[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rebirth is bringing back a lot of fan favorite couples, from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2902.jpg (235KB, 1200x776px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2902.jpg
235KB, 1200x776px
Rebirth is bringing back a lot of fan favorite couples, from Oliver Queen and Dinah Lance to Lois and Clark. But when is this classic couple coming back?
>>
>>89556780
They had a team-up but it didn't go anywhere.

Also Hal is in Spaaaaaaaaace and both Simon and Jessica are occupying the Earth Lanterns role so all of Hal's relationships on Earth are put to a halt.
>>
File: SDOTU_Cv25.jpg (276KB, 791x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SDOTU_Cv25.jpg
276KB, 791x1200px
>>89556780
>But when is this classic couple coming back?
I don't know, but it feels like they're bringing back all the classic Ollie stuff EXCEPT Hal and it's a bummer

at least Scooby Doo is giving me what I want
>>
>>89556780
>Modern day politics with Hal and Ollie
please no
>>
>>89558002
More like Ollie goes ultra crazy liberal and Hal is just reacts like a normal person.

Which they have been doing for years now.
>>
>>89558398
And somehow Ollie is 99% percent right
>>
>>89558398

>Ollie looks at Earth politics and says "I don't want to live on this planet anymore", so Hal grants him his wish.
>>
File: holy_crap.png (595KB, 944x458px) Image search: [Google]
holy_crap.png
595KB, 944x458px
>>89557797
I did not know this happened. I must read this.
>>
>>89558868
I don't think it's out yet
>>
>>89558441
If the writing is good neither of the two should be labeled "right" in the work, it should be left to the interpretation of the reader.
>>
>>89558944
Then I'll look forward to it. I want to give the person who thought to bring Ollie and Hal in the Scooby-Doo comics a hug.
>>
>>89556780
I miss them, they had a physically violent relationship and Ollie could be a jerk but the love was sincere.

I also loved that it made Barry jealous.
>>
>>89559008
This anon gets it.

>>89556780
I would love for this couple to come back, but I'm happy with both books going at their own pace.
>>
>>89558644

Fuck yeah, dude! I'd read the shit out of that.

Green Arrow: IN SPACE
>>
>>89560188
>Hard Travelin' Heroes... IN SPACE
>>
I'd rather the Titans go to space and Kyle and Wally hang a bit.
>>
Never, you can't write a book about social justice headlined by two FUCKING WHITE MALES any more.
>>
>>89558644
>>89560188
>>89560234
I hate when /co/ comes out with a cool idea and knowing it won't happen.

That said I'm sure Ollie and Hal have had a space adventure but it's not the same.
>>
>>89560482

>white

They green breh
>>
>>89560482

Make Mogo the headliner. He's not white or male.
>>
>>89560482
Hal is a jew, that's good enough
>>
>>89560482
Just make it really homoerotic, that way both SJWs and the rest of us will be happy.
>>
>>89560281
>Kylefags

Don't make Wally carry that baggage
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.