[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super Sons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: C3fpijaUoAE9K1y.jpg (116KB, 633x971px) Image search: [Google]
C3fpijaUoAE9K1y.jpg
116KB, 633x971px
Who else is excited?
>>
>>89552263
I guess, it's like a crossover between tomasi's batman and robin and his superman book
>>
>>89552263
Please tell me this isn't another variant for #1? Because this getting ridiculous.
>>
I hope Jimenez is a regular.
>>
File: C3fplIkUMAI-xd1.jpg (43KB, 312x480px) Image search: [Google]
C3fplIkUMAI-xd1.jpg
43KB, 312x480px
>>89552349

I would be lying then.
>>
File: C3BAC2GUsAAghWP.jpg (120KB, 800x1047px) Image search: [Google]
C3BAC2GUsAAghWP.jpg
120KB, 800x1047px
Also welp I thought it would be out tomorrow but it's actually still 2 weeks away. That"s a downer.
>>
>>89552263
I hate Damian so no
>>
I asked my LCS to order me all the variants this launched with back when it was first announced, unaware that it was going to blow up.

How fucked is my wallet in two weeks?
>>
>>89553803
Most of them are store exclusives.
>>
>>89552263
Tomorrow?
>>
>>89553662
You should probably kill your self
>>
>>89556434
Fuck off, Damianfag. God how I wish they could permaban you.
>>
>>89553885
Oh good, I was worried for a moment.

>>89555216
Read the thread, anon.
Two weeks.
>>
>>89553662
I don't get this attitude. Have you actually read Damian in anything other than the first time he showed up?

A Friend of mine is just like you, but he's never actually read anything with Damian in it. To which I can only say you need to give the kid a chance he gets better.
>>
>>89552263
Can't wait, i wasn't excited at first, but to ask won me over.
>>
>>89556896
I'd guess that anon was either baiting damifag or they're a Timfag.
>>
>>89556928
Tomasi won me over...
Not to ask. Gdamn autocorrect.
>>
>>89556939
My guess is bait. I legit don't get this viewpoint. The only way I've ever got my friend to back off the Damian bashing was to assail the fact that he must not like Damian because he's Bruce's (genetic) son. And at least dc had the guts to let a character have a pseudo relationship and a child.

Press f to pay respects to Mr. And Mrs. Parker
>>
>>89557065
I can't see it, either. Morrison's Batman and Robin was just a blast, he and Grayson were an absolute joy to read. Heck, Tomasi set a great tone coming after him, too!
King wrote a great Damian over in Grayson, too!

I wonder if people aren't hating him as a knee-jerk "oh look, another Robin" reaction. If so in your friend's case, they're a bit late to be jumping on that boat.
>>
>>89557446
Could be, he also probably won't let go of Tim Drake. Surprising since he practically humps Stephanie Brown as the one true batgirl....
>>
>>89557446
>>89557065
>being shills for comic book sasuke
Only fujos and pedos are excited for this book.
>>
>>89557557
I'm sorry you hate fun, anon.
>>
>>89557557
Other anon said on other thread, he is much more like Kilua from HxH.
>>
>>89557557
>comic book sasuke
not even close
>>
>>89558303
Don't know from Adam on hxh. What I know of sasuke and Damian, I'll say that sasuke didn't deserve a happy ending. He spent the better part of his formative years fucking shit up for everyone just to make it out clear in the end.

Damian had a few learning experiences and cleaned up his act.
>>
>>89552263
Shouldn't that named fit better if they were Supes kids ?
>>
>>89552263
Excited? No.

That'd be the understatement of the year.
>>
>>89558862

one of them is...
>>
>>89557557
kill yourself. just because you can only look at boys like that faggot in the Superman storytimes doesn't mean the rest of us do.
>>
>>89552263
I'm excited for the doujins this'll inspire. The Nips already love them.
>>
>>89552263
I am, anon.
Very excited.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.