[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Harley, Ivy, and Catwoman are about to be released from Arkham.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Harley, Ivy, and Catwoman are about to be released from Arkham. As part of a new program, all released inmates have to marry a civilian, and it's your turn on the chopping block.

Bear in mind that all three have been deemed sane (by Arkham standards,) but there are no promises that there will be no relapses. Due to a spell purchased from a magic user they cannot hurt you and you are immune to any poisons or chemicals they may have.

Which do you choose?
>>
>nasty ass clown pussy
>thorny scratchy plant pussy
>perfect pussy pussy
Really stokes the noodle
>>
>>89524057
>Due to a spell purchased from a magic user they cannot hurt you and you are immune to any poisons or chemicals they may have.
Why the fuck did you take away the best part of marrying a supervillain?
>>
>>89524161
Dying?
>>
>>89524057
Catwoman. She's normal, not an obnoxious shrieking Joker fangirl or plant-obsessed nutjob. She's just a really athletic, really talented burglar. She's generally a nice, sane person when she's not on the job, and has empathy for other people.

Plus she looks like Audrey Hepburn and has the body of a fucking goddess
>>
>mrderous stockholm clown lunatic
>sometimes murderous eco-terror mad scientist lunatic
>sultry cat burglar socialite with a cat obsession

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>89524057
>Due to a spell purchased from a magic user they cannot hurt you and you are immune to any poisons or chemicals they may have.

So technically they are civilian, what would do is convice Ivy to declare to Harley once and for all, because I know Ivy will keep bitching about Harley, it'll be either because the Joker or some other stupid shit that Harley did, so to save myself trouble I would take to Ivy and try to see if I can convice her to end this charade and finally declare her love to Harley
>>
>>89524057
Is this even a question? Catwoman. At worst she is gonna steal some stuff.
>>
Since the magic will fail when the next writer wants to use her, I'll go with the least homicidal one. Worst case scenario is that I end up a patsy for some hilarious crime scheme.
>>
File: CnS-NPRVUAE2QCA.jpg (75KB, 826x550px) Image search: [Google]
CnS-NPRVUAE2QCA.jpg
75KB, 826x550px
>>89524143
>>
>Worst case for Ivy: Horrible body horror death, like she turns you into a tree
>Worst case for Harley: Creative and together almost always with the Joker. Either way, death is horrible and unknown.
>Worst case for Selina: She pisses off the wrong person stealing from them. You're tortured to death by someone like Black Mask.
>>
>>89524330
It's an Elseworlds.
>>
File: bite za dusto.jpg (111KB, 454x248px)
bite za dusto.jpg
111KB, 454x248px
>tfw you get to show Harley your true colours
>>
>>89524057
Well dang. The possiblity of eventually dying a toxic planty death at the hands of Ivy was the only thing that was going for choosing Ivy.
>>
Ivy would be the best mom, and Harley would be the most fun. Catwoman is too high maintenance.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.