[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: The Most Dangerous Ships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: luanne crying to hank.png (89KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
luanne crying to hank.png
89KB, 320x240px
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 255x198px
>>89511661
>>
>>89511661
I feel like since Luanne's a natural blonde and actually keeps in shape through exercise etc. (as opposed to dyed hair or implants or whatever) hank would act weirdly fetishistic about her being naturally beautiful if they were ever in a sexual situation. that's as far as I've thought about it because hank just isn't a really sexual guy and it probably wouldn't be a great time for either of them.

also I think Luanne was the most pointless main character on the show (counting main character's as hank's family and the guys) and maybe shouldn't have been a character at all.
>>
Just imagine if Luanne and Hank had a secret relationship. Just imagine how all hell would break loose if everyone found out. Total anarchy.
>>
File: naked hank bedroom eyes.png (121KB, 356x371px) Image search: [Google]
naked hank bedroom eyes.png
121KB, 356x371px
>>89512113
>Peggy kicks both of them out of the house
>They rent the place next to Bill's house Luanne lived in that one episode when she got roommates
>Dale is absolutely disgusted with Hank and can't even look at him without breaking out into a rage.
>Bill continues to be a sycophant but secretly tries to hook up with Peggy
>Boomhauer is disappointed in Hank and tries to get him to do the right thing and break up with Luanne to try to patch things up with Peggy
>>
>>89512297
I don't see Dale raging too hard after the initial shock. He'd probably just make onslaught after onslaught of meanspirted jokes at Hank's expense, and occasionally try to spy on them to find out if there's some grand mystery behind it. Nancy on the other hand, would totally break into a rage if she saw Hank after that.

Kahn would be disgusted and make hillbilly incest jokes, but also congratulate Hank for getting a younger girl. Minh would also be disgusted, but also laugh and say that Hank chose the least annoying woman.
>>
File: 1438650215222.jpg (184KB, 600x911px) Image search: [Google]
1438650215222.jpg
184KB, 600x911px
GambitxX-23 would be better for the thread, but I don't think I have any good art of it.
>>
>>89512412
I'd see Dale and Nancy both being outraged just for the irony.
>>
>>89511865
Kek
>>
It wound up causing a lot of fallout in the show as it was, but if anything I think the Bruce/Barbara relationship's blowback was understated.

It broke up Batman and Robin. It probably destroyed whatever Bruce had with Selina at that point. Alfred probably hated it. Kara probably told Clark about it, and Batman probably told Superman to fuck off when Clark raised the issue. If Gordon found out, that's that relationship soured, too, since we see in TNBA that Gordon knows Barbara is Batgirl.

Realistically, Bruce/Barbara would completely destroy the Batfamily, and then when Bruce finally drove Barbara away too he'd have absolutely nobody.

Come to think of it, that's exactly what happened in Batman Beyond. So maybe it wasn't understated after all.
>>
File: 1408406879619.png (322KB, 617x463px) Image search: [Google]
1408406879619.png
322KB, 617x463px
>>89511661
>>
>>89517664
This would be much more chaotic. At least Hank and Luanne aren't blood relatives.
>>
>>89512297
It's Hank's house. In fact, she couldn't pay for shit.
>>
File: cottonplatter.jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cottonplatter.jpg
69KB, 640x480px
>>89517664
Superior
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.