[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT WAS HIS FUCKING PROBLEM?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Garfield.jpg (183KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Garfield.jpg
183KB, 1080x720px
WHAT WAS HIS FUCKING PROBLEM?
>>
File: king_of_the_sunday_funnies.jpg (396KB, 1024x1552px) Image search: [Google]
king_of_the_sunday_funnies.jpg
396KB, 1024x1552px
>>
>>89500595
odies was a stupid mutt, he deserved it
>>
>>89500595
Arlene wouldn't love him.
>>
File: Charlie.png (151KB, 538x350px) Image search: [Google]
Charlie.png
151KB, 538x350px
>>89501394
And what about Charlie? He was innocent
>>
File: I am lasaga.png (258KB, 649x377px) Image search: [Google]
I am lasaga.png
258KB, 649x377px
He could never be the hero he wanted to be.
>>
Not everyone is evil, some are just misguide
>>
could someone explain the plot of this to me please? even having watched all of it I have only the barest idea of what actually happened and why everyone was fighting.
>>
>>89503170
he was nothing more than wisy whazy chandley bran
>>
>>89503839
Gafrindle murders Ojee, which caused Johnatank and Marmalade to rise up against him. They ultimately defeated him, but at a cost. Some time later, Kevin used his Stand, Hovves, and parts of Gayfrio's corpse to resurrect him stronger than ever, and conquered the Sunday Funnies with the help of his cohorts, only a handful of strips formed a resistance while Jonn fought him on his own, but was defeated by a revived and mind controlled Odee.
>>
File: Calvin-Hobbes-relaxing.png (1MB, 1200x488px) Image search: [Google]
Calvin-Hobbes-relaxing.png
1MB, 1200x488px
>>89504434
>Kevin used his Stand, Hovves, and parts of Gayfrio's corpse to resurrect him stronger than ever
But why did he do that? Also, what episode?
>>
>>89504902
Calvin was Garfield's underling for some unknown reason. In the end he acquired immense power and his stand went rogue. With the power of Lasaga Garfield put him in his place while sacrificing himself in the process.
>>
>>89505201
Where i can see all the story?
>>
>>89500595
He is a very bad kitty cat.
>>
>>89505579
Watch the vids, there's only like nine or ten of them. Final episode is live action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8iNHyHVf0Y
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.