[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this allowed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Jimmy Neutron quality animation.gif (1004KB, 350x260px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy Neutron quality animation.gif
1004KB, 350x260px
How is this allowed?
>>
Serious answer? There could be a whole lot of reasons, but in all likeliness, an error this blatant could have only passed if the deadline was so close the studio had no time to render the whole shot again, forcing Nick to reluctantly give the footage the OK and hope that the targer audience won't notice.
>>
There was a story posted on here a while ago on how incredible the show itself got out the door at all during its first run. I remember it having to do with them being forced to use outrageously outdated equipment and programs.
>>
All they had to do was position the models more to the right. Sure, it would've taken another re-render, but at least they wouldn't have needed to re-animate or anything.
>>
>>89514486
They had a hilariously small budget and didn't have time to re-render the scene, but they did notice it.

Part of the problem is the power to their studio would literally go out randomly, meaning renders took way longer anyway because they had to re-render when that shit happened anyway.
>>
>>89516085
maybe they should stop outsourcing animations to 3rd world countries then
>>
>>89516085
>Part of the problem is the power to their studio would literally go out randomly
In Burbank? That doesn't sound likely...
>>
>>89516178
maybe you should stop asking for meaningless jobs to have 1st world salaries
>>
>>89516344
If you want to make a quality show, employ quality people.
>>
File: tom & jerry.gif (3MB, 280x420px) Image search: [Google]
tom & jerry.gif
3MB, 280x420px
>>89516344
there's a reason why cartoons dont look and animate this well nowadays.
>>
File: ada.jpg (63KB, 1072x804px) Image search: [Google]
ada.jpg
63KB, 1072x804px
>>89516815
>>89516840
> I want all the glory and none of the responsibilities

1st world people i swear
>>
>>89514360
They thought it wouldn't show up on the 4:3 aspect ratio?
>>
>>89517006
Wait, what are you arguing? That animation is a meaningless job for the 1st world or that 1st worlders are entitled?
>>
>>89516333
The studio was in Texas.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.