[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell me your ambitions, be honest.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: you do like.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
you do like.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
tell me your ambitions, be honest.
>>
> I want to be a voice actor
>I want to be somehow involved in a gargoyles reboot
>I want to make the simpsons great again, even if that invovles killing rupert murdoch and firing Nancy Cartwright
>>
I want to make a cartoon that becomes popular enough to have scores of fan art/fanfic/theories/headcanons/speculations/etc. for it
>>
>>89510340
Holy shit, are you me?
>>
>>89510173
To have ambitions in the first place.
>>
Absolutely nothing.

Fact is, it's a closed world out there, and you're expected to struggle indefinitely to make other people rich and happy.

You're expected to be "ambitious" because it's how they keep you wanting, and trapped in the cycle of toiling for your next purchase, which will surely be the one to make you happy.

Striving is fine, but ambition turns into entitlement, and the world doesn't owe you a fair shot.
>>
>>89510340
me two, (thats what I want for the gargoyles reboot)
>>
>>89510173
>I want to move out of my parents house
>I want to have a decent job
>I want a small apartment where I don't have to worry about my parents expectations
>I want friends that are not fat or autistic,
>I want to voice act in something
> I want to create youtube poops without feeling like I'm insulting someone/something too much so I delete them.
>I want to know I'm goign to heaven.
>I want to have sex
>>
>>89510173
I want to make my own animated shows. I'm not a leader person, and I don't know if anyone would give a fuck about something animated that isn't for children but also isn't fart and sex jokes in America, so the odds of it happening are less than none. at the very least, I want to animate for other people's shows, but I'm afraid that they're going to be all souless garbage made for the sake of making money instead of telling a story or message
>>
I want to command a fleet of no less than 400 million robots programmed to become self-aware by their 20th year online to mine the asteroid belt for resources to build space ships, space stations, lunar colonies and begin the transformation process of Mars. Once the robots become self-aware they are free to go follow their own interests or take up employment in the company as paid employees.

The space stations would be for experimental purposes until artificial gravity is properly developed, then they can become viable bio-domes for living in while other permanent settlements are made on other planetoids.

You know, medium sized ideas until the infrastructure is there to work on the more ambitious projects.
>>
>>89510340
I would want to make a cartoon that attracts an autistic cult following, the way anime does in America. I would want to create Westaboos, if I could.

It's an odd, even stupid goal. But I'll pursue it anyways.
>>
>>89510820
also if I somehow get to work on a /co/ show or movie I will watch this board like a fucking hawk for threads on it
>>
I also want to destory the stigma of cartoons are for kids, a pg-13 action show or movie
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.