[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whys saturngirl in Arkham?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: dc-reb1-sat1.jpg (75KB, 640x577px) Image search: [Google]
dc-reb1-sat1.jpg
75KB, 640x577px
Whys saturngirl in Arkham?
>>
>>89530075
Read supergirl to find out anon
>>
She keeps talking about being from the future, and thus sounds like a crazy person.
>>
>>89530075
Because Arkham is in Gotham and the only way people will care about Z-list shit like Legion is if Batman is involved
>>
>>89530706
>Batman and the Legion of Superheroes
>Geoff Johns and Ivan Reis
>Batman travels to the 30th century and discovers that Gotham is still a fucking crime ridden shithole and that his parents are still fucking dead so he enlists the help of the newly returned Legion of Superheroes to help him protect one goddamn city because fuck the rest of the world.
>>
>>89530766
I could see that working as a comedy book
>>
>>89530795
Too bad. It's going to be super serious. Johns is going to show you that Batman is actually the bestest hero in the entire DC universe and that he's the real inspiration for the Legion.

Also, Cyborg shows up because Johns loves him so much but he will continue to not do a goddamn thing with him.
>>
>>89530766
He already took on the Legion and tied Triplicate Gril into the Siamese Human Knot
>>
>>89530838

Johns hates batman tho
>>
>>89530838
>Too bad. It's going to be super serious. Johns is going to show you that Batman is actually the bestest hero in the entire DC universe and that he's the real inspiration for the Legion.

If you really think that Johns likes Batman so much, you are retarded.

Johns was the one who retconned Birthright just to reintroduce the Legion to Clark's history.
>>
>>89530973
>>89531058
Look, guys, it was a really shitty joke. I don't know how you didn't get that from the first post I made. No, it's not funny. I probably tried too hard or didn't try hard enough. I don't know and I don't care.
>>
File: batlegion3.png (1MB, 1121x752px) Image search: [Google]
batlegion3.png
1MB, 1121x752px
>>89530766
>Batman and the Legion of Superheroes
Already happened. Batman hates time travellers, the future and The Legion, in particular the Threeboot Legion.
>>
>>89531130
He's still mad he never got to find out what happened with B5 and Invisible Kid.
>>
>>89531215
I can sympathise with that, but he's probably just mad that Clark has friends that aren't him.
>>
>>89531215
They started dating and remained happy until the horrors of living in a relationship with a 700 year difference in lifetime expectancy started to set in, I'm sure of it.
>>
>>89530838
>Johns
>Liking Batman
Batfags shit their pants over Johns "not getting Batman" aka not pushing the Batgod meme.

Besides it's Supes and Supergirl who are going to be meeting Saturn Girl.
>>
File: nobatman.png (39KB, 1151x759px) Image search: [Google]
nobatman.png
39KB, 1151x759px
>>89531130
Also
>>
>>89531742
I'm sure one of them can invent a de-aging potion or something.
>>
File: amazing heroes 49.jpg (713KB, 1219x1920px) Image search: [Google]
amazing heroes 49.jpg
713KB, 1219x1920px
>>89530706
>Because Arkham is in Gotham and the only way people will care about Z-list shit like Legion is if Batman is involved

WE HAVE TO GO BACK!
>>
>>89534605
How low it's Harley selling to not being in the Top 100?

I know it's from the 80s/90s, just making a joke
>>
>>89534605
DCucks on suicide watch.

It's fascinating that all of DC's top sellers back then were team books.
>>
>>89534605
>Barely a number 1 in sight.
>triple digit series
Almost brings a tear to my eye.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.