[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck you marvel.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_1914.jpg (38KB, 309x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1914.jpg
38KB, 309x475px
fuck you marvel.
>>
I'm actually surprised he has not come back yet.
>>
>>89511224
I included all the punctuation you missed,
"Fuck you." - Marvel
>>
>>89511258
jej'd
>>
I don't see why this kind of thing would upset you. It's not any better or worse than anything else marvel has published since 2011.

In fact I hope they never bring Scott or Logan back to life, so they can't appear in any more shitty, pointless stories.
>>
>>89511238
Deaths "usually" last 2 years for major characters, but with he already had like 3 replacements by after he died so it could possibly last into the 2020's.
>>
>>89511238
The faster Fox gives the X-Men movie license back to Marvel, the faster he'll come back
>>
>Wolverine's death means that X-23 might get more screentime
>X-23 is poorly written

fuck you marvel.
>>
did Wolverine become the new herald of Galactus?
>>
>>89511307
what triggers my fanboy-ass is the way The Great Murderer of Death "Logan-Sempai" died, he deserved a more honorable and MEMORABLE death.
So fuck you Marvel and fuck your shitty tier writters and is a shame that McNivens God Tier Art is ruined by this kind of dogshit.
>>
So... Is he just left there? Did they bury him? Use him as a protective statue in the garden of the school?
>>
>>89511382
no, Anti-Man did
>>
>>89511390
he is just left there, like a nice statue in an unknown location in Nevada.
>>
File: mickeyface.gif (21KB, 400x499px) Image search: [Google]
mickeyface.gif
21KB, 400x499px
Serves you right for buying tickets for FOX-men movies Ha-ha!
>>
Fuck Wolverine

I'm glad he's dead

Also this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFm982JyE4A
>>
>>89511390
In the first arc of Old Man Logan, they showed that they moved the body, and put it underground, sort of as a statue to the man.
>>
>>89511224
>Wolverine suffers adamantium bukkake
>Rightclops is now hitler
>Iceman is gay
>Mind rapist Jean Grey
>Beast

and thats just a couple of muties off the top of my head.
Damn marvel.
Fuck you.
>>
Disney movies are punishing Marvel's comics by proxy and people Blame only Fox? (dafak)
>>
>>89511224

Wait wait wait. Didn't he have his regen back when he got coated in adamantium? And if he did, wouldn't he actually be alive right now?
>>
>>89512264
>Prof X dead
>Logan dead
>Scott dead
>Storm doesn't care anymore
>Beast is a traitor

Is it time for future of mutant kind to return and unite everyone?
>>
File: 1471190501363.jpg (113KB, 960x652px) Image search: [Google]
1471190501363.jpg
113KB, 960x652px
>>89511258
Underrated
>>
>>89512600
>Disney movies are punishing Marvel's comics by proxy
Neh, it's all from Permutter, who has nothing to do with the movies anymore. Note that Deadpool isn't shafted like that. He clearly has a specific grudge against the X-Men due to his Inhuman push pet project.
>>
>>89512706
It's probably air tight so even if he did have his healing factor back, he would have suffocated almost immediately, He can't heal if oxygen isn't going through his system
>>
>>89512851
If they cracked it would he be ok?
I know it's adamantium and can't be cracked but if it did?
>>
>>89512786
Those three aren't dead.
Professor X lives on as a psychic entity spread between multiple infected psyches like Shadow King.
Logan is fucking immortal-immortal, even if he suffocated inside an airtight adamantium shell without his healing factor at 100% he's still going to somehow be reborn from whatever individual cells are left clinging to life with a little help from whatever mutant magic someone decides to use on the body.
And Scott is right there, alive and well in comics today. You didn't notice?
>>
>>89512843
>He clearly has a specific grudge against the X-Men due to his Inhuman push pet project.
I want to push his face right in the giant smoking failure that is modern inhumans.
He shit on X-fags
He pissed off Shillhumans
He's not getting the movie rights back
He tanked two years of books to drag sales into the dirt.
>>
>>89514969
He's fucking dead,he lost his healing factor before death of wolverine started,he suffocated and never got them back,did no one actually read death of wolverine
>>
>>89512786
Jean is camel-toeing the hell out of that outfit
>>
>>89515238
Yeah, but if he had completely lost his healing factor he would have been immediately dying an ugly death of heavy metal poisoning like during that time when the High Evolutionary turned off all the mutant powers planet-wide.
That's still a canon threat to him, on M-day Nightcrawler was sent to find him in the immediate aftermath because if he had been turned into a powerless human he would have been on his deathbed right away.
So he still had enough 'factor left to be physically fit despite being filled with a toxic material.
Plus now that Elixir is resurrected who knows how dead any X-Man has to get before they can't be brought back?
>>
>>89515239
Hot
>>
>>89511224
He had it coming.
>>
>>89515671
Beast gave him a cure for the adamantium poisoning.
>>
it is interesting how scott,logan and professor x have stayed dead for so long. I mean, yeah, old man logan and young Cyclops exists, but still, you would think they have done something by now. Maybe they only keep old man logan around to his movie hype dies out.
>>
>>89511224
That is the shittiest Silver Surfer design I have ever seen.
>>
>>89511238
I'm more surprised Professor X is still dead

It's been almost five years
>>
>>89511238

Well they can play it out because they have laura as wolverine and old man logan. And god knows what else I have not noticed. Oh and they raped the main franchise before this happened so its less of a hole because it is a hole in rape and pain and misery.
>>
>>89517691
>Maybe they only keep old man logan around to his movie hype dies out.
Pretty much. I don't think they've acknowledged that a future version of Old Man Logan already came back to the past and lived in 616 for a while.
>>
>>89517901

When did that happen?
>>
>>89517725
You so sure he's really gone?
>>
>>89518013
how long will storm have the mohawk
>>
>>89517986
he came back with Future Sue who was briefly an antagonist.

he was indeed an even older "old man Logan".
>>
>>89518013

Like anyone is reading current marvel. I stopped years ago and havent even checked in since mid way through doomworld or whatever it was.

Shit is not even worth torrenting.
>>
File: bu3dkoet2acy.jpg (245KB, 791x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bu3dkoet2acy.jpg
245KB, 791x1200px
(April 2017 Renew Your Vows #6 Cover)
>>
>>89518057
Baby, it's already gone...

>>89518073
Off-topic and deliberately undermining the thread by picking a fight.
These are rule violations.
Somebody please report this clown.
>>
>>89518013
So she's like McCoy, being driven mad by carrying Spock's mind, and they need to get a clone body to upload it to before she goes completely insane.

I can dig it
>>
>>89517986
Fantastic Four 558 - 561
Fantastic Force vol. 2
Probably some more, pretty sure Johnny died around that time.
>>
File: 36_12.jpg (809KB, 1600x1230px) Image search: [Google]
36_12.jpg
809KB, 1600x1230px
>>89518142
>it's already gone
then why is it in the ivx comic
>>
>>89518130
Wait. I thought every other superhero died in that universe?
>>
>>89512786
LOL, Jean is the core cause of mutant suffering. She is the one who forever corrupted the Phoenix Force. Without Jean, the Phoenix would be nothing but the impartial balancing scale of death and rebirth.
>>
>>89518142
>off topic

the entire thread is off topic

>picking a fight

someone would have to hold a different opinion first to have a fight marvel is shit.
>>
>>89518319
Oh so we're just going to ignore Mastermind's involvement in that. And the fact that mutant suffering existed years before that point, while we're at it.

Okay fine, we live in a world of Alternative facts so why the fuck not.
>>
File: X-Men's-Gold-Team-1480354408028.jpg (104KB, 360x553px) Image search: [Google]
X-Men's-Gold-Team-1480354408028.jpg
104KB, 360x553px
>>89518214
... uh...
... b-because that storyline is POST-DATED!
(yeah... that'll do it)
>>
>>89518382
This guy. Claremont himself is the guy you should be mad at. He's the one who fucked Jean Grey over when he wrote her committing Genocide just so she could cum. The original ending to Dark Phoenix Saga had Cyclops and Jean live, but retire to his Alaskan family airstrip. That is until Chris Claremont decided he wanted to turn Jean into a genocidal nymphomaniac whore, hyped up on space cocaine. Again, blame Claremont for Jean.
>>
>>89511224
>remember when everybody complained about how Logan was being overexposed
>years later we're knee deep into nuMarvel
Murphy's Law should be renamed Marvel's Law.
>>
>>89518257
This is a retcon of that universe, so nobody died.
>>
>>89511307
>In fact I hope they never bring Scott or Logan back to life, so they can't appear in any more shitty, pointless stories.
Same, but with Reed and Sue, consider what Marvel did to Pete and MJ, Scott and Emma, and Medusa and Black Bolt, I just know they were next.
>>
>>89518478
>a genocidal nymphomaniac whore, hyped up on space cocaine
hot
>>
>>89511224
Wow, this is just like the time the Human Torch died! Or the time Cyclops died! Or the time Namor died! Or the time Captain America died! Or the time Nightcrawler died! Or the time Emma Frost died! Or the time Jean Grey died! Or the time Colossus died! Or the time Professor X died! Or the time Iron Man died! Or the time the Hulk died! Or the time [insert Marvel character here] died!
Truly nothing will be the same...again!
>>
>>89517691
You know I could see them de-aging Old Man Logan like they did with Captain America, de-aged Old Man Logan and 616 Logan are practically the same.
>>
>>89518523
That was deliberate, Marvel was shoving Wolverine down everyone's throat so that we wouldn't miss him when they killed him off.
They do it every time (these days) because they learned long ago that if there's no demand for less of a character then the fans will tear them a new one when they bump them off.
>>
>>89518478
I get Claremont fucking it up with allegories about fucking,
AND WE ARE ALL BETTER FOR IT,
but "character too powerful to let live" has been a reoccurring theme in X-comics forever.
Wasn't Jeanie a sacrificial lamb in every version?
That's the way I heard it.
>>
>>89518699
Or the time Gwen died!
>>
>>89518699
Nightcrawler is still dead. Jean Grey is still dead. Professor X is still dead. The rest were brought back or close to being brought back.
>>
>>89519223
Nightcrawler came back like two years ago.
>>
>>89511224
Honestly, death is a better fate than what happened to poor Bobby.
>>
>>89511224
At least poor Logan isn't witnessing the terrible things happening to the X-Men right now.
>>
>>89519234
Yeah, but as zombie demon flesh with a Faustian pact binding his soul to it.
>>
>>89519234
That was AoA Night Crawler.
>>
>>89519283
No, 616 came back in Amazing X-Men a couple years ago.
>>
File: TentacleJean.jpg (676KB, 1053x1600px) Image search: [Google]
TentacleJean.jpg
676KB, 1053x1600px
>>89519054
Because the first thing Claremont does with Jean when she returns is this this bit of Americana Hentai. Claremont was toxic for Jean.Blame that hack for all Jean's woes.
>>
>>89518699
things have NEVER been the same since John Hammond died
>>
>>89511224
Somewhere in the astral plane, Nick Fury and Logan are talking to each other about how crappy things have gotten and they can't do anything about it because Logan's a statue and Nick's chained to the moon.
>>
>>89519279
Him coming back from the dead wouldn't have any point to it if he wasn't missing multiple, major, shocking events in the meantime.
Remember the last time he died?
Nothing had changed in the X-Men books.
So he went right back to superheroing as if nothing had happened.
>>
>>89519054
No. Only after Claremont shat the bed. The whole super nova scene was Claremont's own original idea he foisted unto Marvel. The original plan, as stated, was Cyclops and Jean retire to his family's Alaskan airstrip. Occasionally Cyclops and Jean would rejoin the X-Men for important events, but that was it. Claremont's dumb decision triggered Jim Shooter, and from then on Jean's fate was either life in prison, mental retardation, or death. Again, blame Claremont for fucking over Jean.
>>
At this point, i'm slowly embracing a hard reboot of everything marvel at this point. It's so cluster fucked right now it's insane.
>>
>>89511224

Welcome to 3 fucking years ago (almost)

>tfw i have getting used to a world without the original Wolverine
>>
>>89519468
You don't want to read X-Men stories?
So go read something else and shut the fuck up about it.
You want to wipe away everything written and start over with some shitty New-52 X-Men who still don't act like you remember them?
How is that going to be any different from just reading a different Goddamned comic?
Oh, I know how! - You'll ruin the comics for everyone who still wants to read them, like the asshole you are, shitting all over everything.
So just go read a different fucking comic and stop demanding the one everyone else is reading be destroyed because special little shit snowflake you don't want to read it.
You fucking assholes and these constant shitpost idiot demands...
It's not going to happen, stop ruining threads with your whining.
Marvel gave you that shit "92 X-Men" comic that you demanded and you didn't even read it. That's how much you want what you're whining for.
>>
>>89511224
been say this for like 2 years
>>
>>89512264
>>Iceman is gay
>>Mind rapist Jean Grey
this tipped me over the edge when i come to cancelling every marvel comic i get
>>
>>89511224
Why doesn't Erik or Kitty just pull him out?
>>
>>89519835
Are you stupid or something?
The /pol/ headcanon that Jean mindraped Bobby into being gay (because feminism, durr) is the homophobia rationalization for how Bobby IS NOT ... NOT gay.
Get it yet you fucking moron?
It's one or the other, it can't be both.
Either Bobby IS gay ... and so Jean didn't have to mindrape him to make him gay.
-OR-
Jean mindraped him because HE WAS NOT gay, not really - that's the only reason why she would ever need to mindrape him into being gay.

They can not both be true. You're an idiot for not noticing that before wetting yourself over it.
But remember : you're not reading the comic anymore, so there's no reason for you to ever shitpost the X-threads again. So shut up.
>>
>>89519986
>(because feminism, durr)
No, because the whole reason she starts suspecting he's gay is because he doesn't fall for her, which is stupidly narcissistic.
>>
>>89519954
Nobody knows he's alive in there. (if he is)
And there's no reason to pull the corpse out because there's always been a problem with villains wanting to clone him.
Why make it easier for those guys?
They've got him buried in a secure and secret location now, as is.
Why disturb the accidental adamantium tomb just to have a dead body that needs to be reinterred?
>>
>>89520025
Again, you quit X-Men comics. Remember that? Or are you too stupid to?

There's no reason for you to ever again bother an X-thread about a comic you don't read, shithead.

It's for the best anyway, you are making up shit now because you obviously didn't (or can't because you're illiterate) read the comic.
Or maybe when they told you about this whole thing on /pol/ to send you off to shitpost here they were also as stupid as you and also didn't know what they were talking about.
It really doesn't matter, because I've got my own headcanon about how your mother and father are first cousins and your brain doesn't work right.
>>
>>89520025
For real, please answer (because I'm LOLing at you here)
Say AGAIN...
What the fuck was that reason for Jean Grey, who can by your own shitpost headcanon make any person lust for anyone she wants them to lust for, ... what again was her reason for making it impossible for one boy to never ever again find her sexually attractive????
I believe you derp-posted something about her being such a narcissist that not being lusted after offends her ...
(but that can't be right, and you would have to be an utter idiot to not understand why)
>>
>>89520133
>>89520303
Oh look, it's this faggot again.
>>
>>89518214
>triton is there fighting
>even though was being broken out of prison by max after the fighting
>marvel editors are this incompetent
>>
>>89517725
As long as Fox keeps making the films, the less they're going to promote any of the X-Men featured.
>>
>>89520133
>>89520303
That was my first post in the thread. I just meant to explain why there's this silly /co/ fanon about Jean mind controlling Iceman.

I did remember the issue wrongly though - there's an exchange like "I don't see why what they see in you." "of course, because you're gay." But it's towards the middle of the conversation rather than the beginning.
>>
>>89515153
>He tanked two years of books to drag sales into the dirt.
Wait a second. This can't be a viable business strategy, can it?
>>
Reminder that Scott is alive as a memetic entity that was unleashed to the global population when Emma gave his global message warning about the clouds, whomsoever may serve as his current vessel will be endowed with the power of being right in all subjects.
>>
>>89518465
... Is Old Logan getting younger?
He looks rather attractive in that pic.
>>
>>89511238
I don't want him to come back. There was a period where we hated wolverine pandering because he appeared in every comic ever. Marvel fucking ruined him.

Let him stay dead.
>>
>>89518628
I feel like if Reed and Sue are ever divided fans will genuinely riot. Like you can't separate them or retcon them because they have actual kids in existence. It's why marvel worked so hard to get rid of baby mayday from 616.

You can't kill it off or retcon it without a large portion of your consumers boycotting you.
>>
>>89520962
I don't mind Bobby being gay. The way it was executed is shit.

I also hate the fact that they will pander him as the token "gay guy" where his characteristic is being gay. He will be treated with heavy safe gloves where real writers wanting to explore his character won't be able to touch him.

The same way marvel treated Northstar really. They were desperate to pander him as the token gay guy. But no one cared because he wasn't popular.
>>
Where is this from?
>>
>>89518142
go fuck yourself man, nice trolling
>>
>>89519283
>>89519223
Why does /co/ pretend to read comics?
>>
>>89521317
>real writers
>super hero comics

HOLY SHIT LMAO
>>
>>89512264
Stark is in a coma. Banner is dead. Rogers is Hydra(I actually like the comic). Pym is Ultron/dead. Hawkeye is a drifterhobo and replaced by a female. Peter Parker is retarded. Guardians are stuck on earth. Marvel treats their most famous characters like shit.
>>
>>89519986
Mindraping bobby into being gay is /pol/ indeed. When we call Jean mindrapist here, on /co/ we mean that this bitch invades minds of everyone around her. She scans thoughts, fears and dreams seated so deep that some people can't even admit to themselves. Just like Bobby. She didn't make him gay. But she outed him like she did. This is despicable behavior, not acceptable for a hero.
But writing all this is too long, so we jsut call her a mindrapist.
>>
>>89520513
More than that. He fuckin 9/11'd Stark Tower. In New York. Marvel wrote a story where a supposed "hero" 9/11 a skyscraper in New fucking York. And then they try to make people who fight by his side sympathetic.
>>
>>89522066
>Bobby has been clearly not gay for years and years
>all of the sudden he's the mega flamer when one of the most powerful telepaths in the world known to not use her powers ethically tells him he's gay
Yeah no foul play here at all.
>>
>>89522066
>When we call Jean mindrapist here
>we
This place really is a tumblr shit hole. I guess you forgot how she changed angel's mind on whim.
>>
>>89522177
But that's exactly my point. Latent homosexuals can be straight for their entire life without even knowing that they have these tendencies. Bobby would've been straight if she hadn't gone digging through his head.
Let's admit, they wanted Bobby to be gay, that's why I call him latent.
Oh, and by the way. Every difference that nuMarvel 616 has to the pre-Secret Wars 616 I blame on Reed.
>I can do better than you did, Victor.
>Oops, terrigen now kills mutants.
>>
>>89511429
Fuck you Mister Mouse your superiority will be your downfall
>>
>>89511224
Calm down lad, he's dead, such is life (even fictional life).

I'm keen on Laura carrying the legacy and enjoying Old Man Logan being cantankerous and grumpy.

Because taste differs.
>>
>>89522260
>Latent homosexuals can be straight for their entire life without even knowing that they have these tendencies
>latent homosexuals
What kind of insane mental gymnastics is this? If he """""doesn't know"""" he's gay then he's obviously straight, atleast until someone rearranges his head with mindpowers.
>>
>>89522317
From wiki:
>Latent homosexuality is an erotic inclination toward members of the same sex that is not consciously experienced or expressed in overt action. This may mean a hidden inclination or potential for interest in homosexual relationships, which is either suppressed or not recognized, and which has not yet been explored, or may never be explored.

That's what latent means. I, for example, never knew about foot fetish untill I started browsing /tv/.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.