[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean when he said this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Batman cat of acid.jpg (119KB, 765x325px) Image search: [Google]
Batman cat of acid.jpg
119KB, 765x325px
>>
File: kysmm.png (224KB, 242x421px) Image search: [Google]
kysmm.png
224KB, 242x421px
>>89490957
>>
That guy was one of those "when I die someday, I hope it's in a vat of acid" people.
>>
It means that Batman back in the day (before he stopped shooting people & started having a sidekick) didn't give a rat's ass if villains just "happened" to die in ways that are semi-technically not his fault. He doesn't care if criminals die (ESPECIALLY if it's ironic/poetic justice)
>>
File: it means nothing.jpg (163KB, 599x657px) Image search: [Google]
it means nothing.jpg
163KB, 599x657px
>>89490957
>>
>>89490957
batman was pretty based back then
>>
>>89491305
The original Green Lantern was almost just as bad or if anything encouraged it just as much, since he was actively pretending he was a ghost.
>>
>>89490957

Batman is Anti Semitic
>>
File: TheJoke_1460153556731.jpg (92KB, 445x377px) Image search: [Google]
TheJoke_1460153556731.jpg
92KB, 445x377px
>>89491092
It was originally a personal vendetta against all crime for the deaths of his parents.
The quest for justice was an afterthought of a justification that eventually became canon.
Terrifying criminals and torturing them with scare tactics as he hunts them for sport was an idle rich man's pastime.
Murder wasn't ever the intention, he didn't care one way or another if they lived or died as long as they suffered for being criminals.
But even the wealthy elite can't take up serial killing as a hobby and expect to get away with it.
The cops in Gotham might look the other way if some rich guy roughs up a few perps to get his jollies and work out his issues, but hunting humans for bloodsport is an altogether different thing.
So he wasn't trying to kill anyone, he just didn't mind too much if they died.
He really is just another Gotham madman.
>>
>>89495423
Yeah, but he lets like TONS of guys die & just more or less shrugs it off. I mean w/ Green Lantern it was most commonly "Oh shit! The Green Lantern! Fuck that hot noise!" & then whatever obese or bald mobster he's hunting down falls off a cliff or into his own trap & he just poses heroically & is like "WELP, THAT worked out!" Batman (from the same writer) was pretty much running on the same principals...And TOTALLY shot people.
>>
>>89495511
Here's a question: would that pass as Batman's characterization today?
They've really pushed the whole noble-prince-of-Gotham thing too far. He's more of a goody-goody than I can stand.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.