[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel vs Dc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Who, in your opinion is the better company, who has the better comics
You can choose one for company and choose the other for comics if you feel that way.
>>
Welcome to /co/, fucko.
>>
File: Comic Book Publishers.png (428KB, 1500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Comic Book Publishers.png
428KB, 1500x600px
Console wars are stupid.

Just like what you like, and quit worrying about someone else liking X more than you or Y less than you.
>>
>>89534623
30s: DC
40s: DC
50s: DC
60s: Marvel
70s: Marvel
80s: Marvel
90s: DC
2000s: DC
2010s: DC
>>
DC is the better company

and the way it's going right now, I have to say DC's comics are better. Which is kind of annoying to me, because frankly I don't like DC's universe as much as Marvels. It feels small
>>
>>89534623
DC. If it wasn't for Spider-Man and The Fantastic Four, Marvel would be less then an after thought to me.
>>
>>89534778
This.
>>
I prefer DC's characters, mostly because I watched the DC superhero cartoons before I got into superhero comics.

For comics, overall, I read much more Marvel, even now, when I think DC has better comics overall. The "Marvel universe" concept and the soap opera nature of Marvel storytelling makes it easier to get hooked on it, while I actually prefer some DC characters outside their comics. (Batman is a better character than most of his runs.)
>>
>>89535681
I don't read marvel. Is their universe really that much bigger?
>>
Both are 90% shit with a few really good comics here and there.
>>
>>89535820
The Cosmic side is more fleshed out which really helps. DC has started taking steps to address that though.
>>
>>89535820
It's more that most of Marvel's characters were created as part of a shared universe and they mostly live in the same places, so crossovers are a natural part of that universe.

DC has tried to create a similar shared universe but they have to bend some of the characters out of shape to make them fit together.
>>
>>89534778
>80s
>not DC
>>
>>89535681
Same
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.