[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cucumber Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 797.jpg (319KB, 650x1011px) Image search: [Google]
797.jpg
319KB, 650x1011px
What does /co/ think about Cucumber quest.
>>
the lack of consistent updates makes me feel like gigi's heart isnt in it anymore and i feel like there's no real tension at this point.
i would like a little less relationship stuff and a little more dealing with disaster masters. also an actual update schedule that gigi sticks to rather than the batch updates she's been doing

i think she thinks she can make her page-to-page stuff more consistent or higher quality that way? and while that may be true she needs to just output more content
>>
>>89501253
I like it. It's a goofy, slow paced adventure comic that is hideously cute. I don't expect it to ever get to a point where it's the update I look most forward to, though.
>>
>>89501504
>lack of consistent updates
>when she's finally been on a schedule of updating Fridays for the last two months
I will admit that this latest arc hasn't been all that interesting seeing as it's literally just been Panpipe 2.0 (at a point in the comic that desperately needed some sort of actually evil villain). On the other hand, qt magical boy.
>>
>>89501504
>i feel like there's real tension at this point

I'm thinking that letting people know that the Nightmare knight wasn't evil so early was a bad thing.
>>
I found it boring, but thought the art was pretty; now I find the art just whatever.

It's a testament to story being important when it comes to such long works.
>>
>>89502647
This, although maybe she'll be able to bring back some tension by making Quakemaster a legit threat.
>>
I think the comic was better when it was trying to be more of a parody.
>>
>>89501253
it's pretty good.
>>
>>89501253
more like cum quest
>>
Amazing art coupled with absolutely atrocious writing.
>>
I really liked cucumber quest, but after a brief period of interrupted updates I felt like I lost the plot... I found it kinda intricate, and I couldn't really appreciate the whole thing only reading it page by page, so I'll probably give it a re-read given the more consistent schedule.
>>
Why is cucumber the cutest girl?
>>
>>89501253
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to but I can't take it seriously. The plot zooms by insanely quick while updates are glacial. Its not particularly good writing and I honestly read because I started it and may as well see it through.
>>
>>89501253
It's boring and honestly the controversy with the author is more interesting.
>>
>>89506736
I couldn't care less about her controversy but it upsets me how she advertises her lazy and hollow style of content creation as the "correct" way all artists should behave.
>>
File: 427.jpg (202KB, 650x1011px) Image search: [Google]
427.jpg
202KB, 650x1011px
>>89505936
That's not Bacon.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.