!
>hating a protected group based arbitrarily on my likes and dislikes is off limits though!
>>
>>89567103
nice ending though
>>
>>89567086

She is the worst because of her influence.

Since Harry Potter has been released fiction have gone to shit. Because people who read Harry Potter while growing up aren't reading literature with any complexity at all.

Look at fucking John Green. John Green shouldn't sell as well as he does, but because people who read Harry Potter don't know what good prose is they eat up people like John Green and Nicolas Sparks. Shit like Hunger Games and 50 Shades of Grey wouldn't sell nearly as well as they did if JK Fuckhead hadn't crippled a generation of readers.

Hell, there was some retarded interviewer talking to George RR Martin and she said she thought Song of Ice and Fire was better than Lord of the Rings. The expression on his face wasn't one of humility at such a comparison it was "wow this person interviewing me is one of the stupidest people I've ever met". That how insidious JK Smegmabreath is.
>>
>>89568040
Ian Fleming and Thomas Harris planted the seeds with their garbage. Rowling just landed a finishing blow.
>>
Virtue Signaling: The comic.
>>
>>89564587
My mother's one of those gun-hating lefties, so maybe I can try to explain how they see things (not one myself). It mostly comes down to the fact that they see guns, as, ultimately, an instrument for wounding and killing, and thus don't see the point of them (outside of more rural activities such as hunting). Self defense? Their answer would be a knife or a tazer. Own them because they're cool? Just not something they can truly empathize with. Own them because of fear of government? Their argument would be that it won't actually accomplish anything. This is driven by some very real concerns about suicide rates and instances of kids getting killed by improperly secured friearms that are very real. The problem is that they latch on to mass shootings, probably the biggest issue that a gun ban wouldn't solve.
>>
>>89568093

Neither Ian Fleming nor Thomas Harris had nearly the same popularity as JK I-Hate-Scotland. Her shit is like Lord of the Rings popular. But Tolkien actually knew what prose and storytelling are. Like Tolkien she was very popular was young readers. Unlike Tolkien she didn't teach people how to read.

The type of people who read Ian Fleming and Thomas Harris were never going to read Pynchon or McCarthy. But now that everyone from a generation has read Harry "Mary Sue" Potter they aren't going to read anything of value, not write anything of value.

>>89568097

I'm the OP and only read the book today. I found Love is Love to be incredibly cathartic. Just because you don't like the idea that a book can have a view that we shouldn't kill people because of their sexuality doesn't mean the only people who buy the book are buying it to show how "virtuous" they are.
>>
>>89568040
Blaming all that shit on Rowling isn't really fair though. She's been as much a product of that environment as its enabler. That's just what pop culture does to art standards.

I wouldn't even say she's the worst of it. I would more blame video games for making people believe world immersion and legit good storytelling are the same thing.
>>
>>89568177
>The problem is that they latch on to mass shootings, probably the biggest issue that a gun ban wouldn't solve.

Actually if you look at places where semi-auto and automatic guns have been banned mass-shooting rates have gone down significantly. Australia is a really good example of it.

But I do agree with you. I don't view the issue of mass-shootings and gun violence in the US entirely to do with people owning guns (nearly everyone in Switzerland owns a fucking assault rifles and they have more guns deaths from suicide than homicide yearly), but in Switzerland everyone is TRAINED with guns, and gun safety, plus mental health is treated a lot better there than it is in the States.
>>
>>89568198
>"Tolkien was good" meme
You're a teenage girl, aren't you? Only they think Tolkien is anything but mediocre genre fiction, and read him to feel more intelligent than the rest of the cattle.
>>
>>89568198
You'll never be an independent nation, Jock. Get over it son.
>>
>>89568198
>were never going to read Pynchon or McCarthy
And they'd be right to do so.
>>
>>89568198

I was mostly talking about DC and IDW. Even the stated purpose of giving the proceeds reeks of "Look how virtuous and progressive we are. Now go out and buy our other products because we are such gooood people"

But yeah, now that you bring it up, Im pretty sure that people are buying it to show to at least themselves that they are "virtuous"
>>
A question. What is wrong with Harry Potter other than "it influenced tons of bad shit"?
It's a kids' literature, that was never ever complex nor it should be. Hell, the series Rowling ripped off (I like the Worst Witch, it's a good series for kids, but let's be honest here) was even less complex.
>>
>>89564587
>>89568177

The problem the progressive left (and really the center) has with guns are:

(a) the lack of enforcement of existing laws (for example, people on the no fly lists being able to buy guns and people being able to buy in ways that go around existing limitations on the number of guns, ammo, etc.)

(b) assault guns, machine guns, any rapid repeat fire weapon, armor piercing bullets, etc. etc.

You don't need a machine gun to keep from bein gay bashed and you don't need an assault rifle much less an RPG to defend your home in a burglary or home invasion situation.
>>
>>89568652
(a) is a pretty legitimate point.

(b) is just sillly. Assault rifles and machine guns aren't even the most practical ways to commit a mass shooting.
>>
>>89568198
>The type of people who read Ian Fleming and Thomas Harris were never going to read Pynchon or McCarthy
Oh wow, it's a /lit/ard mindset.
I sincerely hate the implication that if someone can read simple things and think they're good, they will never read anything complex or that there's anything wrong with simple things. (not defending shit like Hunger Games, by the way. It's terrible even from a pulp fiction standpoint)
It's just a belief that reeks of superiority complex.
>>
>>89568511
so you're mad because DC and IDW are marketing themselves well? Or that people are buying the book because of the talent in it and it also goes to support a charity fun they want to fund?

Do people go out of their way to show they bought the book on twitter or something? I'm drawing a blank here.
>>
>>89564066
>leftist

Sure, those soviet, Cuban and Chinese faggots were totally progressive, is not western degenerates and western capitalism at all
>>
>>89563929
Forget that shit, TRUNKS are back
>>
File: 1483146050587.jpg (913KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1483146050587.jpg
913KB, 1988x3056px
>>89565293
>>
File: 1476816250238.jpg (49KB, 692x969px) Image search: [Google]
1476816250238.jpg
49KB, 692x969px
>>89564066
>LATINX
>>
>>89563929
>I want EVERYBODY in the world to do the things I deem right!!!
>>
>>89564451
Bob "Starfire" Smith.
>>
>>89568198
>Just because you don't like the idea that a book can have a view that we shouldn't kill people because of their sexuality

Literally nobody in this thread disagrees with that idea. The thing that's making us mad is the fact that they're using a book supposed that's supposed to be honoring shooting victims to preach ethnic diversity and bash Republicans, even though Republicans had absolutely nothing to do with the shooting.
>>
>>89568888
>implying the modern social justice movement isn't a delayed-action memetic weapon created by the KGB in the 1960s via the "Long March Through the Institutions" for the purpose of destroying western civilisation so that the Soviets could pick up the ruins that outlived it's creators.
It's all connected Anon.
>>
>>89570472
I know, why the x? Can't they just say latin? I mean, people know about Latin America so it's not like they'll be confused.
>>
>>89563929
Is that how they're cheating the trunks back?
>>
>>89568040
Yeah that is pretty bad, but it's not like they didn't have the freedom to read good books. Look at Charles Dickens' books: they have a flow and rhythmic sounding style despite being prose writing. Modern books don't have that. It's grating to open up a random book and have the words jumbled up, without any sort of structure or beauty to them. Blaming Rowling just makes it look like these writers had no freedom.
>>
>>89563985
Oh, IDW did it? Any Transformers in it?
>>
>>89570823
Specical snowflakes need a special snowflake word to feel gratified.
>>
>>89563929
> So I picked up Love is Love

Faggot.
>>
File: acvr.jpg (664KB, 1280x1961px) Image search: [Google]
acvr.jpg
664KB, 1280x1961px
>>89564029
>>89564059
They did in past.
>>
>>89570823
Latin means European though not Latin American.

I assumed the x is just so you don't get into a Pokemon situation of saying Latin@ or being forced to say "Latina or Latino" a shitload of times.
>>
File: Love is Love 1.jpg (706KB, 994x1528px) Image search: [Google]
Love is Love 1.jpg
706KB, 994x1528px
>>89563929
Dumping the pages I liked enough to save.
>>
File: Love is Love 2.jpg (683KB, 994x1528px) Image search: [Google]
Love is Love 2.jpg
683KB, 994x1528px
>>89573855
>>
File: Love is Love 3.jpg (1MB, 1988x1528px) Image search: [Google]
Love is Love 3.jpg
1MB, 1988x1528px
>>89573878
Love IS Love?
>>
File: Love is Love 4.jpg (624KB, 994x1528px)
Love is Love 4.jpg
624KB, 994x1528px
>>89573898
>>
>expecting Ike the Kike to do charity work
>like, ever
How new are you,OP?
>>
>It's a 3% of the Population needs representation in 100% of all media episode

Why don't you faggots just be happy with what you get?
>>
File: Love is Love 5.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Love is Love 5.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>89573914
Only saved because I was pleasantly surprised Liam Sharp's still around.
Give his & JM DeMatties' Man-Thing a look. Good shit.
>>
>>89573929
>help! I'm being oppressed!
Complain to your new PotUS.
>>
File: Love is Love 6.jpg (716KB, 994x1528px)
Love is Love 6.jpg
716KB, 994x1528px
>>89573971
>>89573926
Surely Ike does charity. Veterans stuff, at least.
But yeah, given he once asked an employee why he hadn't killed his gay son he probably wouldn't have been interested.
>>
File: Love is Love 7.jpg (516KB, 994x1528px)
Love is Love 7.jpg
516KB, 994x1528px
>>89574036
>>
File: Love is Love 8.jpg (613KB, 994x1528px) Image search: [Google]
Love is Love 8.jpg
613KB, 994x1528px
>>89574057
>Aaron does the most Aaron page he can
>>
File: Love is Love 9.jpg (493KB, 994x1528px) Image search: [Google]
Love is Love 9.jpg
493KB, 994x1528px
>>89574081
Is it bad that I want details of the "true story"?
>>
>>89573987
>Help! Marvel didn't panderto my niche enough this week!

Why don't you complain to Soros?
>>
File: Love is Love 10.jpg (540KB, 994x1526px) Image search: [Google]
Love is Love 10.jpg
540KB, 994x1526px
>>89574099
>>
>>89571075
Pretty sure Latino is the generalized term. Latinx is some hackneyed way of trying to be gender neutral.
>>
File: Love is Love 11.jpg (799KB, 994x1528px) Image search: [Google]
Love is Love 11.jpg
799KB, 994x1528px
>>89574116
>>89563929
>>
File: Love is Love 12.jpg (801KB, 994x1528px)
Love is Love 12.jpg
801KB, 994x1528px
>>89574149
Last one. Be advised: it's a doozy.
Mostly saved so I can look into it later.
>>
>>89574127
Latino is actually suppose to be the "politically correct" term that central and south americans chose for themselves. As Hispanic means "belonging to spain" or something.

But because Hispanic sounds fancier than Latino, people automatically think that Hispanic is the politically correct term.

tl;dr: SJWs cannot get their shit together.
>>
>>89574204
There is some confusion with 'Latino", too.

Some people apply Latino to "descendants of Latin speakers", so basically Greece.

Granted, it was a white supremacist saying this, so take it with a grain of salt.
>>
File: Freeway.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Freeway.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>89574195
We're calling it, a three-way.
>>
File: 1482960049360.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1482960049360.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>89566601
>>89564066
There were some very good pages on it without any kind of agenda; it's just teaching respect. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>89574195
HE'S CRUSHING THAT GAY MAN
SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING
>>
>>89563929
While we're on the subject, why don't DC and Marvel do cross overs anymore? I remember they used to do them when I was younger but it's been years. I'm honestly wondering.
>>
>>89574195
I need the last panel redrawn into an explosion. Anyone willing or should I take it to /r/?
>>
>>89568652
>>89568177
Why is /co/ of all boards one of the only boards people will talk about opposing viewpoints without ad hominem?
>>
>>89564066
>(((Rosenberg)))
>>
>>89574621
>What the fuck is DC anyway? They'd be better off calling it AOL Comics. At least people know what AOL is. I mean, they have Batman and Superman, and they don't know what to do with them. That's like being a porn star with the biggest dick and you can't get it up. What the fuck?

>Joe Quesada, 28 April 2002

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Joe_Quesada
>>
>>89574474
That "faggots" panel reminds me of that Chick Tracts kid who wanted to become god.
>>
>>89574195
ALLAHU AHKBAR
>>
>>89574204
>>89574305
>>89574127

The terms are mostly to promote pan south and central american solidarity by commie types. Hispanic was depreciated by some because brazil isn't spanish enough. Latino was pushed by the french to try to unite against the anglosphere.

Hispania is an actual place in europe. But nobody gives a fuck about the extra confusiion this causes. And the old french definition of latino absolutely included parts of europe. If Rome, birthplace of latin isn't latino, then who the fuck is?

Note that all of this naming garbage is primarily north america. The actual guatemalans and equadorians don't call themselves that shit.

>In a recent study, most Spanish speakers of Spanish or Latin American descent did not choose to use the terms "Hispanic" or "Latino" when describing their identity. Instead, they preferred to be identified by their country of origin. Over half of those surveyed said they had no preference for either term. When forced to choose, 33% chose "Hispanic" and 14% chose "Latino."

So, not even a plurality chose either term, when forced to. And of course they didn't survey the indios in south and central america. Their choice of hispanic or latino would be even lower.

It should be a suprise to no one that politically concocted words designed to push an ideological position results in a political clusterfuck.

Last I checked, the current accepted terms are: Hispanic/Latino used interchangably. Hispanic mostly used in the west, latino in the east of America. Chicano, which is mexican and mexican american specific and Latinx, by the pink haired neologistic crowd who think Latino is sexist. And in latin america, nobody gives a fuck what the MECHA pochos are doing.

Video related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLqqZmNFa_A
>>
>>89568652
>people on the no fly lists being able to buy guns and people being able to buy in ways that go around existing limitations on the number of guns, ammo, etc.

-the no-fly list is a joke, people have gotten on it because they literally have similar-sounding names to a suspicious guy, they should in no way limit the rights of citizens

-there are no such thing as gun show loop holes, anyone who says this has never attempted to buy guns, read his state and federal laws or visited a gun store, every purchase needs specific background checks and controlled items are subject to stamps, taxes and endless waiting periods.

>You don't need a machine gun to keep from bein gay bashed and you don't need an assault rifle much less an RPG to defend your home in a burglary or home invasion situation.

bill of rights, not bill of needs. Cops don't need to have assault rifles and armored cars to patrol the streets or fulfill arrest warrants, but they have all that, Citizens must never be absolutely inferior to the government they might need to fight against, be their state, or the union itself.

besides, these weapons are expensive and used in less than 0.01% of crimes, they're literally the safest weapons to own.
>>
>>89564422
Because it's a fucking fictional character and not every writer cares about continuity, get over it.
>>
>>89568652

The progressive left keeps passing idiotic and counterproductive laws in the first place, and doing shit like redefining pump action shotguns and revolvers as assault weapons.

And your knowledge of guns is severely lacking. AR 15's for example are actually a better choice than most hunting rifles for example, and a highly recomended choice because it's easier for women and smaller people to use, and, because they penetrate through walls less. If they were so dangerous, then we definitely shouldn't be putting them in the back of police cruisers all across america.

But beyond that I generally agree. I would point out that the focus is in the wrong direction: It's still focused on the gun, when crime stats prove that focusing on the criminals, many of who aren't allowed to have guns in the first place legally gets the most millage.
>>
>>89577274
>>89577060
>>89576860
Buona copiapasta, fratello.
>>
>>89566709
Well, yes, Trump's greatest advantage was more or less not being Hillary Clinton, the woman who even while employing every dirty trick in the book couldn't beat an ex reality TV show host.

Let that sink in. Hillary Clinton, got beaten by a landslide, when her opponent got around the same amount of votes as Mitt Romney.

Hillary Clinton had to cheat the preliminaries to beat a social-democratic jew.

And that's without even touching on the many conspiracies sorrounding her, some of which seem oddly plausible.

It's like having a fucking saturday morning cartoon villain who became a politician.
>>
File: 1485204803248.jpg (15KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1485204803248.jpg
15KB, 300x225px
>>89564422
>>
>>89568796

I'm not saying that people can't enjoy something like Fleming and also enjoy something like Joyce.

I'm saying that most of the people who read Fleming or Harris aren't going to read Joyce. Which is fine. The problem with JK I'm-not-a-racist-but-my-books-are is that her influence on literature has been incredibly insidious with how it's affected a massive amount of young readers who don't pick up anything more complex because they think Harry Potter is the height of literary achievement.
Thread posts: 263
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.