[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dale Gribble

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3406.jpg (34KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3406.jpg
34KB, 320x240px
Why did they never tell dale about Nancy and John Redcorn. Were they afraid of him going crazy
>>
>>89503277
Dale would think it was an alien pretending to be his wife or whoever told him.
>>
>>89503277
He's a barely functional tard without his life falling apart around him. The truth would do no good for anyone.
>>
He knew. Acting like an autistic child is how he dealt with the knowledge, It enabled him to convincingly pretend he didn't have a clue and continue to live a semblance to a real family life. At some point, the line between what was an act and what was reality began to fade, but the pain remained and it made him a broken man.
>>
I always had the impression that on some level Dale knew, and he raised Joseph as his own to spite Redcorn in a long con. It's pretty obvious that Redcorn is devastated by Joseph's adoration of Dale and complete disinterest in Redcorn.

Dale probably does still see Redcorn as a friend, but he's definitely leveraging their friendship and Redcorn's guilt to keep Redcorn wallowing in self-pity as an act of revenge.
>>
File: 1467056935873.jpg (16KB, 218x290px) Image search: [Google]
1467056935873.jpg
16KB, 218x290px
>>89503277
>The episode where that hot exterminator woman wants his dick and he turns her down because he's a faithful husband

Dale might have been a crazy motherfucker but he deserved better than Nancy.
>>
>>89503277
Didn't he already know? He sort of seemed to know, and give consent in that one ep where they tried to break it off, and it ended with Dale saying "John Redcorn...please heal my wife."
>>
>>89503277

Isn't it heavily implied that he know she is cheating on him, but doesn't confront her in fear of her running away and leaving him to rot alone to become a sorry mess like Bill, so he pretend to be none the wiser so the status quo stay or alas, doesn't worsen anymore?

For his son I'm sure he actually know he isn't his biological son but Dale doesn't look nor sound like the kind of guy to resent the kid for something he had absolutely no control of, so he raise him like his son while Redcorn is nowhere to be seen, hiding away like a coward and never to raise his own son as he see fit.
>>
>>89503739

It's implied he subconsciously knows (he had a dream where Redcorn was in bed with Nancy. He had a hallucination about walking in on an Indian man having sex with Nancy). He trusts Nancy way too much to think that she's cheating on him.
>>
>>89503751
The episodes where Dale and Redcorn get up to some bullshit made it seem like Dale is emotionally manipulating Redcorn on some level. Like Dale's playing dumb so he can keep enjoying his home life without confronting Nancy and Redcorn but still wording his sentences in just the right way to cause them the most emotional pain without giving himself away.

Or maybe I'm just reading into it too much.
>>
>>89503277
Originally, Dale was going to be half Native American and know that everyone thought Joseph was Redcorn's son and not tell him. They dropped that.
>>
>>89503533
>>89503649
You're both right he was a man in denial and his friends humored the idea as they knew it was best. Don't want another bill right? Besides Dale was a excellent father to Joseph johnredcorn wouldn't have been good.The man lived in a trailer and was letting the white man raise his child while bitching about the white man. Dale even helped John out and proved himself to him as a kind just man. Dale is a genuine bro he just gets crazy when betrayed (see hank firing him from exterminating Hank's lawn) . Peggy learned it was best not to tell dale when she saw how good he was to Joseph. Also Nancy falls back in lover with him when she realizes dale is the shit. Dale threw away a a million dollar tobacco law suit to remind his cheating wife she was beautiful hed give his last 10 dollars for his sons movie tickets and malted milk balls.
Tldr: dale is a great dad and husband Nancy doesn't deserve him. Basically people didn't tell for their whole families sake as it was literally for the best. They tell him when he was ready though.
>>
I love how John acted when he thought Peggy's clueless ass had the scoop on him and Nancy, and was messing with their minds.

"What kind of twisted game is she playing with us?"
>>
>>89503703
What episode is this?
>>
>>89503703
That episode pissed me off so much. And Nancy had the nerve to try to forbid Dale from seeing her (when he thought she was just being friendly) when she slept around on him for 20 years.
>>89504109
Season 7, Episode 21: Night and Diety.
>>
>>89503907
Dale's Victory will be in Redcorn passing through life unacknowledged and forgotten.
>>
>>89503907

John Redcorn taught Joseph how to ride a bike and tie his shoes. John would have been a good father too. He could live in Nancy's home and eventually find a good job.
>>
>>89504239
>Native American
>Holding a Job

HA good one.
>>
>>89503277
I feel like I'm the only one who finds it more interesting if he doesn't know, rather than an elaborate plan in which the cuck becomes the very slightly less pathetic cuck
>>
It would have been too grounded and dark, even for a show like KOTH. Plus he would have ended up like Bill (unless he was willing to forgive Nancy, or Nancy gave up custody of Joseph and left) and that would have left Hank the only married guy in the group.

IIRC around the time the show was cancelled someone who worked on the show leaked a bunch of episode ideas they planned on doing, and Dale finding out was one of them. Ladybird was also going to die in an episode iirc.
>>
>>89504233
Redcorn got a girlfriend and a daughter though. Kind of weird that they gave him something resembling a happy ending, but they couldn't be assed to have Khan's mom show up for the barbecue in the last episode.
>>
>>89504266
Come on anon put a bit more effort into it than that.
>>
>>89503277
Because Dale being a cuck is empowering for women.

Not being serious.
>>
>>89503703
>>89504162
To be fair Nancy end feeling like a piece of shit at the end, the same to Redcorn in the episode about getting his land back, the whole point of the episodes is that Dale is the better man
>>
File: IMG_3209.png (145KB, 500x313px)
IMG_3209.png
145KB, 500x313px
>>
>>89505575
Would robo dale know
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.