[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was not prepared for this sort of emotional anarchy...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: oomsday.jpg (249KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
oomsday.jpg
249KB, 1920x1080px
I was not prepared for this sort of emotional anarchy...
>>
I finally saw raggedy princess again... I haven't felt this happy in a long, long time.
>>
>>89492965
sadly I was. It was impossible to search threads for links without seeing mom this and mom that. and i knew there was no way she was gonna stick around, so it had to be something like this.
I just wasn't sure if she was going to keep living or sacrifice herself to fight the robot or what
>>89493277
the fact that her kingdom is the fucking junkyard gave me bittersweets
>>
>>89494781
Same here, but i feel like their gonna use her more often.
>>
>>89492965
I love that after Finn's dad turned out to be such a wad

Finn's mom turned out to be an amazing fucking person
>>
>>89495244
probably only once more
>>
>>89495562
And even better, just as Martin could still do a few good things, when situations prompted him, Min could be pushed to do horrible things if they seemed like the only way to go
though it was kind of vague, it sounded like it was still better than Dr Gross's totalitarianism.. like it was more The Giver than Brave New World/1984/whatever
>>
>>89494781
Be happy that she at least has a kingdom, remember when she was just being used as a scarecrow
RP is moving up in the world baby
>>
>>89492965
I think they did a good job on that series of episodes. Pretty sad but in a good way.
>>
>>89495562
It's a little heartbreaking to know how close Martin got to being at least a decent dad.
>>
>>89495738
i wonder if we'll ever get another prismo alternate timeline thing.. what if finn grew up with his parents, would he rebel and free their civilization, would he be an unwitting enforcer like susan, symbolized by the government replacing his bear hat with a cat hat..
god damn if this was back in the day and all the fair-weather fans hadn't buggered off, we'd have some kind of amazing drawings from.... shwig? i wanna say that was the name.
one thing that I keep noticing though is that Min already had some age lines on her face 13 years ago, I think she's considerably older than Martin. or at least, if she hadn't digitized herself, she'd look even older by now
>>
>>89495602
I seriously hope that she gets more attention than that.
>>
>>89495562
>Finn's mom turned out to be an amazing fucking person

For all the good she did, she was also perfectly happy to keep everyone on the island in a prison with padded walls. Good intentions don't mean it's morally acceptable to dominate and lie to people.

She wasn't even interested in what was going on in the outside world until Finn literally physically forced her to see it by sticking his robot hand into her computer brain.

Martin may have been selfish, but he wasn't a dictator.
>>
>>89495663
Aaahhhh this gives me hope!
>>
>>89496091
Could also just be stress lines from being a doctor and having crap hours and such.
>>
>puts his son on a raft to protect him from a tiger
>gets washed out to see because of mecha
>someone winds up in an inter dimensional prison
Did they fill in these lines?
>>
>>89495645
> Dr Gross's totalitarianism
Was it that totalitaristic, though? Literally the only enforced rule we saw was "don't conspire to leave the island", and it was a reasonable one, given the allmighty giant killing everyone who tries to. It didn't look like the giant was under Gross' control either, it attacked Susan on her way out, even though it was sanctioned.
Saying that preventing your citizens from killing themselves out of stupidity is totalitarian is like saying suicide prevention is totalitarian.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.