[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of this episode of Sonic Boom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1482068095004.png (324KB, 640x349px)
1482068095004.png
324KB, 640x349px
What do you think of this episode of Sonic Boom?
>>
>>89535480
It's not what we think that matters. It's what the original bronie thinks.
>>
>>89535480
Art
>>
>>89535480
I love the fact that it exists.
>>
>>89535480
I kind of want to fuck that Tapir.
>>
chrischan said it's not based on him
>>
File: Tapir in heat.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tapir in heat.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>89535689
There's still time.
>>
>>89535999
The tapir. Not the inspiration.
>>
File: Kaathe&Fraampt.jpg (31KB, 618x335px) Image search: [Google]
Kaathe&Fraampt.jpg
31KB, 618x335px
This Thread?
>>
>>89535480
Every fucking time I see the thumbnail for this image I think it's a painting of a pregnant Sonic holding his belly
>>
>>89536831
I actually came in here to post the same thing. Given that this is a satire of fan art, it doesn't surprise me.
>>
DON'T
>>
>>89537224
CALL
>>
>>89537294
ANYBODY
>>
>>89536831
Same.
>>
>>89535997
He's not wrong, there's a few riffs that are very clearly based on the most famous Sonic Autist, but Marc's generic enough that he's representative of all Sonic Autists.
>>
>>89538051
>Marc's generic enough that he's representative of all Sonic Autists

True but there is still a lot of very obvious Chris in there. The writer may not have intended it but it's clear that some people in various levels working on the show knew about him and infused a lot of him into that episode.

It's like the blue arms joke. The defence is that Chris wasn't the only Sonic autist bitching about it which makes it a broader jab at the obsessive parts of the fandom. But honestly how many others can you name? How many others went to jail over blue armed Sonic? If you were an artist working on the show and you knew nothing about the blue arms shit at all and had to google it for more information the entire first page of results is about Chris-Chan macing that dude.
>>
Comedy gold. I just want more episodes.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.