[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, in the /co/ of 2027, how many people will say this show was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

So, in the /co/ of 2027, how many people will say this show was the best part of their childhood?
>>
>>89522099
Pls let toddler titans die.
>>
File: Christina_miller.jpg (61KB, 349x400px) Image search: [Google]
Christina_miller.jpg
61KB, 349x400px
>>89522099
Nobody.

It's designed to be enjoyed for a few years, then forgotten when you're a teen.

That was the entire moral of one of their episodes.
>>
>>89522158
>The people who work on the show admit it's shit.
TTG fans will defend this.
>>
File: know the differance.png (475KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
know the differance.png
475KB, 600x960px
>>89522099
Sole purpose of THE existence of THE show is to mock THE fans of THE original TT and THE critics as well.
>>
>>89523663

Why the scare quotes around Teen Titans?
>>
>>89523691
because it's a title?
>>
>>89523751
Why not just put in the actual logo, tho?
>>
>>89522099
Sweet Jesus, why did they had to make such a disgrace.
even the voice actors sound like "plz kill me"
>>
>>89522099
Teen Titans GO is more than just a bad reboot or parody or whatever the creators call it. It's an insult to animation as whole and what it stands. Lazy writing, awful characters that acts whatever the plot demands. The one character in an episode that are the voice of reason get shut down by the other ones. Making episodes where they attack the critics of the show. I have never seen a tv-series or cartoon that have ever done this. Not even Family Guy, Powerpuff Girls Reboot, Ben Reboot those this. And Teen Titans Go are extremely arrogant about how far they come by producing over 100 episodes that they had an episode where the Teen Titans sat in a giant bottleship for an hole episode bragging about how far they have come. And at last that Cartoon Network air this show almost all the time and in marathons, while the other shows that actually tries get pushed away
>>
>>89525334
Cartoon shows attack their critics all the time. It's just that they're subtler about it than TTG! is. Yes, even Family Guy and South Park.
>>
File: Persona Animus.jpg (18KB, 274x300px) Image search: [Google]
Persona Animus.jpg
18KB, 274x300px
>>89525334
I hate Modern CN so much for so many fucking reasons.

>Scheduling BS for good shows with active followings
>Constant, all day TTG!
>The Metalocalypse SNAFU
>Power Puff Girls Reboot; animation, twerking, memeing, all of it
>CN Real (I will never forget this, ever)
>A Christmas without Olive the Other Reindeer

I hope it burns to the ground
>>
>>89524375
the VAs actually have a lot of fun with their roles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwR7cQivkgQ
>>
File: twinkle star.png (319KB, 600x447px) Image search: [Google]
twinkle star.png
319KB, 600x447px
>No tt season 6 featuring starfire and her sister
>instead, we got this pile of garbage
God, why hast thou forsaken us...
>>
>>89525749
>The Metalocalypse SNAFU

Did they pull another Boston ATHF event?
>>
>>89522099
>tfw still laugh at this dumb show although they overdo it with the random song segments
>>
>>89525799
Brendan wanted to make a final season, CN said no.

Brendan raised up the money from the fans to fund the final season themselves. CN said no.

Then they said; hey fans, send us your letters on why you want the show. They livestreamed the letters these fans hand-wrote, into the trash.

Source on last claim because it's that unbelievable. http://www.avclub.com/article/adult-swim-live-streaming-its-official-metalocalyp-235167
>>
File: 1475717950237.png (171KB, 282x457px) Image search: [Google]
1475717950237.png
171KB, 282x457px
>>89525749
>a Christmas without olive

That's debatably the best thing they've done in years.
>>
>>89525798
'i cry everytime
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.