[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like him better than his 616 counterpart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

MCU Vision is nice, benevolent, and polite.

616 Vison nowadays is creepy, scary, and rude. They really should set up a story line where this current characterization culminates with him becoming Ultron 2.
>>
616 Vision is a dad
>>
this guy is still a virgin..
>>
>>89508232
616 Vision is more human than his MCU counterpart, who has yet to develop the dickishness of being human.
>>
>>89508232
MCU vision is more human than most of use
he may not be a textbook human, but he is still an example to all of us
>>
>>89508232
>I like a version that is inoffensive with no depth than a version with an actual character that is off putting

fucking casual, this kind of "I only like characters that are nice and bland" shit is whats ruining fiction.
>>
>>89509116
>MCU vision is more human than most of use

Fuck no he isnt, he hasnt done shit that could be called "human"
>>
He's not INTENTIONALLY any of those things.
>>
>>89509143
Edgy
>>
>>89509693
>if someone disagrees with me its edgy!

never reproduce
>>
For all his faults, I thought Whedon did a great job with him in AoU.

Can't say I was that impressed with Vision in Civil War though and I actually like the Markus&McFeely interpretation of pretty much all the characters the most. Vision is not one of them.
>>
>>89510140

I dunno if MCU will ever top Viz and Ultron's final confrontation for me.
>>
>>89510174
Right? If only the entire movie was as good as that scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wglIWopNohU

Whedon is such a hit and miss writer for me. Sometimes he writes good dialogue/scenes, other times he completely shits the bed.
>>
>>89509116

>starts trying to learn how to cook, even though he's completely tasteless
>learning to do something you'd never truly appreciate
>being completely tasteless

Honestly, that's pretty human.
>>
>>89510002
>"I want my characters to be dark and unlikable!"

Edgy
>>
>>89508232
MCU version came from the soul gem.

616 came from Wonder Man
>>
I agree. MCU Vision is sweet, and nice, and funny, while having an alien perspective on things that I always found fascinating. He's aware of his faults and everyone's, but appreciates them as part and parcel of being alive.

He's kinda zen, and I dig it. He's not "OH NO, QUIRKY", he's someone that's truly above certain concepts and is learning to play by the rules, because he wants to.
>>
>I don't like having characters that have varying emotions.
>>
>>89508232
MCU Vision hasn't gone through the shit 616 Vision had to go through tho.

And you gotta admit he was a little creepy with Wanda.

Also this
>>89510819
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.