[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fun Fact

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Blue Holly Agate was in "The Answer"
>>
>>89556444
Kek
>>
>>89556416
Pic related has gem on the chest.
The one in the bomb has it on the back of her head.
>>
Who???
>>
>>89556416
kill yourself
>>
>>89556539
BUT this is also where her collar thingy is
>>
Why is Steven such a fat ugly piece of shit?
>>
>>89556576
the collar thingy in the bomb is a diamond if you want to get into specifics. Also she is wearing a dress in this pic.
>>
>>89556612
Have you seen his parents?
>>
>>89556649
What is regeneration
>>
File: 1478054525204.png (223KB, 350x499px) Image search: [Google]
1478054525204.png
223KB, 350x499px
>>89556682
Ah yes, that explains it.
>>
>>89556693
what is the fact of multiple gems of the same type existing.
>>
>>89556781
Those are some ugly little black midgets.
>>
People are not forced to use Generals idiot

they are allowed to have threads provided they have a subject
>>
The first thing I did when she was revealed was go back and see if she was in there, since so many of those gems have obvious "this is going to be a character" designs.
>>
>>89556987
>implying you didn't jerk off to a picture of her while shoving your homemade anal beads made out of rocks up your ass until you cummed all over the pictures and farted the anal beads out
>>
>>89557163
delet this
>>
>>89557163
>>89557267
You should both delete yourselves.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.