[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trailer coming in 48 hours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Samurai-Jack.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai-Jack.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
trailer coming in 48 hours
>>
File: Jack sees it all.png (777KB, 975x653px)
Jack sees it all.png
777KB, 975x653px
I know this show has everything going for it as far as it possibly could.

But please, for the love of all that is holy, let it be good.

That being said I'm hyped.
>>
>>89504286
Source?
>>
>>89504358
I feel ya man. I'm trying to curb my expectations cuz I don't want to be sorely disappointed if it turns out bad, but its hard.
>>
Is this probably going to be the first time we hear the new voice of Aku, or has there been anything released with it yet?
>>
>>89504358
yeah.
Brain tells me the over-hype will never live up to expectations and will just be considered "good but not as good as the original"
Heart tells me fuck anyone`s opinion about the show. Just watch it, take it at face value. And if its amazing/good, then that`ll be up to you

fuck man, i`m just glad i get to see the end to this saga.
>>
>>89504286
>no source
Nice try.
>>
>>89505139
He'll be voiced by Genndy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQFLmFaduak
>>
>>89505874
That's just Genndy narrating the storyboard, dummy.
>>
>>89504384
>>89505363
Yeah, not habbening
>>
>>89505950
I can still dream.
>>
>>89504358
I´m holding on thanks to the hope that this goddamned series will be good. It's literally the only thing I look forward to every day as I wake up, just that this show will be closer.
After it's done I´ll be out of excuses to just kill myself. Can't wait.
>>
>it's still January
>it's out in forever from now
>no source

Anon, shame on you.
>>
>>89506416
>forever from now
It's only less than a month and a half away.
>>
march 11 is when you get the trailer retards
>>
>>89506890
Really? That's my birthday!
>>
>>89506530
The Dolania americana mayfly lives only half an hour. The time between now and 11:30pm on March 11th is about 989 1/2 hours, or 1,979 generations of Dolania americana mayflies.

Are you saying nearly 2000 generations isn't comparable to forever?
>>
>>89508610
>2000 generations
The adult Dolania americana mayfly lives for approximately half an hour, but A GENERATION of the species does not equal the adult lifespan; is substantially longer at one year, which represents the time between hatching and breeding.

A human generation is NOT 60 years. Adult humans live for approximately 60 years (80 years minus infancy, childhood, and young adulthood, 13-30 years) and yet the time between a woman's birth and the birth of her own child is approximately 20 years (let's say 13-30), and a human generation is usually taken as approximately 30 years.
>>
>>89507798
Are you me?
>>
>>89507798
woah me too
>>
>>89505874
Don't scare me like that anon
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.