[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ think of the new M.A.S.K.?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Mask02.jpg (151KB, 630x956px) Image search: [Google]
Mask02.jpg
151KB, 630x956px
What does /co/ think of the new M.A.S.K.?
>>
>>89495061
so what do the Masks do exactly?
>>
File: MASKmatt3.jpg (105KB, 489x573px) Image search: [Google]
MASKmatt3.jpg
105KB, 489x573px
I think they fucked something up...
>>
File: white blond 80s heroes.jpg (32KB, 713x158px) Image search: [Google]
white blond 80s heroes.jpg
32KB, 713x158px
>>89495308
Yeah, how dare they change Matt Trakker's unique appearance that in no way resembles any other characters from the same decade?
>>
>>89495061
>Tracker's not a gal
FUCK YOU SJW'S
>>
>>89495061
>>89495233

It is a bit silly to take a property which could only be sold for the sake of nostalgia and then change how the characters looked.
>>
File: CIA.jpg (37KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
CIA.jpg
37KB, 615x409px
What would happen if we remove the M.A.S.K.?
>>
>>89495061
Dropped it really hard because it was awful, it's also the only title I don't follow and probably won't bother to unless they change writer.

Also whatever happen to Blitzwing is he finally free from the pain?
>>
>>89495574

Perfect response.
>>
I feel the raceswap was unneeded, mostly because MASK already had a lot of diversity in the team anyway and all that they accomplished with making Matt Tracker black was giving him a hoodlum backround....makes me go why?
>>
>>89495061
I love how in the original MASK Miles originally worked with the protagonists developing MASK technology before betraying the heroes. But then these dudes show up in MASKS to stop him and HE HAS NO IDEA WHO THEY ARE OR WHERE THEY CAME FROM. With many episodes about how he wanted to guess their identities.

This makes Miles Mayhem perhaps one of the first legitimately mentally retarded antagonists on a kid's show.
>>
>>89495061
Make sure the bad guy stays white.
>>
>>89498777

This. Even though i love the show, MASK was full of retardation and barely together plot when you honestly look at it. People who act otherwise just to complain about the pointless raceswap really didnt watch the show or remember it well.

>>89498760

To be fair, Matt was a painfully bland character in the show, I guess they thought the character needed a shake up plus the attention a change like that brings. I would have prefered giving Matt character by going with the original comic orgin of Matt's brother dying in Miles betrayal and actually building on that.
>>
>>89501727
Yeah I don't really mind the race aspect as much as the hoodlum bit felt like adding a sterotype that was not needed.
>>
>>89501893
Changing things so that Matt wasn't the guy behind the MASK tech kind of defeats the purpose of having him be Matt Trakker in the first place.

How they didn't see room to work with "Single Dad Tony Stark" I don't know. Scott Trakker might have been annoying, but it's a slightly more novel a hook for a protagonist.
>>
>>89495529
>different hairstyles, hair colors and facial structures
>he can't tell these guys apart

What's it like living with the power of racist vision?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.