[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Was it good?
>>
>>89502442
It was so irregular I can barely tell what happened. Doesn't seem to have much of an effect with storylines going on now, besides the ironman titles.
>>
>>89502442
No, it was stupid. But amazingly not the worst thing Bendis has ever written.
>>
>>89502546
seriously? in my case is the worst, maybe their gotg or avengers assemble, but even his spider-woman is better.
>>
>>89502546
Which isn't saying much.
>>
>>89502668
Everyone forgets just how bad Age of Ultron was
>>
>>89502668
Age of Ultron, Battle of the Atom, Uncanny X-Men (Holy shit that last arc was downright insulting).
>>
>>89502708
>>89502729
I found age of ultron better than civil war 2.

Ok well, is true that last uncanny x-men arc was horrible, yeah and battle of atom pretty bad.

I tend to think civil war 2 and you are gay too x-men edition are worst bendis' work
>>
>>89502786
Civil War 2 at least had an actual plot and some focus. Age of Ultron on the other hand was meandering nonsense that turned into retarded time traveling shit. And the last Uncanny arc was so decompressed that nothing happened at all over a span of like 7 issues and then he retconned the entire story at the last minute. Hell he did the same with Age of Ultron. It literally seems like he was making shit up has he went along and never even bother beyond rough drafts. Just from a purely structural basis Civil War 2 out does all this shit and at least manages to tell a complete story.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.