[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one is the worst little sister?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: the worst sisters.png (147KB, 582x486px) Image search: [Google]
the worst sisters.png
147KB, 582x486px
Which one is the worst little sister?
>>
Lisa, because she's a self-aware annoying cunt.
DW just doesn't know any better.
>>
>>89528223
DW is an egoist little shit.

Lisa is intelligent and naturally gifted even though she suffers from it socially.
>>
>>89528317
fuck off arthur, your sister isn't even that bad
>>
>>89528317
At least DW has ignorance on her side. Lisa will tear the family apart because of her own selfish reasons.
>>
At least DW is fuckable
>>
>>89528223
Lisa, since she's actually been an enjoyable character in the hands of more capable writers. It's just that she's absolutely unbearable when used as a mouthpiece or just depicted as a Mary Sue.

DW doesn't have any real redeeming moments that I can recall, and if there are any then they're insultingly minute.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 183x275px
>>89528406
>>
>>89528223
DW is annoying, but at least she's not a leftist bitch like Lisa.
>>
File: getting rid of the trash.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
getting rid of the trash.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>89528223
This is
>>
>>89528617
She's four, give her a few years.
>>
Sara.

Snitches are the worst.
>>
>>89529028
Who is Sara?
>>
>>89528223
Lisa, at least DW isn't the main character in Arthur now
>>
>>89528223
>302 KB
Depends.

Which version of Lisa we're talking about? If it's classic, then she beats DW.

Zombie? A toss-up.
>>
>>89528223
Lisa is practically Bart's equal, if not better. DW is more in line with what a "little sister" is generally seen as.

That said, they can both eat dirt.
>>
File: Don'tTouchIt.png (203KB, 860x360px) Image search: [Google]
Don'tTouchIt.png
203KB, 860x360px
DW. I told her not to touch it!
>>
DW can't shift the laws of the universe to suit her horrible will, so I'm gonna say Lisa.
Also- if DW and Arthur were as close in age as Bart and Lisa, they'd probably be bro-tier with each other, they're both pretty smart and affable, but DW's at an age where kids test boundaries.
Lisa actively disdains all other members of her family and is incapable of socializing healthily.
>>
File: 1484147740443.jpg (100KB, 800x650px) Image search: [Google]
1484147740443.jpg
100KB, 800x650px
>>89528223
DW's cuntiness can be funny at times and she's delivered some good lines with it too, Lisa is just insufferable no matter what.

>BECAUSE I LIKE LIVING
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.