[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's actually coming out this week.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Invincible_132-1.png (228KB, 585x900px) Image search: [Google]
Invincible_132-1.png
228KB, 585x900px
It's actually coming out this week.
>>
>I'm so fucked up
>>
I got the two compendiums two-year ago and read it since then. I'm pretty excited about the conclusion but couldn't have imagined having to read the Robot stuff monthly. Also what would you guys like to Ryan do next?
>>
>>89523418
>Also what would you guys like to Ryan do next?
Yet, another decent-mediocre comic that overstays it's welcome.
>>
>>89523418
Superman.
>>
>>89523364
>Oh God. I've jerked it off. I jerked it clean off. They tried to warn me, but I didn't listen,
>>
>>89523418
Stardust the Space Wizard
>>
>>89523364
Is this the story of how Freddie Mercury got aids?
>>
>>89524021
Holy shit I actually kind of want to see this
>>
>>89523364
I'll believe it when I'm actually holding the goddamn comic book in my hands.

Or reading the storytime, whichever one comes first.
>>
>>89523364
there's so much unnecessary gore in this shit its ridiculous [spoilers] i love it, hope there's more rape [/spoilers]
>>
>>89523364
Whatever happened to Murderanon?
>>
>>89527691
He's right here, pham
>>89524026
>>
>>89523364
>When you start fingering your girl and she says she's on her period.
>>
>>89523364
So what do you guys think Freddy will have done?
Pleasedont kill Terra
>>
>>89527638
You can press ctrl + s for ez spoilers anon
>>
>>89523364
Why's Freddy Mercury covered in blood? Did he get the AIDS gay virus?
>>
So how many books are left? 10?

Don't see how he can solve the viltrumite and Robot problems by then.

>>89529829

Going by his face, he most likely killed one of his kids.
>>
>>89533052
Is Robot a problem? Maybe that the story will just settle with that Earth as the new norm. The dissenters could die out and eventually you're left with a populace that doesn't remember how it was before.
>>
>>89532448
He topped his boyfriend into a fine slurry.
>>
>>89533171
>Is Robot a problem?

It's more like everything's going TOO perfect in his new world order.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.