[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did they do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Bps_scam.jpg (467KB, 2000x1121px)
Bps_scam.jpg
467KB, 2000x1121px
What did they do?
>>
>>89520683
Supposedly the Eds made a carnival which went horribly wrong for all the kids
>>
>>89520831
with bear traps?
>>
>>89521138
Have you seen their other contraptions? Thats honestly not the most absurd idea considering.
>>
>>89520683
in situations like this the answer is almost always: it's up to your imagination. It's more fun trying to think of what happened yourself than getting a real answer
>>
>>89522411
That's what we're doing now, assbutt
>>
>>89520683
Robot gone wrong
>>
>>89520683
Maybe they were working on a carnival and it was going to well but then the Kankers were in heat. So the Kankers sniffed out the Eds, roughing up and sexually assaulting any one that were in the way, hence the human imprints on the fence. The Kankers got real dirty, rampaging throughout the Cul-de-Sac. That's why the Eds were so scared and were in hiding. They were being chased by the roughed up kids, who blame the Eds for bringing the disaster which were the Kankers. Before they were chased, the Eds tried to shut everything down to confuse the Kankers, but it failed.
Kankers. Not even once.
>>
>>89520683
I love to think that the movie followed the aftermath to that monkey park where the Eds don't appear all episode and Kevin starts getting paranoid.
>>
>>89520683
Magic Show
>>
>>89520683
Nazz got blacked and everyone else just watched
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.