[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justice League Action

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: wonder_woman_superman_cap.jpg (30KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
wonder_woman_superman_cap.jpg
30KB, 500x281px
Anyone know of some sites that are screencapping the show? The style is pretty fun.

If you guys have some screencaps please post them here.
>>
>>89513160
Be honest, you just want to jerk it to Wonder Woman.
>>
I was going to help you, but because you posted a cap from that awful shipping episode i won't. Fuck SM/WW. Wonder Woman always suffer because of it. That episode shat all over her.
>>
>>89513656
>>89513615

Honestly it's the first screencap I found, I'm just hoping for some art references.
>>
>>89513677

Well, sorry for venting then. I just can't help it as a WW fan.

The show's character designer is Shane Glines. Check out his Facebook. He's constantly posting his concept arts and illustrations based on the show.
>>
>>89513677
I'm the first poster. Sorry, I take it back. I've spent too much time on 4chan to think that everyone here is a degenerate.
>>
>>89513160
>Are these your princes, Diana?
>More like my frogs, mother.
Fuck this show.
>>
>>89513656
t. cuck that wishes they were alpha like Supes.
>>
>>89515849

The best interpretation of Superman is when he's portrayed as very humble, kind and a bit old-fashioned. A salt of the earth kinda guy.

The alpha type is very unlikable and only serve for character wanking.
>>
>>89513160
Why don't you do it yourself at kisscartoon?
>>
File: DC-SHG.jpg (203KB, 1283x720px) Image search: [Google]
DC-SHG.jpg
203KB, 1283x720px
>>89513615

No, that's what "DC SuperHero Girls" is for.
>>
>>89518585
Why does everyone have square man-butts?
>>
>>89519124
Forget that. Why is Amanda Waller running a school?
>>
>>89519291
It's a public school and the unions protect her.
>>
I had no idea this show finally aired. When does it come on and is it good?
>>
>>89519291
To have a badass female character in charge of the school.
>>
>>89513160
Cameron Diaz and Carol Danvers called. They want their semen hair gel back.
>>
>>89519291
I thought that was Vixen.
>>
>>89519395
It airs very early on Saturdays.
>>
>>89513656
lol. Kill yourself Timm
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.