[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One Of The Three Jokers, Uncovered, In Tomorrow’s Harley Quinn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: three-jokers.jpg (319KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
three-jokers.jpg
319KB, 1366x768px
>Harley recognizes the Joker by his dick
But which Joker is it?

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/01/31/one-of-the-three-jokers-uncovered-in-tomorrows-harley-quinn-in-a-very-intimate-fashion-spoilers/
>>
>>89557205
>giving my clicks to Rich "I steal leaks from Scanbro" Johnston
Pass.
>>
>>89557205

My theory is this.

One of the Jokers will be Harley's boyfriend Joker. Who is sweet to her and doesn't abuse her. He'll mainly show up in Harley's books.

One of the Jokers will be Batman's Joker (who also is abusive to Harley). This is the Joker which will be appearing most in Batman comics.

The third Joker will be some kind of cosmic/elder god Joker who is going to be killed at some point during their Doctor Manhattan/Rebirth event.
>>
>>89557289
I'll paste it for you bro.

>In Justice League, before DC Rebirth, and further confirmed just after, we discovered that there were three Jokers, not one Joker.
>In tomorrow’s Harley Quinn, we discover the real identity of one of them. And how he became the Joker. And also how Harley Quinn realised this wasn’t her Joker. Down to a very intimate give-away.
>Yes, yes, I’m talking about his penis.
>>
>>89557338

To further explain this.

It will be a way for Harley to be able to date a non-problematic Joker. It will be a way for Batman to have Joker as a villain who is fine with killing kids and all that jazz. And it will also be a way for DC to cash in on a "Death of the Joker" event.
>>
>>89557338
There are some issues here.

>Why would one of the Jokers get with Harley so badly?
>Why would the Joker who's NOT Harley's Joker want to be with Harley?

Maybe it's split personalities materialized in three bodies, who the fuck knows.
>>
>>89557205
>>89557338
I think bleeding cool got it wrong. This book is hardly in continuity.
>>
>>89557511
If they say in the book that he's one of the Joker, he is.
>>
>>89557483

The Joker who isn't "Harley's Joker" likes fucking with Harley because he's the Joker. Maybe he's even the Joker who "made" Harley, but it was another Joker who fell in love with her.
>>
>give one of the big mysterys to this book
>spends 3 issues on it
>joker practically isn't in the first issue
>3 issues share a story about vampires
>main joker story centers around an OC
Of every Rebirth plot hook this has been the biggest dropping of the ball.
>>
>>89557338
at this point, everyone thinks the 3 jokers are
> "Boner" Joker, the clown prince of crime and probably the one who treats Harley like the lady she isnt, and never kills
> Pre-crisis Joker, the crowbar prince of killing robins and massive troll who kills only if its fun
>Scott Snyder Batman aka "The Edgemaster". The one with the Harley Quinn skeletons in his basement
>>
>>89557936
So who's this one wanting to shack up with Harley? Golden Age, TKJ or the edgiest one?
>>
>>89558145
meant the second as post-crisis, my bad
>>
>>89558170
Also, who's the one who MADE Harley? And the one Harley fucked, because it's not this one?
>>
File: ss15-21.png (186KB, 440x235px) Image search: [Google]
ss15-21.png
186KB, 440x235px
>>89558197
That was already answered, anon.
The skeletons at the floor are "previous" Harleys
>>
>Golden age Joker is known for his boner
>Harley knows that this Joker isn't "hers" because his dick is different

How far does this go Bros?
>>
>>89558468
So Harley fucked Edgemaster.
In Futures End she ends up with Edgemaster.
And Golden Age for some reason wants Harley? Or is it TKJ?
>>
File: 1484231925285.jpg (110KB, 636x597px) Image search: [Google]
1484231925285.jpg
110KB, 636x597px
>>89558145
But i thought one of them was comfirmed to be the guy from killing joke?

I would be so happy if this one
>> "Boner" Joker, the clown prince of crime
was true because my favorite joker would be back
>>
>>89558468
for fucks sake, put a bigger one, dr. Pym
>>
>>89558645
>>89558468
But this Joker completely changed personality. Compare it to how it was before the n52.
>>
>>89558705
That's because there are 3 jokers, that's why each one is so different
>>
>>89558947
So it would be classic joker 60's, The KJ Joker and then Endgame Joker?
>>
>>89558705
I know man, what I'm saying is that the Joker who created Harley was never like this.
>>
>>89559104
Maybe the killing joke Joker create the OG Harley because deep down he missed his wife, but Endgame Joker started to fuck up the Harleys for fun, do you guy think there honor among Jokers?
>>
How would they all have the exact same voice? These joker's have been able to fool people with heightened senses.
>>
>>89558983
40's, Post Crisis and New52
>>
>>89560520
Post crisis it's tecnically KJ Joker right?
>>
Harley's going to discover which Joker it is in a very uncomfortable place.
>>
>>89560935
The back of a Volkswagon?
>>
File: Boner of the year.jpg (116KB, 401x333px) Image search: [Google]
Boner of the year.jpg
116KB, 401x333px
>>89557376
This has to be a joke.
>>
I'm shocked by this because I thought Harley's book was non canon because it makes absolutely no fucking sense
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.